Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:36:46 AM

They keep begging people to come to slack so they can get forced fed the bullshit lies from the dev team. Everyone should abandon their sensored slack and talk out in the open for everyone to listen.

I'd be mad as hell at the world too if I invested my life in Clamcoin. I wish you peace brother.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:43:34 AM

They keep begging people to come to slack so they can get forced fed the bullshit lies from the dev team. Everyone should abandon their sensored slack and talk out in the open for everyone to listen.

Let these fucking wankers sell. It helps me to buy low and lower. Smiley

Are you starting to get confused from your accounts?
Accepted

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:48:28 AM

Joining is 100% a choice. I only encourage people to participate since that's usually where the latest news on developments happen first. Slack is a very useful tool for releases and community discussion that everyone should consider using to their advantage when they have the time.

I got banned on slack Tongue

That's very unfortunate... is there an appeal process? Not sure what you could have said or done to get banned but it's usually really 'lax in there.
CryptoDRUGS

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:52:24 AM

Another whale dumped his stash and more dumping will come there isn't enough support to hold these prices.
dleader

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:53:40 AM

Tomorrow's news has to do with Nic Dorier building tumblebit on Nbitcion/Nstratis node.

If you want to read what tumblebit is read this.

It solves, BTC's block size issue, anon and low tumbling fees all at once. It's just as far as I know no
one built a successful version. Until now.

And Stratis has something to do with it. Very exciting.

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/2016/09/13/improving-bitcoins-privacy-and-scalability-with-tumblebit/
dleader

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:56:35 AM

From Nic's blog, https://medium.com/@nicolasdorier/tumblebit-tumbler-mode-ea44e9a2a2ec#.ecxv3ebem

TumbleBit: Tumbler Mode
As I am currently developing a hopefully production ready tumbler server and client implementation called NTumbleBit, I attempted to find the easiest way to model interactions in TumbleBit as easily as I could.
A tumbler is basically a service to remove any link between two addresses that you own. You send some coins to an address, tumbling happens, and you get some other coins, minus fees, back to another address.
Tumblers like Helix are costly (around 3%), and users need to trust Helix to not scam them by confiscating the coins sent to it. Not mentioning that such Tumbler might keep records of the mapping of the coins it tumbles.
TumbleBit solves this issue, by making the tumbler itself unaware of how to match input coin to output coin, it also prevents any theft from a malicious tumbler.
In Tumbler Mode, TumbleBit asks two time-locked escrow coin to be setup.
First coin will be escrowed by Client and can be spent under one of the two conditions:
Client and Tumbler sign,
Client signs and block height is above X
Second coin will be escrowed by Tumbler and can be spent under one of the two conditions:
Client and Tumbler sign,
Tumbler signs and block height is above X + Y
It means that the Tumbler need Bitcoins in reserve to escrow.
Since bitcoins are limited, the Tumbler need to ensure there is some cost into making it escrow some coins.
Keep also in mind that Tumbler must not be able to know which Client’s coins (the input) belongs to which Tumbler’s coin (the output).
Here is how to solve those problems in the escrow phase:
Client asks an unsigned voucher to Tumbler,
Client create its escrow coin, and wait a confirmation,
Client blind the voucher and asks Tumbler to sign,
Later, Client unblind the voucher, and show the signature to Tumbler,
Tumbler can now escrow a coin, because it knows Client escrowed one of its coin, but does not know which one,
In other word, the voucher constitutes a “proof of escrow”.
Now here is the trick: The tumbler can ask to the Client to escrow a coin whose value is “Amount + TumblerFee + DoSPrevention”.
However, Client would only send “Amount + TumblerFee” to the Tumbler, and get back DoSPrevention to one of his address.
By doing so, the Tumbler can impose a temporary cost to the Client for the privilege of escrowing one of his own coin.
In other word, if a Client wants to send 1 BTC to the Tumbler, the tumbler can ask to the Client to escrow 2 BTC. But the Tumbler would only escrow 1 BTC.
When the escrowed coins have been confirmed, the Client can sends money to the Tumbler in the Payment Phase. After the Payment phase, thanks to the Puzzle solver/promise protocols, the Client knows for sure that he will be able to cashout later.
After payment, the Tumbler cashouts.
Then the client cashouts out.
If for some reason the payment could not go through, the Tumbler and Client can cash out the coins they escrowed by waiting for the time-lock to expire.
All Tumbler’s Clients pass through these phases at the same time (in blocks) so the Tumbler can’t infer the new address of the Client by measuring timing.
Here is a summary:
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:51:27 AM

Look how these traders want to make a quick buck they want to shake off some of the bagholders. LMAO

We see this pattern often where traders will attempt to lower an attractive price to make their entries a bit sweeter usually right before news hits. It's useful to watch the thread and place bids when this happens to save a few hundred satoshi on entries. Very important if you invest a lot of BTC to do it slowly.

But its not the traders this time, its the actual market and the lack of good dev marketing and btc booming too, that dont help at all.

We'll have to wait and see as the holidays are ramping up too but like I mentioned it's beneficial for everyone especially those getting in late. Traders make up one part of the market so it makes sense for some to sell and some to buy. We often pick up on the dips to keep the price from moving beyond our initial entry level.

But you know the holidays will only bring more pain and anguish. Its sad but true.
dleader

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:00:40 AM

Look how these traders want to make a quick buck they want to shake off some of the bagholders. LMAO

We see this pattern often where traders will attempt to lower an attractive price to make their entries a bit sweeter usually right before news hits. It's useful to watch the thread and place bids when this happens to save a few hundred satoshi on entries. Very important if you invest a lot of BTC to do it slowly.

But its not the traders this time, its the actual market and the lack of good dev marketing and btc booming too, that dont help at all.

We'll have to wait and see as the holidays are ramping up too but like I mentioned it's beneficial for everyone especially those getting in late. Traders make up one part of the market so it makes sense for some to sell and some to buy. We often pick up on the dips to keep the price from moving beyond our initial entry level.

But you know the holidays will only bring more pain and anguish. Its sad but true.

Once I went out for xmas dinner, I thought no way in hell LTC moons tonight. LTC mooned on xmas ppl, since then I don't put any stock in holiday sell offs. Ppl get a lot of free $$ around xmas as gifts.
Accepted

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:29:35 AM

That's when we can take an extra position Wink
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:04:38 AM

Tomorrow's news has to do with Nic Dorier building tumblebit on Nbitcion/Nstratis node.

If you want to read what tumblebit is read this.

It solves, BTC's block size issue, anon and low tumbling fees all at once. It's just as far as I know no
one built a successful version. Until now.

And Stratis has something to do with it. Very exciting.

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/2016/09/13/improving-bitcoins-privacy-and-scalability-with-tumblebit/

Exciting times for STRATIS.   Very intelligent work going on, on a daily basis.

STRATIS is STRONG.  Next year is going to prove this and there is nothing better to keep a Troll quiet than first class developments and nice steady price rise on the books and the addition to Poloniex will be a nice cherry on the cake.

Thank you STRATIS team for all your hard work and dedication, the people here in Crypto that understand the great work being done here are very thankful and really excited about the year ahead.   

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 06:28:01 AM

With all the talk about dump, the price is still at 8000sat range. People need to see the big future and stop been FUDsters

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:32:47 AM

Where is sell from people who staking ,maybe waiting to weekend?
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:50:03 AM

inflation on strat is very low... don't expect dumps from staking will put a dent on the market Cheesy
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:03:49 AM

Why sell? Every Stratis believers stake daily, they do not sell now, they help stabilize the network, and they will hold for long term. Stake 1 Stratis will be 1 USD in the future

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:40:43 AM

I have problem with wallet I open first time, put some stratis token and when want open secon time I got message:
Error loading block database
What I do?
NotMyFarm

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:58:20 AM

I have problem with wallet I open first time, put some stratis token and when want open secon time I got message:
What I do?

rescan blockchain / or redownload

Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:01:55 AM

What I do?

rescan blockchain / or redownload

Please open your stratis folder (%appdata%). Delete all files except the wallet.dat file. Close the stratis folder and reopen the wallet. Your wallet will start syncing from the first block.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:04:03 AM

I am a developer for 23 years now and recently I found about this crypto thing besides Bitcoin. Didn't know that there were many projects. I found this idea very refreshing. Yet I have looked into the source code of this project and there are some holes. Seems like the ones in this project are too busy hurrying their project and it does no good to the security.

Which code from source? stratisX or NStratis? The stratis bitcoin fullnode is still yet to be completed and put in productions.

please elaborate.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:09:11 AM

trust rating:

Grand_Voyageur 0: -0 / +0   2015-04-20   0.00000000   Reference   Straight out of Newbie mode right into requesting a loan of course + requesting a loan without a valid collateral. User is alt-account of user Landplop (uid: 413869).

-----------------------------
who is they? the dev team/pr reps don't beg anybody to do anything. you misplace your perception on who "they" is, and you're trying to discredit the devs for statement by users that are doing nothing but letting ppl know that slack is just another communication portal with the devs, also nothing is censored in the slack it's all recorded in #team_log everything that the team states Wink

so check it before you go on here making yourself look ignorant.. newbie...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:45:57 AM

trust rating:

Grand_Voyageur 0: -0 / +0   2015-04-20   0.00000000   Reference   Straight out of Newbie mode right into requesting a loan of course + requesting a loan without a valid collateral. User is alt-account of user Landplop (uid: 413869).

-----------------------------
who is they? the dev team/pr reps don't beg anybody to do anything. you misplace your perception on who "they" is, and you're trying to discredit the devs for statement by users that are doing nothing but letting ppl know that slack is just another communication portal with the devs, also nothing is censored in the slack it's all recorded in #team_log everything that the team states Wink

so check it before you go on here making yourself look ignorant.. newbie...

Looks like a angry trader, the coin looks promising, i'll buy the bottoms.
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: