Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:03:07 PM

Even BTC is a tool of pure speculation

BTC is an asset not a tool of speculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:31:20 PM

I was thinking the same a few years ago and often pointed to comparison with gold. But you know, when people are dumping gold and you are at loss, you can make some jewellery. Nope, BTC is only for speculation. No usefulness, no adoption, governments and banks do not recognize BTC and crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:37:00 PM

I was thinking the same a few years ago and often pointed to comparison with gold. But you know, when people are dumping gold and you are at loss, you can make some jewellery. Nope, BTC is only for speculation. No usefulness, no adoption, governments and banks do not recognize BTC and crypto.

With this mindset you will never go forward.

Your thoughts are limited by your lack of creativity and imagination.
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:40:04 PM

So many inaccuracies here...

Do you know anything about Ripple (XRP)?
When was the last time you made a piece of jewellery from Gold? Or are you saying the commodity has to have a physical presence to be of value?
Blockchain tech has advantages in certain situations, and it's best use cases are still being developed.

you seem to be very confused.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
frostynug

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:46:33 PM

interesting how the price of stratis seems to follow the price of bitcoin, where as all other coins do the opposite.

Arvydas77

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:55:51 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 01:51:46 PM by Arvydas77

So many inaccuracies here...

Do you know anything about Ripple (XRP)?
When was the last time you made a piece of jewellery from Gold? Or are you saying the commodity has to have a physical presence to be of value?
Blockchain tech has advantages in certain situations, and it's best use cases are still being developed.

you seem to be very confused.

I own XRP but it is more just for fun not trying to make money of it or speculate on markets. I just bought and forget it for long long time. Maybe I will show it to my grandchildren  Smiley
I'm making everytime some jewellery when I can't sell pure gold for a good price. It is easy if you have a skillful jeweller who can help you. But I'm not saying that assets must have physical shape, no. You can consider anything to be asset if it has liquidity and demand on markets. Speculation index can't be very volatile.
Tell me, what are the advantages of blockchain technology that can't offer other Fintech solutions? Only libertarian ones?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Accepted

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:45:59 PM

Good stuff here

Indeed our group has made some key notes towards considering a much larger position given the fundamentals of this project moving forward. We're waiting for additional details to be revealed on Tuesday before reaching a decision but so far it appears to be on the up and up with most of our team.

What group do you belong to?

It's true, Stratis has magnitudes of potential and a lot of high value information has been collected from the Slack chats alone that helped our consideration. The developers are working hard around the clock and it's truly refreshing to see compared to many of the other projects that had ICO this year.

You sort of contradict yourself here, firstly saying you're waiting for further project details to make a consideration for taking hold of a "larger position" (meaning?), and then you say the team has magnitudes of potential, and that the slack chats have helped your consideration (so a decision has been already made?)

please be more clear on your intentions as it seems your teetering as to which direction to go, what is your projected value towards STRATIS?

and group? pump group? or developers looking to use or adapt stratis services / tech to some project of your own?

We're a private group of investors based out of Maryland. Some have already invested in Stratis while others are still shopping around but a growing number of us are convinced Stratis will be the winning long play of 2017. We plan to take this to the discussion table and make a strong case for Stratis after Tuesday's announcement.

The fud is true. Sell now, dont be that last guy selling!

Yes, yes it is Wink
CryptoDRUGS

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:51:55 PM

This shit is going to be dumped after news again. As usual
antislip

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Tihosay – Your Money, Connected

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:00:59 PM

price down... made me claustrophobic  Sad

Arvydas77

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 03:19:25 PM

Traders are making profit, so why do you blame someone? Stratis has a great team of developers and strong marketing. It is one of the best projects to make money. Look at BTC price drop, people also are cashing out. As I mentioned, it is pure speculation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:05:33 PM

Good stuff here

Indeed our group has made some key notes towards considering a much larger position given the fundamentals of this project moving forward. We're waiting for additional details to be revealed on Tuesday before reaching a decision but so far it appears to be on the up and up with most of our team.

It's true, Stratis has magnitudes of potential and a lot of high value information has been collected from the Slack chats alone that helped our consideration. The developers are working hard around the clock and it's truly refreshing to see compared to many of the other projects that had ICO this year.

You sort of contradict yourself here, firstly saying you're waiting for further project details to make a consideration for taking hold of a "larger position" (meaning?), and then you say the team has magnitudes of potential, and that the slack chats have helped your consideration (so a decision has been already made?)

please be more clear on your intentions as it seems your teetering as to which direction to go, what is your projected value towards STRATIS?

and group? pump group? or developers looking to use or adapt stratis services / tech to some project of your own?

We're a private group of investors based out of Maryland. Some have already invested in Stratis while others are still shopping around but a growing number of us are convinced Stratis will be the winning long play of 2017. We plan to take this to the discussion table and make a strong case for Stratis after Tuesday's announcement.

Yes, yes it is Wink

More like an illusion to make people think some imaginary big leaguers are on a forum investing lols. There is for sure money to be made trading Stratis and it's by getting people new people to invest and hold the bags

Accepted

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:52:46 PM

More like an illusion to make people think some imaginary big leaguers are on a forum investing lols. There is for sure money to be made trading Stratis and it's by getting people new people to invest and hold the bags

I think you spend too much time imagining things and not enough time in the Slack chat, Pap0u. We can't take that risk.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:59:09 PM

Good stuff here

Yes, yes it is Wink

I couldn't have said it better myself. The thing is I was once that person, then I sold my bags onto someone else and now im not that person anymore.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:48:29 PM

You are now witnessing the strength of STRATIS knowledge.

For all serious investors and good people here, please join the Stratis Slack chat!  So much great news, it will be the smartest thing you have done all year, come and join the Band of Merry Men (and women) in Stratis Slack.

Here is a taster of what you can expect. A Quote from Dan Gershony  One of the  World Class Developers in the STRATIS Team.

dangershony [2:43 AM] 
I see fud and I don't get really why folk think Stratis was low or in a bad place, just because the coin lost some of its value? Development takes time, doing it right is not a simple task. Nicolas's ability to deliver so much quality code in short bursts is impeccable and unusual and I don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon, the full node is of high interest to him. Sigwo reacted really fast to the FutureDrift window and fixed it in a matter of days.

I inherited a monolithic code base that took Nicolas over 4 years to develop and within 2 month I got it to work on stratis and completed the POS algorithm and consensus and I am not going anywhere either. Our (developer)CEO is really on top of things with stirring the ship he has a fantastic vision, forward looking, inspiring motivation he knows how to listen (which is very important) and he never sleeps. I strongly believe the Stratis team is passionate about what we do and here to deliver all kind of good stuff.

So much honest and uplifting information in the Slack chat, you'll think you died and gone to Crypto Heaven...

Why do I get the feeling your begging us to join. If its so cool you shouldn't need to beg others. Just saying.
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:50:35 PM

Good stuff here

Yes, yes it is Wink

Papou have you sold up now then?

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:11:08 PM

Don't feed the trolls.  It's really unhealthy all round.

Please use the ignore button and instead of wasting time replying to idiot trolls, people can post something creative here so people do not have to read pages of stupid troll arguments.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:23:46 PM

Don't feed the trolls.  It's really unhealthy all round.

Please use the ignore button and instead of wasting time replying to idiot trolls, people can post something creative here so people do not have to read pages of stupid troll arguments.

But the machine with the food is at the front door and its only $0.25 each.

Got secrets? Tell me!
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:11:08 PM

Very excited for the news tomorrow...

Imagine stratis can also offer real anonymous transaction... (and people paying 7 usd for xmr or even 50 dollar for zcash) while stratis is at 5 cents lol
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:05:22 PM

Imagine stratis can also offer real anonymous transaction... (and people paying 7 usd for xmr or even 50 dollar for zcash) while stratis is at 5 cents lol

ZCASH and XMR are overvalued, Stratis is the real deal,  Grin 5 cents is a bargain, big pump will happen after tomorrow's huge news, I assume that Stratis is not only the anon, but it can help C# devs to build anon tech, it is revolutionary. Stratis is the Platform, not just the coin.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Accepted

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:13:29 PM

Agreed, we're continuing to see enthusiasm for this project ramp up within the community. Many of us are eagerly waiting for the reveal tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: