Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:21:21 AM

Good Morning and a Merry Christmas Weekend to all.

I am not sure why this slight confusion about Ledger Wallets, it really is simple.

Ledger Wallets are a way to store your coins very securely, offline.

Simple as that, if (which is highly recommended ) you want to keep coins Secure, in cold storage, this is one of the very best ways to do it.

How do you get coins from online into the ledger wallet with exposing yourself to a security breach?

The OL operating system must play a part too, but why isn't that a double edged sword?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YDDS

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:08:11 PM

Hello. I have been a longtime lurker, but I have to quickly warn the community. This is to alert all would-be STRATIS investors of a new, elaborated scam I may have fallen victim to, as per Poloniex' latest answer to me on the issue. I had written STRATIS about it at info@stratisplatform.net, but didn't get any answer as of now. It uses the STRATIS jumpstart offer as a bait. This is the email I received on Thursday, with the subject "Quick profit for 2017":

Hello,

This e-mail is sent to all STRAT jumpstart promotion token holders.

YOUR JUMPSTART TOKEN IS: X14JUAB6

Stratis Jumpstart is a low risk, high reward short term trading investment scheme insured by the Stratis Platform and targeted at Poloniex crypto-currency trading. Withdrawals are processed on the 1st of January.

If you do not wish to take part in the jumpstart round, you are permitted to give your token to a friend - but it can only be used once and all deposits need to confirm before the 29th of December 2016.

To take part in Stratis Jumpstart and make 50%+ profit on your deposit, enter your token here:

https://stratis-platform.net/jumpstart/X14JUAB6

STRAT was listed on Poloniex recently. Find more information on our Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/810703765955289088

Sincerely,
The Poloniex Team and Stratis

Obviously, I checked on Google and all to see if it wasn't a scam, and could see that the jumpstart offer was legit and there was no result showing a scam related to STRATIS. Furthermore, the email was sent to me and me only, unlike the usual scammer trick of sending to different addresses in a single email, which further enhanced my confidence. Nobody knows I am a registered Poloniex user except Poloniex staff. The scammer also sent it close to Christmas to make people hasty and any staff answer delayed by the holidays. So, despite wanting to 1st contact Poloniex, I went ahead and attempted to register, depositing some money. Here is what happened, as I told Poloniex(and STRATIS at info@stratisplatform.net):

Hello. I received your mail about the Stratis Jumpstart offer. My token is X14JUAB6. I followed the link, then followed the procedure, sending 0.22323319 BTC to address 15bxXiKRzHd5ahE9P8fHB5GbMrZXtRv3AC thru transaction ID a16cd401bc37dc5ee3eb71298cff9fd32e32d947ade6e336a557776ee12d3a71. For the past hour, it has been stuck at 0 confirmations out of 3 on the Jumpstart page(step 3), while it has been confirmed 8 times on the blockchain in the same timeframe. I didn't refresh the page during that time, as I thought that something might finally happen, to no avail. I'd like you to fix this ASAP and confirm my entry into the Stratis Jumpstart scheme, or refund my BTC to address3EMpcLaWx7JdiyoKPargZNFjPDpCdES8Nh, as I sent the money directly from my BitStamp online wallet. I have attached all the relevant pictures.Thank you.

To which they answered, 2 days later:

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry but there appears to be some confusion -- which email are you referring to? Was this from Poloniex? As far as I know we have not taken part in any affiliation or crowdsales for Stratis. Can you please let us know the details your received and from whom they originated?

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

To which I replied with the particulars of the original email. This was their answer, today:

I am very sorry, but it appears that you have fallen victim to a scam website. We never sent this email and are not affiliated with STRATIS past the point of having it listed on our platform.

The website link you provided goes to https://stratis-platform.net/jumpstart/ -- this is not the official website for STRATIS, which is actually https://stratisplatform.net. You will see that if you click the link to main page at top of the page your provided me with, it loads the original site in a windowed box, portraying this 'scam' website to be part of it.

I am very sorry but if you have sent BTC to this site I am afraid it may be lost.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

Now, I wonder how the scammer knew the way to target me that specifically, knowing I was a Poloniex member and all that. I asked Poloniex if there wasn't any database breach on their side. The website looks perfectly identical, and even links to the original. So, I got scammed out of 0.22 BTC, but I want to make sure it's all that thief gets for his "quick profit for 2017" on the back of STRATIS, and nobody else falls for it, at least those who can read it here and spread teh word. Thank you.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:21:31 PM

Hello. I have been a longtime lurker, but I have to quickly warn the community. This is to alert all would-be STRATIS investors of a new, elaborated scam I may have fallen victim to, as per Poloniex' latest answer to me on the issue. I had written STRATIS about it at info@stratisplatform.net, but didn't get any answer as of now. It uses the STRATIS jumpstart offer as a bait. This is the email I received on Thursday, with the subject "Quick profit for 2017":

Hello,

Stratis Jumpstart is a low risk, high reward short term trading investment scheme insured by the Stratis Platform and targeted at Poloniex crypto-currency trading. Withdrawals are processed on the 1st of January.

If you do not wish to take part in the jumpstart round, you are permitted to give your token to a friend - but it can only be used once and all deposits need to confirm before the 29th of December 2016.

To take part in Stratis Jumpstart and make 50%+ profit on your deposit, enter your token here:

STRAT was listed on Poloniex recently. Find more information on our Twitter feed:

Sincerely,

Obviously, I checked on Google and all to see if it wasn't a scam, and could see that the jumpstart offer was legit and there was no result showing a scam related to STRATIS. Furthermore, the email was sent to me and me only, unlike the usual scammer trick of sending to different addresses in a single email, which further enhanced my confidence. Nobody knows I am a registered Poloniex user except Poloniex staff. The scammer also sent it close to Christmas to make people hasty and any staff answer delayed by the holidays. So, despite wanting to 1st contact Poloniex, I went ahead and attempted to register, depositing some money. Here is what happened, as I told Poloniex(and STRATIS at info@stratisplatform.net):

Hello. I received your mail about the Stratis Jumpstart offer. My token is X14JUAB6. I followed the link, then followed the procedure, sending 0.22323319 BTC to address 15bxXiKRzHd5ahE9P8fHB5GbMrZXtRv3AC thru transaction ID a16cd401bc37dc5ee3eb71298cff9fd32e32d947ade6e336a557776ee12d3a71. For the past hour, it has been stuck at 0 confirmations out of 3 on the Jumpstart page(step 3), while it has been confirmed 8 times on the blockchain in the same timeframe. I didn't refresh the page during that time, as I thought that something might finally happen, to no avail. I'd like you to fix this ASAP and confirm my entry into the Stratis Jumpstart scheme, or refund my BTC to address3EMpcLaWx7JdiyoKPargZNFjPDpCdES8Nh, as I sent the money directly from my BitStamp online wallet. I have attached all the relevant pictures.Thank you.

I am sorry but there appears to be some confusion -- which email are you referring to? Was this from Poloniex? As far as I know we have not taken part in any affiliation or crowdsales for Stratis. Can you please let us know the details your received and from whom they originated?

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

To which I replied with the particulars of the original email. This was their answer, today:

I am very sorry, but it appears that you have fallen victim to a scam website. We never sent this email and are not affiliated with STRATIS past the point of having it listed on our platform.

The website link you provided goes to https://stratis-platform.net/jumpstart/ -- this is not the official website for STRATIS, which is actually https://stratisplatform.net. You will see that if you click the link to main page at top of the page your provided me with, it loads the original site in a windowed box, portraying this 'scam' website to be part of it.

I am very sorry but if you have sent BTC to this site I am afraid it may be lost.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

Now, I wonder how the scammer knew the way to target me that specifically, knowing I was a Poloniex member and all that. I asked Poloniex if there wasn't any database breach on their side. The website looks perfectly identical, and even links to the original. So, I got scammed out of 0.22 BTC, but I want to make sure it's all that thief gets for his "quick profit for 2017" on the back of STRATIS, and nobody else falls for it, at least those who can read it here and spread teh word. Thank you.

Thanks for letting us know, I will spread the word on slack.

Sucks for your loss Sad.

Merry christmas
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:39:34 PM

Hello all,

Spend your Christmas money on a beautiful STRATIS SILVER COIN!

Limited to only 100 minted! Fantastic collectible item and really great gift idea.

Please see:  https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

Also, you have a chance to win one of these coins, submit your design here > https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,28.msg97.html#msg97

plated silver coin?

or pure silver bullion?

It's .999 fine silver. 
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:38:18 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 04:02:25 PM by VintageBazaar

Hello all,

Limited to only 100 minted! Fantastic collectible item and really great gift idea.

Please see:  https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

Also, you have a chance to win one of these coins, submit your design here > https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,28.msg97.html#msg97

plated silver coin?

or pure silver bullion?

It's .999 fine silver.  

100% Pure Silver, one troy ounce.

The design i submitted is for the competition, but also, should my design not win, i will have 100 of these coins made, with brushed steel and silver plating down the middle. I am going to edit that image.

So  100% Pure Silver for the competition and 100 limited Edition silver coins.  (cost will be approx 50 - 60 euro maximum )

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:01:52 PM

Warnings: if you receive emails from unknown or fake stratis official email, there must be the phishing site, the real and official stratis platform website is: http://stratisplatform.com/

Other domains are fake, there is no jump start program, there are people who scammed by hackers/scammers' phishing email.

Remember, stratis will not ask anyone to join XXX profit program, ICO is over, no more such programs exist, be cautious about such profit programs, if next time scammers use fake Ethereum, monero website, you won't be fooled.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1729315
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:20:32 PM

Warnings: if you receive emails from unknown or fake stratis official email, there must be the phishing site, the real and official stratis platform website is: http://stratisplatform.com/

Other domains are fake, there is no jump start program, there are people who scammed by hackers/scammers' phishing email.

Remember, stratis will not ask anyone to join XXX profit program, ICO is over, no more such programs exist, be cautious about such profit programs, if next time scammers use fake Ethereum, monero website, you won't be fooled.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1729315

Well Said Stratis Brother.

http://stratisplatform.com/

thats the real website.

Also  NEVER click links in emails.... ever.  Real simple way to avoid being scammed.

Also, any good email will tell you if the link is suspicious or not, i have all sorts of emails, even, gmail and microsoft tell you if a link is safe or not.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
YDDS

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:26:31 PM

Sucks for your loss Sad.

Merry christmas

Irritating, but I'll live. Wasn't careful enough. The lesson learned is, always contact the people behind a project 1st, before entering any scheme. For now, I just want to help minimize the thieves' profit. Thanks to you and StratisKing for spreading the word. I have already reported the site to Google. So, even the other .net one is a fake... Explains why all my emails have netted no answer so far.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:52:26 PM

Sucks for your loss Sad.

Merry christmas

Irritating, but I'll live. Wasn't careful enough. The lesson learned is, always contact the people behind a project 1st, before entering any scheme. For now, I just want to help minimize the thieves' profit. Thanks to you and StratisKing for spreading the word. I have already reported the site to Google. So, even the other .net one is a fake... Explains why all my emails have netted no answer so far.

Hackers have bitcoin/altcoin users email database, there were many way to lose email info.
Capoboss

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:19:44 PM

Hello all,

Please see:  https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

plated silver coin?

or pure silver bullion?

It's .999 fine silver.  

100% Pure Silver, one troy ounce.

The design i submitted is for the competition, but also, should my design not win, i will have 100 of these coins made, with brushed steel and silver plating down the middle. I am going to edit that image.

So  100% Pure Silver for the competition and 100 limited Edition silver coins.  (cost will be approx 50 - 60 euro maximum )

I like the front!
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:53:16 AM

Stratis has attracted So many people that it had it's own backers to come up with really cool merchandise
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:56:37 AM

The current price is so stable, I am very satisfied with current price, we are not dumped with bitcoin pumping, while most alts go down with bitcoin up. On the contrary, those dumped below 7k sat is loser again. 6k is the golden floor, welcome to the Buckingham Palace  Grin

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:15:49 AM

The current price is so stable, I am very satisfied with current price, we are not dumped with bitcoin pumping, while most alts go down with bitcoin up. On the contrary, those dumped below 7k sat is loser again. 6k is the golden floor, welcome to the Buckingham Palace  Grin

We wont see STRATIS below 7k now (unless someone just wants to prove me wrong).

Looking real solid, in the face of Bitcoin rising also.   Going to be a great 30'ish days for $STRAT, finishing off at the end of Jan with the Blockchain Expo in London!

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 08:26:00 AM

Hello,

Sincerely,

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

Stratis or Poloniex will never email anyone asking for BTC or STRAT. Only click links on our official website www.stratisplatform.com

Official Email: info@stratisplatform.com

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
matje123

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:29:13 AM

What is going on with the staking?
I normally get about 2 a 3 stratis is aday, but now i'm getting about 30 a day (27-12-2016).
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:40:32 AM

I normally get about 2 a 3 stratis is aday, but now i'm getting about 30 a day (27-12-2016).

I believe the network weight wold have been reduced to due to people wanting BTC and not stratis so they send them over to the exchanges. Shame on them there is only 50btc buy support and hardly anyone can get out Cheesy Dumps will come.
cyberpunk01

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I believe in KLF

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:24:02 AM

but is that your site and the jumpstart is real? 

https://stratisplatform.net

Bitminer Factory    ●   BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE   ●        Whitepaper   
████████████████████████████  ICO   /  21.07.18  ████████████████████████████
Facebook    Telegram    Twitter    Youtube    Instagram    Medium    Linkedin
baomoremoney

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:36:24 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/

Check the block explorer, I guess you are on the wrong chain, when I switch VPN sometimes I could go into the wrong chain, only me is staking

StratisKing

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:39:19 AM

but is that your site and the jumpstart is real? 

https://stratisplatform.net

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17305804#msg17305804

Please read my previous post, it is fake and phishing site made by scammers/hackers, do not trust them,

the only official link:  http://stratisplatform.com/

that guy was scammed by 0.22 btc, what a pity, I hope no one will be scammed any more. Always check the OP to get the official website.
matje123

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:03:04 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/

Check the block explorer, I guess you are on the wrong chain, when I switch VPN sometimes I could go into the wrong chain, only me is staking

How can I check this?
Wallet is v2.0.0.1

I did also add the nodes from this version to my conf file.
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: