Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890755 times)
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:38:40 PM

The trick is knowing when to sell your stash to buy back in lower.  Not sure what price will be a top again, could be 20k or 25k then pull back to 15k maybe, I wish I took advantage of this, but didn't think it would dumped back to 10k.  Was expecting 20k to be hit first before a big pull back.

Risky strategy,
I am sure alot of people tried that on the run up. Now they will never see Strat go so low again.

thx for cheap coin guys  Grin

Yes Thank You.   

Congrats

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:55:43 PM

Only the cowards and fools aren't buying right now, ppl dump'd because that old crypto mentality of BTC goes up ALTs go down, but from what we seen, STRAT only went down because ppl wanted to cash out on BTC's rise, and or there was a whale that wanted to push down the price to increase his stratis holdings by buying in lower.

So we know STRAT price wasn't an organic price correction, but by a small number of persons. We have yet to see the the true height of this project, and be aware the very first Tech release will be this week!  Cool

I.E look at the price charts from the first days of trading, 25 millions strat volume. This recent price rise/drop was 200k - 3M in volume. just a drop in the bucket Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:12:39 PM

Congrats to all the early investors of this project, was the only successful this year.

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 09:39:27 PM

thx for cheap coin guys  Grin

Yes Thank You.   

Dam wish I had that kind of BTCBTC but I spend all my money on vacations to Europe and Mexico so I guess I can't complain LOL

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
currentvalue

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:08:53 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 10:25:45 PM by currentvalue

People should realize that this is a coin/token to hold for long term. If you decide to hold it, be smart and do it at least until the roadmap finishes, that is march/april 2017. Right now the team is ahead of schedule.

The focus of Stratis is on the blockchain for banking, (multinational) companies and government. Those who still don't know what they are trading with it is a token for a ready to use all in one packet fully coded in c language. And on the platform with these tokens they can code, test and deploy their blockchain programs in just about every computer language there is. In other words Stratis is like Lisk but way bigger. Lisk only focuses on java language. 10 to 15% of the banks want to make use of blockchain technology in 2017. They don't have the knowledge and tools yet, Stratis will provide that for them.

Costs and time will be reduced that way for everybody. Just think of the potential alone..

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:25:49 PM

People should realize that this is a coin/token to hold for long term. If you decide to hold it, be smart and do it at least until the roadmap finishes, that is march/april 2017. Right now the team is ahead of schedule.

The focus of Stratis is on the blockchain for banking, (multinational) companies and government. Those who still don't know what they are trading with it is going to be a token for a ready to use all in one packet fully coded in c language. And on the platform with these tokens they can code, test and deploy their blockchain programs in just about every computer language there is. In order words Stratis is like Lisk but way bigger. Lisk only focuses on java language. 10 to 15% of the banks want to make use of blockchain technology in 2017. They don't have the knowledge and tools yet, Stratis will provide that for them.

Costs and time will be reduced that way for everybody. Just think of the potential alone..

Yes that's correct and banks or companies (Stratis can be used even for book keeping purposes, small to big companies) don't need to mess with crypto, similar to Factom they will buy the service (EC in Factom and STRATS) directly with fiat. One doubt I have is how the price of Strats will affect the business side. In Factom I know entry credits have a very small fixed price so companies can buy as many as they need without being too expensive.

Anyone can clarify how this would work in Stratis?
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:28:55 PM

The trick is knowing when to sell your stash to buy back in lower.  Not sure what price will be a top again, could be 20k or 25k then pull back to 15k maybe, I wish I took advantage of this, but didn't think it would dumped back to 10k.  Was expecting 20k to be hit first before a big pull back.

This. My stash got bigger. Sold at 16k and buy back at 13k,11k.  Grin

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:56:59 AM

Need help, I sent my Strats to Start coin deposit address at Bittrex by accident. I didn't notice that my Mac spell checked "strat" to "start". I contacted Bittrex, but I know it's gonna take a while for a reply. Will it automatically kick back the Strats back to my wallet.  Huh

See if stratis comes back with invalid address, or maybe the stratis network crashes cause of bad address lol.
Wait a bit see what happens though.

I knew it was a matter of time before start and strat gets confused.

Gives me an idea, all coin addresses should start with the coin name, make it much safer.
Just hope the address doesn't match another stratis wallet.

Maybe theres a way to look up all the wallet addresses?

That wouldn't work, addresses on the Stratis network could as well start with START instead of STRAT and still be valid addresses Wink.

Bittrex doesn't want to help me out, so where did my coins go?? Did they disappear in the fucking air?? They said they can't extract the coins at this moment from Start coin, hopefully they don't steal my shit. I know it's my fault, but I would think they would have some type of system in place to retrieve or kick back unmatching coins.  Undecided

They didn't disappear, you sent them to legitimate STRAT addresses.

Those coins are in the wallets of whoever owns those addresses you sent your coins to, and those may or may not be even on bittrex, but anywhere that someone has a wallet.

You understand? That's why Bittrex can't help you. You have to find who owns those wallets/addresses, and maybe they'll be kind enough to return the mistakenly sent coins.

FYI it's not possible to send coins to addresses from your STRAT wallet that aren't on the STRAT Blockchain.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:00:56 AM

Need help, I sent my Strats to Start coin deposit address at Bittrex by accident. I didn't notice that my Mac spell checked "strat" to "start". I contacted Bittrex, but I know it's gonna take a while for a reply. Will it automatically kick back the Strats back to my wallet.  Huh

See if stratis comes back with invalid address, or maybe the stratis network crashes cause of bad address lol.

Gives me an idea, all coin addresses should start with the coin name, make it much safer.

That wouldn't work, addresses on the Stratis network could as well start with START instead of STRAT and still be valid addresses Wink.

Bittrex doesn't want to help me out, so where did my coins go?? Did they disappear in the fucking air?? They said they can't extract the coins at this moment from Start coin, hopefully they don't steal my shit. I know it's my fault, but I would think they would have some type of system in place to retrieve or kick back unmatching coins.  Undecided

You should check first if transaction got confirmed from your Stratis GUI wallet, if not there's a big possibility you can still recover them.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptodv

Activity: 1092

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 02:01:05 AM

They didn't disappear, you sent them to legitimate STRAT addresses.

Those coins are in the wallets of whoever owns those addresses you sent your coins to, and those may or may not be even on bittrex, but anywhere that someone has a wallet.

You understand? That's why Bittrex can't help you. You have to find who owns those wallets/addresses, and maybe they'll be kind enough to return the mistakenly sent coins.

FYI it's not possible to send coins to addresses from your STRAT wallet that aren't on the STRAT Blockchain.

You don't understand, I logged into Bittrex and was trying to send my ICO Strats to the Bittrex Strats deposit address. My Mac spelled checked it to "START COIN" I didn't notice and all my "STRATS" were sent to "START COIN" wallet.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cryptodv

Activity: 1092

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 02:03:59 AM

You should check first if transaction got confirmed from your Stratis GUI wallet, if not there's a big possibility you can still recover them.
Until now 3,026 confirmations.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:10:39 AM

The way I see it, if you send them to START address and got confirmed it only means you burned or destroyed your coins without any means of recovering them. Bittrex probably won't be able to help you out.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:11:02 AM

You dont understand that it is a valid stratis address thats why the coins were sent.. Neither the  exchange or the devs can help you out on this. Your only option is to find the person who owns that address and beg him to return it.
cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:18:00 AM

You dont understand that it is a valid stratis address thats why the coins were sent.. Neither the  exchange or the devs can help you out on this. Your only option is to find the person who owns that address and beg him to return it.

and statically speaking there is more than 99% chance that no one owns that STRATIS address. yet.

So in laymen terms you have just burnt those coins and those coins are out of circulation.

If any consolation, no one is going to get those coins.
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:29:03 AM

Sorry for your lost, was it a large amount ? i hope not.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:04:38 AM

i had the same problem with different coin (deposit to yobit) i wrote to support and they were able to retrieve the coins
send support ticket on bittrex also try to talk to them on Bittrex slack 
coinbag

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:14:10 AM

Hey guys!

I'm going to be helping out a little here by giving the occasional rundown of what's happening with Stratis and the community. For anyone on Slack, you'll know me as angryseagull2.. For anyone not on Slack, please excuse my non existent post count. I'm more of a lurker Smiley

Let's kick it off by giving you tonight's update:

chris_stratis:
Our first tech release will be today (18th), it will be C#/.net and by far our most significant release to date. This release will be at 9PM GMT. The coin distribution will also take place at the same time

and immediately after..

chris_stratis:
There will also be a separate announcement with the release, I cannot share much more but I believe that everyone will see the long term value we are trying to bring to Stratis.

Also another Q+A to come!

The Stratis Team is working around the clock.. I see Chris making announcements at 3am.. Dan finishing commits to github at 10pm, 2am etc.. We have a thriving community on Slack, without the trolls. If you're a holder, a trader, developer or just interested in Stratis.. Join us! https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com  Smiley

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:53:00 AM

https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:54:27 AM

Hey guys!

I'm going to be helping out a little here by giving the occasional rundown of what's happening with Stratis and the community. For anyone on Slack, you'll know me as angryseagull2.. For anyone not on Slack, please excuse my non existent post count. I'm more of a lurker Smiley

Let's kick it off by giving you tonight's update:

chris_stratis:
Our first tech release will be today (18th), it will be C#/.net and by far our most significant release to date. This release will be at 9PM GMT. The coin distribution will also take place at the same time

and immediately after..

chris_stratis:
There will also be a separate announcement with the release, I cannot share much more but I believe that everyone will see the long term value we are trying to bring to Stratis.

Also another Q+A to come!

The Stratis Team is working around the clock.. I see Chris making announcements at 3am.. Dan finishing commits to github at 10pm, 2am etc.. We have a thriving community on Slack, without the trolls. If you're a holder, a trader, developer or just interested in Stratis.. Join us! https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com  Smiley

I just saw the twitter updated and retweeted..Looks like things are going well here. I know some friends holding a big number of Stratis so they will be pleased with the announcement I guess.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BigKush

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:13:28 AM

what an another good day to be a stratisholder and not to sell a single one =) Another huge milestone..another tech added. Chris you rock! 
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: