Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890776 times)
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:44:25 AM

Tai Zens friend Leon Fu just mentioned Stratis in a tweet! He said the risk/reward potential is very good. Go Stratis!!!

Shit just got real...sad to hear it won't be under the radar anymore.
Yeah I know. Grab all the cheap Stratis while theres still time.  Smiley

Just Bought another 30k, straight to my wallet after purchase. For the long hodl.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:58:12 AM

Maybe I haven't got this straight...  This is a project whose "merit" WILL BE the creation of short of "ready-made" blockchains. I haven't read anything about BLOATING. I havent read anything about SPEED in transactions... but most of all I haven't read anything about SECURITY of the network. So I will assume there's dependent on the number of nodes operating it (in other words the name of wallets staking), so, since no one is doing it -and this is a figure of speach; it means very few people, I'm going to assume the vulnerabilities are simply overwhelming.

There are at least another 6 projects with similar technologies in much more advanced state of development, with a lot more money (hence time) and teams way bigger (in every meaning of the word). So why would you support this project? There's absolutely no reason whatsoever... But, above all, this is a group that, when and if they ever have technology on the blockchain that is of interest to anyone, will SELL their services as consultors to whatever enterprises are interested. They will get paid for that counseling and you, the Stratis holder, get... well...

That this thing is still being traded above the ICO price is only due to the speculative nature of the crypto world. And it will be brief, for sure. No way, at this point, this are worth anything beyond (very low) three figures, even less. And that would be a best case scenario.

I'm going to try and dissect what you're saying because there's a-lot of fancy relatable 'keywords' which don't make sense in the context.

1. This is a project whose "merit" WILL BE the creation of short of "ready-made" blockchains

This projects "merit" will be providing a BaaS turnkey solution in C# with other potential consumer applications. All that led with a professional, experienced team in the related industry.

2. I haven't read anything about BLOATING. I havent read anything about SPEED in transactions...

Again more keywords which aren't really relatable or specific to this project. It's ironic you mentioned speed as Chris has already outlined one of the use-cases as providing a possible solution to Bitcoin micro-transactions. Technical specifics on the full node framework haven't been released yet.

3. but most of all I haven't read anything about SECURITY of the network.

Sorry? It's a hybrid PoW/PoS network. What "security of the network" specifics would you like? It's a token representative atm anyway.

4. So I will assume there's dependent on the number of nodes operating it (in other words the name of wallets staking), so, since no one is doing it -and this is a figure of speach; it means very few people, I'm going to assume the vulnerabilities are simply overwhelming.

I'm convinced you're talking out your arse now. Yes security in PoS does depend on people staking congrats you've worked it out. There is also PoW as a hashrate which last time I checked wasn't even profitable to mine! Is no-one doing it? Damn I guess I'm on a hard fork then. Yes that's good as a result of all that you've concluded massive vulnerabilities, congrats.

5. There are at least another 6 projects with similar technologies in much more advanced state of development

Stratis is the currently the only project developing a full turnkey BaaS solution in C#. That, as I've said, with a team with industry experience. The most similar project is NXT which has a management that doesn't listen to their community (imo) have no ico funding and have a timeline that concludes in over a years time (where Stratis expects to begin consultancy services in December). They also have no focus on fiat integration and the scope for Stratis is much larger. You've also got the relative market cap sizes ($30 mill to $1 mill) and NXT is highly inflated from it's $6 million a while ago (not sure on this going from memory). I'm keeping it brief here because I could write an essay on these comparisons.

6. will SELL their services as consultors to whatever enterprises are interested. They will get paid for that counseling and you, the Stratis holder, get... well...

I don't think you understand providing consultancy services acts as a complimentary feature to the BaaS platform. The whitepaper already discusses many of the various ways Stratis holders will benefit from demand for the 'token'.

7. That this thing is still being traded above the ICO price is only due to the speculative nature of the crypto world. And it will be brief, for sure. No way, at this point, this are worth anything beyond (very low) three figures, even less. And that would be a best case scenario.

Speculative it is indeed but as I've explained in many posts how I feel this project it is undervalued significantly. Especially when, as you've said, compare it to other similar projects.

---

I typed this very quickly as it's late here and I cba checking over spelling/grammar. Apologise.

There seems to be some sort of correlation between the dumping and the amount of trolls/fud popping up on here. I can accept criticism but a-lot of this stuff is just ridiculous. Then again the crypto world does have it's fools.

No you can't accept criticism, on one side,  and lack answers, real ones, on another. You don't address -although you pretend to-  the obvious problem of SECURITY. Much less of BLOATING. And pretend to compare this with immensely superior projects, in every sense from funding to prestige of the people actually DOING the chains. You don't even mention the most obvious -there are dozens more in the making, at different levels, ones "better", some evidently worse- "competitors". And somehow mention NXT that, after 3 years and corrected -up to a point- their enormous distribution problem, sports a proven and secure platform sustained by a figure of nodes that Stratis will never ever even come close to DREAM OF, and that happens to be the real key to the expected success of their Ardor. You dont mention any of the Ethereums. Or Waves. Or Lisk... and much less the MYRIAD of IoT projects in very advances state of development already working. In other words, you are just empty promises -like Stratis- and no substance. Sorry.

But you have the magic word right at hand: FUD. No arguments, no conviction, nothing real except your will to speculate, but just pretending those realities don't exist because those who point them out are easy targets: FUD. Well, I have been "fudding" for over 3 years now and my record speaks for itself having called around 90-95% of the FAILED projects, from scams to just mere incompetence of the "teams" -mostly- and sometimes the constituencies.

My deeds at this stage, are quite eloquent. But by all means, you can continue calling it FUD in lieu of any real, solid argument. Be my guest.

And, mind you, I am quite objective also towards even Ardor, which is way smarter than this and with an immensely more solid base, because a year is an eternity and the way I see it, these blockchains by then will be sold for peanuts in hundreds of platforms much like today cloud space is sold  AND, because any and all benefits from the technology will go straight to the pockets of the development team and not a penny to the holders of the tokens, coins or whatever you want to call it, destined to be poor, very poor bagholders. But meanwhile, like I said, call it FUD and just enjoy. It will not last. Bet on it.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:10:24 AM

barabbas, you do this long winded tirade on so many coins pages. No one will take you seriously if they look through your post history.

I don't even think your a troll, your just kind of  ranting.

We appreciate your warnings if that's what you think your doing i'm not sure? You can watch the youtube video you may get more answers. Alternatively maybe ask one question at a time and wait for the dev to respond the PR person it really great with most questions.

youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6W1zUZ4tgg
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 06:13:16 AM

Tai Zens friend Leon Fu just mentioned Stratis in a tweet! He said the risk/reward potential is very good. Go Stratis!!!

Yeah I know. Grab all the cheap Stratis while theres still time.  Smiley

He said this about waves. I do respect Leon fu and Tai zen alot but their called is not always water tight and investors need to know we are now in a bull market that is why almost every week there is a new ICO so any jack can make a call about any project and be right. Don't get me wrong, I also invested in Stratis  and I'm waiting till they release their full nodes in December before making decision to sell or hold. Investors needs to realize that the decision lies with them nobody can do this for you that is what I'm driving at.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:15:18 AM

-snipped

I'm not even going to bother.

As dleader said, you're post history speaks for itself.
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:18:26 AM

Hi...plan to get some stratis, do stratis have their own window wallet to keep the coin?
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:22:17 AM

Yeah I know. Grab all the cheap Stratis while theres still time.  Smiley

He said this about waves. I do respect Leon fu and Tai zen alot but their called is not always water tight and investors need to know we are now in a bull market that is why almost every week there is a new ICO so any jack can make a call about any project and be right. Don't get me wrong, I also invested in Stratis  and I'm waiting till they release their full nodes in December before making decision to sell or hold. Investors needs to realize that the decision lies with them nobody can do this for you that is what I'm driving at.

Just on Tai Zen. I don't actually pay any extra attention to him. In-fact from the limited videos I have seen from him I would say he provides more of a basic understanding than anything.

For some reason or another people are obsessed with him like he's some wise guru Cheesy

Anyway it's late/early here so I'm off.
Undead_Phenix

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:22:32 AM

Hi...plan to get some stratis, do stratis have their own window wallet to keep the coin?
check the op ,you'll find what you want.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

barabbas, you do this long winded tirade on so many coins pages. No one will take you seriously if they look through your post history.

I don't even think your a troll, your just kind of  ranting.

We appreciate your warnings if that's what you think your doing i'm not sure? You can watch the youtube video you may get more answers. Alternatively maybe ask one question at a time and wait for the dev to respond the PR person it really great with most questions.

youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6W1zUZ4tgg

The dev has already spoken on interminable tirades of tech mumbo jumbo... and not a single use case scenario concerning any REAL WORLD -not crypto- environment use. Not a single one. He even calls -rightfully so, for that's HIS idea, obviously- this project a "company". You are financing a company of which he is the only owner, get it? If the tech is solid, it will have value ... for him and his team, not for token holders. None. If the tech is just complementary to that of others like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Lisk, Iota or some of the other 30 or more, they will get crumbs down the road but they will be his and his team's, so the investors risk it all for no possibility of rewarding outcome other than the pure speculation. So lets call it what it is and not hide behind the mumbo jumbo the reality. That's all. It's a warning? I guess you can call it that. Most of the few of you already on board are fantasizing dripping greed about X10 and higher returns... you are not reachable, that's OK. Others, perhaps, will be able to keep their monies and not become the kinds of victims that the investors in Blackcoin, Vericoin, Bytecent, Potcoin, Ribbit, BitBay, pinkcoin, netcoin, and about 2 dozen others (or more) became. To them, not to you, is my warning directed.

But you can call it FUD. It seems to sit better with most of you so why not. And heck, it's just an opinion, what the hell do I know, right? Oh and please, DO go through my posting history, that should tell you something if not teach you something.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:46:58 AM

You guys know the drill. Major fud storms in the forecast until $1 then beautiful weather and sunshine.  Smiley

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:48:45 AM

You guys know the drill. Major fud storms in the forecast until $1 then beautiful weather and sunshine.  Smiley

Case in point...
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:54:02 AM

What is the best price to buy Stratis token now?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:57:59 AM

In my opinion, the 200s-300s. But since there will be MANY rebounds on the way down, you will probably be able to make some decent trades if you choose wisely your entry points. Again in my opinion, anything beyond those numbers I just gave you, its simply too risky.
warped3go

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:00:48 AM

In my opinion, the 200s-300s. But since there will be MANY rebounds on the way down, you will probably be able to make some decent trades if you choose wisely your entry points. Again in my opinion, anything beyond those numbers I just gave you, its simply too risky.

You sir are now on my ignore list.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:04:45 AM

It is a tough blow, I admit it... but with luck, introspection and perseverance, I hope I'll e able to survive it.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:14:01 AM

It is a tough blow, I admit it... but with luck, introspection and perseverance, I hope I'll e able to survive it.
LMFAO. Somebody wants cheap Stratis coins.

Ignored.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:22:18 AM

There's not a single project no matter what shitcoin you could think of that is valued at 300s with a 100m coin supply. So I get you have doubts and questions about the project but that's just plain stupid to even mention.

I do agree with you that 95% of crypto projects don't have real world usage, even top 10 market cap ones, it's all hype and nerds playing with code. But I'm a trader and a investor, I don't care about that, the market moves when there's news and development and that's it. Stratus at this price is definitely undervalued, it may take months to get some traction of course.

Waves didn't even released anything yet, I dont know much about the project but people here think all its going to $10 like ETH in a month. Ethereum itself was at 20 cents for more than a year...
zombiestv

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:28:26 AM

In my Stratis wallet 7973 Stratis are being held in "stake" and are no longer spendable? Can someone explain this process to me I don't quite understand? Also congrats on a great launch! Look forward to seeing what Stratis does in the years to come!
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:39:08 AM

Best price? We are in the best price to buy these tokens coz its undervalued With a dollar you can buy alot of it already.
wjarmb

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:39:58 AM

Why is it now the BlackCoin Purse, the new wallet when it comes out?
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: