Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890776 times)
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:26:03 AM

CALL TO ACTION

There are still many of you beautiful Stratis  Believers, (over 15%) on the old wallet versions.

PLEASE UPDATE to new version.  Link to new wallet at the top of the OP here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.0

Get on the right wallet version or you could loose coins and if you are staking you will not get rewards.

Thank You.

BUMP

Speaking of supply, as a community we want everyone to succeed with stratis. So don't lose your coins by not updating the wallet!

And there are still unclaimed ICO funds!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:29:20 AM

BUMP

Speaking of supply, as a community we want everyone to succeed with stratis. So don't lose your coins by not updating the wallet!

Wait, there are still unclaimed coins from ICO ? do they have a time period to claim them? I'm curious what will happen if they don't claim it for say 1year?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:30:11 AM

Man those guys will be so happy if they login to their account after a few months Cheesy.
Here's your x8 investment, Merry Christmas!
TKKP

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:34:10 AM

Man those guys will be so happy if they login to their account after a few months Cheesy.

I think those still haven't claimed their coins because they forgot. They will be very surprise when they finally get them.

gildwic

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:38:27 AM

I think those still haven't claimed their coins because they forgot. They will be very surprise when they finally get them.

Man... they have golden tickets and don't even know it.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:42:10 AM

- Mendeleev

Quote removed for the sake of ppl's sanity.

OMG it's like 2014! Wow red letters and all your kicking it old school mate, your letters need to be bigger and redder!! More hyperbole and vitriol. And you punctuation needs to be much much worse. But A for effort, really top notch vintage 2014 style. Fist bump.

Aye, sorry mate. I'm new to this.
cielo98

Activity: 191

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:55:15 AM

DEVELOPERS UPDATE
Our developers have been working so hard and so fast on the nStratis project that it’s often difficult to keep on top of the latest news, so this week we have made a special effort to bring you a snapshot of what is happening under the hood of nStratis, right now.

Visual block explorer
Great news – our visual block explorer is within reach. Just two tasks stand between us and having a simple user interface that will enable users/corporations to interrogate the Stratis blockchain: 1, fork the Azure blockchain indexer and 2, see to QbitNinja. Once completed, we will have an official visual block explorer and API that should be able to support up to 20,000 requests per second!

Full Node Update from Nicolas Dorier

For Stratis full node, the consensus code is done. There are two further things that need to be done that I will focus on: downloading from the network – not from a single node peer, and the RPC Server. I’ve worked quite a lots with ASP.NET core on TumbleBit, so it should be easy.

For NTumbleBit: I coded all the logic for puzzle promise and puzzle solver. What is needed now is to do the TumblerServer. This is well on the way and I don’t expect much difficulty in getting it finished.
You can read more about The NTumbleBit project in our recent blog post ‘Anonymous Transactions Coming to Stratis’ that can be found here. In a nutshell, TumbleBit is a new anonymous payment protocol that aims to solve two of the major challenges faced by Bitcoin, scaling Bitcoin to keep up with the increasing demand, and protecting the privacy of payments made via Bitcoin. According to Nicholas TumbleBit will likely be the first off-chain payment system to reach mainstream adoption. We are pleased therefore to be making steps towards adopting this technology into nStratis.

nStratis is Hackathon-ready

We are happy to report that nStratis is now in a ready state for the hackathon. The consensus code for Stratis’ full node is complete and has passed it’s checks. nStratis also supports netstandard (for netcore and cross platform) and has a published and ready to use nuget package. We are using the nStratis nuget package with the netcore project [name of the Minter] to download the blockchain and will be using it to build and broadcast POS blocks to the network.

NBitcoin Update from Nicolas Dorier

Regarding NBitcoin: I’ve just removed dependency to System.Numerics and allowed compilation without Newtonsoft. This basically means that it now theoretically works on Unity. I also coded a bunch of JsonConverter out of the box for serializing to Json – the most commonly used class in NBitcoin.

Hello new logo!

We are excited to officially reveal our new logo to you today. The Stratis brand is currently undergoing a complete face-lift that will include a brand new website. This is necessary in order to be ready for the commercial market. We will be shedding our startup skin between now and the new year and this is the first of our grand reveals. We hope you like it and look forward to bringing you more updates in due course.

Stratis at the Olympia

Stratis will be making an appearance at The Olympia in London for the Blockchain Expo on January 23-24. The theme for the event is ‘Unlocking the Internet of Value’. This will be our first official public appearance so we are taking up a booth, giving us the opportunity to showcase the company to some 1500+ attendees. Confirmed attendees include many mainstream banks, great press contacts as well as some familiar faces from the bitcoin and blockchain startup scene. It should be a really positive experience. Tickets to the expo hall are free so if you are in the area why not stop by and say hello?

Finally we would like to issue some reminders:
If you aren’t already a member of our community on Slack we would love you to join us: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Don’t forget to upgrade your Stratis Wallet to v2.0.0.1. This update prevents older clients from connecting to the network. Download it from this link: https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.1
Lastly, if you still have unclaimed Stratis coins, now is the time to claim them.

That’s it for this week,

Stay tuned.

http://stratisplatform.com/2016/12/08/developers-update-stratis-weekly-8/

great! thanks for the update.

mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:47:28 AM

DEVELOPERS UPDATE
Our developers have been working so hard and so fast on the nStratis project that it’s often difficult to keep on top of the latest news, so this week we have made a special effort to bring you a snapshot of what is happening under the hood of nStratis, right now.

Visual block explorer
Great news – our visual block explorer is within reach. Just two tasks stand between us and having a simple user interface that will enable users/corporations to interrogate the Stratis blockchain: 1, fork the Azure blockchain indexer and 2, see to QbitNinja. Once completed, we will have an official visual block explorer and API that should be able to support up to 20,000 requests per second!

For Stratis full node, the consensus code is done. There are two further things that need to be done that I will focus on: downloading from the network – not from a single node peer, and the RPC Server. I’ve worked quite a lots with ASP.NET core on TumbleBit, so it should be easy.

For NTumbleBit: I coded all the logic for puzzle promise and puzzle solver. What is needed now is to do the TumblerServer. This is well on the way and I don’t expect much difficulty in getting it finished.
You can read more about The NTumbleBit project in our recent blog post ‘Anonymous Transactions Coming to Stratis’ that can be found here. In a nutshell, TumbleBit is a new anonymous payment protocol that aims to solve two of the major challenges faced by Bitcoin, scaling Bitcoin to keep up with the increasing demand, and protecting the privacy of payments made via Bitcoin. According to Nicholas TumbleBit will likely be the first off-chain payment system to reach mainstream adoption. We are pleased therefore to be making steps towards adopting this technology into nStratis.

We are happy to report that nStratis is now in a ready state for the hackathon. The consensus code for Stratis’ full node is complete and has passed it’s checks. nStratis also supports netstandard (for netcore and cross platform) and has a published and ready to use nuget package. We are using the nStratis nuget package with the netcore project [name of the Minter] to download the blockchain and will be using it to build and broadcast POS blocks to the network.

Regarding NBitcoin: I’ve just removed dependency to System.Numerics and allowed compilation without Newtonsoft. This basically means that it now theoretically works on Unity. I also coded a bunch of JsonConverter out of the box for serializing to Json – the most commonly used class in NBitcoin.

Hello new logo!

We are excited to officially reveal our new logo to you today. The Stratis brand is currently undergoing a complete face-lift that will include a brand new website. This is necessary in order to be ready for the commercial market. We will be shedding our startup skin between now and the new year and this is the first of our grand reveals. We hope you like it and look forward to bringing you more updates in due course.

Stratis at the Olympia

Stratis will be making an appearance at The Olympia in London for the Blockchain Expo on January 23-24. The theme for the event is ‘Unlocking the Internet of Value’. This will be our first official public appearance so we are taking up a booth, giving us the opportunity to showcase the company to some 1500+ attendees. Confirmed attendees include many mainstream banks, great press contacts as well as some familiar faces from the bitcoin and blockchain startup scene. It should be a really positive experience. Tickets to the expo hall are free so if you are in the area why not stop by and say hello?

If you aren’t already a member of our community on Slack we would love you to join us: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Don’t forget to upgrade your Stratis Wallet to v2.0.0.1. This update prevents older clients from connecting to the network. Download it from this link: https://github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/releases/tag/v2.0.0.1
Lastly, if you still have unclaimed Stratis coins, now is the time to claim them.

That’s it for this week,

Stay tuned.

great! thanks for the update.

Great update!
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:10:08 AM

They hold through the up and down. So its worth it. Grin

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:14:15 AM

LOVE The New Logo!  The Designed, Nailed it!

Obviously, Stratis did not want to stray too far away from the original design, but yet wanted to make something modern and unique.
This new logo ticks all the right boxes, really great to see!

To Recap, the news is really great, would love to be at the expo in London at the end of Jan,  might just get there.

So much going on hard to keep up, anyone hear seriously interested in Stratis, please join the Slack chat.
100% friendly zone.

Thank you Stratis team you keep the pedal to the Metal!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 06:50:04 AM

UPDATE

Stratis Weekly #8: http://stratisplatform.com/2016/12/08/developers-update-stratis-weekly-8/

Retweet: https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/807113294439972864

Medium: https://medium.com/@Stratisplatform/developers-update-stratis-weekly-8-481d7d8deb97#.rj6huhmiy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:01:08 AM

Just look at the shitty new logo!

It's just the same three layers, but joined together in one line!

There's nothing amazing about this new logo, or this project.

Anybody posting in support of this product is likely party to the scam (ignore the Slack regulars, they are all in on it too!)

This coin is a JOKE! Sell now before you are left with nothing!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

True...I mean if Nicolas Dorier chose to get involved with this project then it must be a joke.  Roll Eyes

http://nicolas-dorier.com/
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:16:29 AM

Anybody posting in support of this product is likely party to the scam (ignore the Slack regulars, they are all in on it too!)

True...I mean if Nicolas Dorier chose to get involved with this project then it must be a joke.  Roll Eyes

From someone that created a BCT account 5 days ago. No one will pay attention to your posts unless you have something constructive/valid to discuss. Nicolas is a very talent blockchain developer, its as simple as that. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to do 1% of what Nicolas does.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
dolph

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:20:06 AM

You Stratis devs are machines
irukandji

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:27:23 AM

Over 2 million + Strat for sale on the books. I am not sure what to think about that, what do you guys think?
Well the top wallets on Bittrex and in strat can dump and make this coin useless in value. I already lost a lot of money with this piece of pump and dump crap

I have one of the top wallets on Bittrex. in fact I have two wallets there and I'm staking coins. I won't be dumping.

I am sorry you lost money on this though. I have lost and made money on different coins. I hope that your fortune improves.

People did get too excited about this coin, and i'm sure a lot of people got caught up in the excitement. I intend to hold most of mine. I want to give the project a chance.
frogish

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:35:45 AM

DEVELOPERS UPDATE

Visual block explorer

Hello new logo!

http://stratisplatform.com/files/Stratis_Logo-2017_Mark.jpg

Stratis at the Olympia

That’s it for this week,

Stay tuned.

Great update. Best community and dev team in crypto!
irukandji

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:53:14 AM

From someone that created a BCT account 5 days ago. No one will pay attention to your posts unless you have something constructive/valid to discuss. Nicolas is a very talent blockchain developer, its as simple as that. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to do 1% of what Nicolas does.
My post was sarcasm. Obviously if Nicolas chose to get involved the project has very good potential. I hold a lot of Stratis. I can show you if you like.
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:56:42 AM

Again very good news from the STRATIS Team - Keep up the good work!

Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:57:35 AM

My post was sarcasm. Obviously if Nicolas chose to get involved the project has very good potential. I hold a lot of Stratis. I can show you if you like.

Sorry, there is no need to. Thank you for your support.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
irukandji

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:02:20 AM

Sorry, there is no need to. Thank you for your support.

All good. The trolls are amusing here but I just chose to be sarcastic with them. They say ridiculous things.

Having Nicolas Dorier involved is quite special. He has already done so much work
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: