Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:43:05 AM

It's always better if there is some time between ICO ending and hitting the exchange.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:02:01 AM

if stratis will on exchange 1 month after ICO end and the mainnet too, why not the end of ICO change to middle of august maybe can make more investor invest to this ICO, just my opinion  Smiley

Someone proposed to allocate STRATIS coins to dev team in case of insufficient BTC funding.
Perhaps it could be an incentive for devs? Obviously it would create a sell pressure, but maybe it's better than underinvestment...?
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:18:01 AM

if stratis will on exchange 1 month after ICO end and the mainnet too, why not the end of ICO change to middle of august maybe can make more investor invest to this ICO, just my opinion  Smiley

Someone proposed to allocate STRATIS coins to dev team in case of insufficient BTC funding.
Perhaps it could be an incentive for devs? Obviously it would create a sell pressure, but maybe it's better than underinvestment...?

STRATIS coin is held by the dev team for long term, they will spend btc first. They have 8M coins for dev team, which is a serious amount in the long term if the project is successful.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:08:13 AM

if stratis will on exchange 1 month after ICO end and the mainnet too, why not the end of ICO change to middle of august maybe can make more investor invest to this ICO, just my opinion  Smiley

STRATIS coin is held by the dev team for long term, they will spend btc first. They have 8M coins for dev team, which is a serious amount in the long term if the project is successful.

It will be a healthy thing for the coin at the end, cause coins/shares are better to be in the hands of DEVs than of a typical ICO flipper.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:43:47 AM

I think it is too long if the ico change to middle of august
why the stratis need a long time to put on exchange?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:08:21 AM

Because without the blockchain up and running you wont be able to move your coins. We need to have the mainnet running before its possible to trade the coins.

altcoinrich

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:18:45 AM

Because without the blockchain up and running you wont be able to move your coins. We need to have the mainnet running before its possible to trade the coins.

but don't you think 1 month is too long? Maybe 2 weeks is the longest period.   Cheesy Wink
liuka

Activity: 790
Merit: 563

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:39:43 AM

but don't you think 1 month is too long? Maybe 2 weeks is the longest period.   Cheesy Wink

yes, 1 month is too long, 2 weeks or 1 week after the ico end is better to started trade on exchange.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Kazadar

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:41:50 AM

I dont actually care that much. I think you will get a lot better profits of you keep your coins until the project has reached a few more goals on the roadmap. In 2017 the coin should be worth a lot more than just after the ICO.

Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:52:43 AM

yes, 1 month is too long, 2 weeks or 1 week after the ico end is better to started trade on exchange.

Do real things happen in hours or minutes ? lol
altcoinrich

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:00:51 PM

If you notice the roadmap, you would know they just release the mainnet on August, nothing more, more things will be later. That's why some said release asap, not the whole thing, just the mainnet. Cloud-one will be on November.

They don't release many features after ICO, why needs 1 month? And ICO terms say it is 2 weeks after ico, now they changed their tone.   Roll Eyes

Escrow Details

Funds will be held in multisig account. Paul Klanschek (TwinWinNerD), CEO of Coinimal, will hold one key. A second key will be held by trusted Bitcoin Escrow SebastianJu , Chris Trew the CEO of the Stratis project will hold the third key.

The funds will be released from escrow when the mainnet is live and investors are able to withdraw their Stratis. There will be a 2 week cooling off period after this milestone has been reached to ensure that the Stratis Foundation have delivered a stable network.
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:04:01 PM

If you notice the roadmap, you would know they just release the mainnet on August, nothing more, more things will be later. That's why some said release asap, not the whole thing, just the mainnet. Cloud-one will be on November.

They don't release many features after ICO, why needs 1 month? And ICO terms say it is 2 weeks after ico, now they changed their tone.   Roll Eyes

Escrow Details

Funds will be held in multisig account. Paul Klanschek (TwinWinNerD), CEO of Coinimal, will hold one key. A second key will be held by trusted Bitcoin Escrow SebastianJu , Chris Trew the CEO of the Stratis project will hold the third key.

The funds will be released from escrow when the mainnet is live and investors are able to withdraw their Stratis. There will be a 2 week cooling off period after this milestone has been reached to ensure that the Stratis Foundation have delivered a stable network.
Things take time,sometimes less but sometimes more than expected. The exchanges cannot just copy & paste code when the coin is being coded from scratch.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:55:44 PM

how much has been raised so far? what happens if the target is not reached?
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:00:53 PM

278.32465585 has been raised so far they will probably extend the ico to reach their desired target fund. Stratis is a legit project with great future in my oppinion.
İt will get more investors in the last day as always in icos..
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:05:53 PM

Take your pick

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success. In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

The 1000BTC which is required included some secret projects not mentioned on the road map. We would drop them projects according to the BTC received. Stratis will launch 100%
Kazadar

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:16:22 PM

Initially they said that they needed 1000 btc for the project to continue.

It has since been changed. Now you will get all the things on the roadmap but some of the extra features not on the roadmap will be cut.

limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:21:19 PM

It has since been changed. Now you will get all the things on the roadmap but some of the extra features not on the roadmap will be cut.

No, they didn't say 1000 is required to "continue". Get your facts straight, you are misinforming users.

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success. In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

They also said they would return the BTC. Then changed the terms mid-ICO.
Kazadar

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:27:22 PM

No, they didn't say 1000 is required to "continue". Get your facts straight, you are misinforming users.

So you are saying that they would return the BTC and still deliver the product?
Not continuing the project is the same as cancelling it as I see it. So my facts are straight.

limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:39:43 PM

Not continuing the project is the same as cancelling it as I see it. So my facts are straight.

Take what you will from the projects official policy. Altered first to extend and now to take what they can.
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:46:06 PM

let me brief the situation that i read them in recent weeks.
1. ico terms says no refund.
2. OP said they will extend the ico period until they get 1k btc fund or cancel the project if 1000btc fund is not met. 1k btc is not enough for the roadmap(means refund)
3. People shouted "it's unfair! it is against the terms". Therefore OP changed his mind, said: it will continue even if 1k not met.
4. OP said 1k fund can support the whole roadmap and some projects don't show on the roadmap, imo these words to encourage us to invest.

so, no.2 and no.4 are interesting, contradicting himself. IMO now that they form a startup in UK, if the fund is not required, they can spend their own money, because they own 8M tokens, it is worth serious money if the project will be done.

That money will be much more than the money they spent.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: