Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890773 times)
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:56:07 PM

I guess your new to BTCT, it's a horrible mess honestly. But back to your point, it's literally been raised here several times. If someone comes in with and aggressive tone and accusations without basis, or any proof it's not productive. A lot of ppl have hot heads around here. The team responded to him, they were at the conference all day, i'm not sure what you except from working ppl? They can't sit on BTCT all day and hold everyones hands they are building the future while we sit around and type hyperbole and get bent out of shape.

If anyone want fast answers the slack channel is much better, it also demands a much more civil relationship with your fellow online humans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:13:31 PM

Can anyone provide me with a link for the Team Administrator for Slack - Stratis? I want to join but there's no administrator contact info on the Stratis website??? Thanks!

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

Can anyone provide me with a link for the Team Administrator for Slack - Stratis? I want to join but there's no administrator contact info on the Stratis website??? Thanks!

Here's an auto invite to Stratis slack, just enter your email address for an invitation link.

https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 10:24:02 PM

Here's an auto invite to Stratis slack, just enter your email address for an invitation link.

https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/

Great Ill hop on to that channel and share my wisdom with peeps, Ill teach them what to do with their money, what footwear to choose, how to cook foods, and how to keep internet discussion clean and civil.

Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:33:21 PM

so a few questions about staking, whats the average time to receive any coins from staking, days, and the ROI atm i got a massive 53 coins Smiley and showing +400 days before i'll receive a "reward" which is what exactly? I been around POS coins before so any help would be appreciative.

Icon

PS

Just to clarify in a single sentence, Straits is basically bitcon core running on C# with sidechains and Segwit enabled and uses these coins as "gas" to run contracts?

Thanks again..
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:38:44 PM

so a few questions about staking, whats the average time to receive any coins from staking, days, and the ROI atm i got a massive 53 coins Smiley and showing +400 days before i'll receive a "reward" which is what exactly? I been around POS coins before so any help would be appreciative.

Icon

PS

Just to clarify in a single sentence, Straits is basically bitcon core running on C# with sidechains and Segwit enabled and uses these coins as "gas" to run contracts?

Thanks again..

40k coins give you 1 strat per day approx from staking

Information about stratis:

https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fworkflowy.com%2Fs%2FQ2HkXNdQXs
JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:39:29 PM

Awesome! Now registered. Thanks Wasda.

Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 11:52:39 PM

Wow, good exposure for the team and the project. What is Stratis team presenting to the public this time?

The .Net framework is dominate throughout business enterprises which we are targeting as c# developers will be able to test and deploy blockchain applications on Stratis.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:38:26 AM

Stratis is getting some attention, so it's a good time to try and pressure the blitz::stratis dev team into doing the right thing. Embarrassing people with the truth can sometimes get results, there's no FUD here, blitz has been abandoned, if not point me to some updates in the last six months ... you can't, coz there hasn't been any, if there was someone would have posted it, wouldn't they!

Shame and embarrassment from casting light on the truth isn't fud, but it's what happens when you ignore people, and betray their trust. What other way to proceed do you suggest, beg? Stratis investors can still make a good return from unethical devs, but maybe some will feel uncomfortable, through nothing more than rational self interest at how they may be treated themselves in the future.
What specific promise was made to you? Please don't be vague. Thank you

Chris aka killakem was the lead dev of Blitz, and if you owned 30k blitz you were entitled to designation as an executive with access to a restricted slack channel. In the first half of 2016 he was active in blitz slack, the roadmap include the TVE fitalise, and earlier the Block Delivery Network. I bought 30k blitz with the promise that that would allow me to run a BDN node and earn revenues from providing the BDN service. You can see what was planned in the original blitz thread which is locked now.

In june2016 chris/killakem made posts in the executive lounge of the blitz slack outlining a proposal. Unfortunately those messages are gone now with the 10k slack limit for messages. He posted a document in the executive lounge that had two options, and he asked for opinions from the +30k blitz holders.

The proposition was this, from memory - chris was committed to blitz as his crypto project, but he was only able to work part time. He proposed starting a new coin with a higher coin cap, letting existing blitz holders swap over to the new coin, with the excess coins being sold in an ico to fund chris so he could work full time on blitz. So what was presented was the same project, blitz, but with two options

1 -no coin cap increase,  no dilution, chris works part time, same blitz roadmap, basically no change
2- new coin with increased coins, blitz swap 1:1,  excess coins sold, chris working full time, BUT same blitz roadmap

I argued for option 2-, but most just saw dilution and voted for 1-

My complaint is this, what chris presented in the blitz executive lounge mentioned nothing about starting a new project stratis, the choice was between part-time chris with no dilution of blitz, or full-time chris with dilution of blitz so coins could be sold in an ico to fund chris. My accusation is Chris did not make it clear that there was a third option, which is what happened - Chris would have an ico anyway for stratis, stopall work on blitz original roadmap, and blitz bag holders would get nothing.

He asked for a 'vote', but didn't stick by the outcome. If the blitz executives knew of option 3, they obviously would have voted for the dilution of blitz, as that would have included the swap. I believe Chris presented his two options knowing people would vote with self interest for no dilution, so he could have the stratis ico without a fair swap for blitz holders. I think he played everyone, and he knew he was going to start stratis, and he wanted a way to avoid doing what jl777 has had to do with btcd swap for komodo.

I was provably a supporter of Chris and blitz, as I bought 30k blitz and followed the blitz slack daily. I assure you since the stratis ico all activity related to blitz is 100% off the radar. I can find no updates of what is going on, but stratis is obviously Chris' new project, but in june 2016 he was saying blitz was still his main focus, part-time or full-time. I believe he lied, and everything he's done since backs that up.

I have a copy of killakem's proposal document, for the sake of clarity I'll post it here.

The choice for blitz executives was much clearer than you remember @Cryptosporidium, the ICO option which became stratis was outlined in some detail, so arguing that killakem tried to mislead the community about his plans for Stratis is complete BS. It was however restricted to just a handful of blitz whales knowing about it, and in retrospect that was a mistake. Every blitz investor should have known what was being planned, and had a chance to vote, but killakem did not conceal his intentions or trick any of the blitz whales.

We will soon be announcing our next project. A Blockchain-as-a-service cloud platform, that will provide simple one click provisioning of btc, eth, nxt, bts etc blockchain nodes like the other baas providers. The new platform will offer private chains for developers and businesses to develop and test applications on their own private blockchain with customized specifications. These private chains will be pegged to the platforms parent blockchain and will utilized merged POS mining with elected nodes mining blocks for the private chains. This will remove the requirement for mining, seed nodes etc, while allowing customers of the platform to scale up or scale out. The aim is to significantly reduce the time required for developers and businesses to develop, test and deploy Blockchain solutions.
This BAAS Solution will have its own Blockchain, the private blockchains will be side chains off the parent blockchain with a 2 way peg in place.
To raise funds for the development and marketing, and to allow killakem to work full time on the project, we will have an IPO. This presents us with 2 options for Blitz holders:

Option A:
The new blockchain would have 24 million coins. The existing 4 million Blitzcoin would be exchanged for the IPO token. Then the other 20 million coins would be sold during the IPO. All of the funds raised would go into the development of this new parent blockchain, platform development and marketing. This platform will require elected nodes to secure the side chains, Blitz execs will have the first choice for operating one of these nodes, if option a is selected.
Please note these are example figures and this new blockchain is likely to have a higher coin supply.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:23:34 AM

Someone is butt hurt. Stratis has been a cash cow since ICO. Nothing but success after success. People should be very grateful for this opportunity to still buy decent amounts for this cheap.

NASdaq

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:31:41 AM

I have a copy of killakem's proposal document, for the sake of clarity I'll post it here.

The choice for blitz executives was much clearer than you remember @Cryptosporidium, the ICO option which became stratis was outlined in some detail, so arguing that killakem tried to mislead the community about his plans for Stratis is complete BS. It was however restricted to just a handful of blitz whales knowing about it, and in retrospect that was a mistake. Every blitz investor should have known what was being planned, and had a chance to vote, but killakem did not conceal his intentions or trick any of the blitz whales.

We will soon be announcing our next project. A Blockchain-as-a-service cloud platform, that will provide simple one click provisioning of btc, eth, nxt, bts etc blockchain nodes like the other baas providers. The new platform will offer private chains for developers and businesses to develop and test applications on their own private blockchain with customized specifications. These private chains will be pegged to the platforms parent blockchain and will utilized merged POS mining with elected nodes mining blocks for the private chains. This will remove the requirement for mining, seed nodes etc, while allowing customers of the platform to scale up or scale out. The aim is to significantly reduce the time required for developers and businesses to develop, test and deploy Blockchain solutions.
This BAAS Solution will have its own Blockchain, the private blockchains will be side chains off the parent blockchain with a 2 way peg in place.
To raise funds for the development and marketing, and to allow killakem to work full time on the project, we will have an IPO. This presents us with 2 options for Blitz holders:

Option A:
The new blockchain would have 24 million coins. The existing 4 million Blitzcoin would be exchanged for the IPO token. Then the other 20 million coins would be sold during the IPO. All of the funds raised would go into the development of this new parent blockchain, platform development and marketing. This platform will require elected nodes to secure the side chains, Blitz execs will have the first choice for operating one of these nodes, if option a is selected.
Please note these are example figures and this new blockchain is likely to have a higher coin supply.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

So Stratis is Option B:   

What % of Stratis will be paid as Blitz rewards, What was agreed?

First I've heard about any profit sharing agreement between Stratis & Blitz ...
dleader

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:52:48 AM

Thanks for that clarity and not having to rely on peoples memories.

Regardless, he is not beholden to anyone moral or ethical constraints aside. He had his own idea and chose to build it fresh. Why share it with a group of devs that might mess it up.

And blitz is literally featured in the whitepaper. In my experience on this revolving rock, ppl project and vent, they thinly disguise their own ambitions with scape goats. The man is upset he can't cash his blitz and then cash out. Period.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:08:33 AM

Option A:

Option B:

So Stratis is Option B:   

What % of Stratis will be paid as Blitz rewards, What was agreed?

First I've heard about any profit sharing agreement between Stratis & Blitz ...

We need to confirm whether this proposal document is authentic asap, if it's genuine this guys revelations about a secret vote among blitz whales isn't exactly FUD anymore (although he did make some offensive accusations against Chris, so should apologise), so the details of any foundation agreement between Chris and Blitz investors needs to be made public IMO.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:14:42 AM

We need to confirm whether this proposal document is authentic asap, if it's genuine this guys revelations about a secret vote among blitz whales isn't exactly FUD anymore (although he did make some offensive accusations against Chris, so should apologise), so the details of any foundation agreement between Chris and Blitz investors needs to be made public IMO.

I agree, as making it public would silence those whining babies.
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:25:32 AM

I haven't followed the whole issue but from what I understand Chris was a part-time freelance dev on the Blitz project.

He was kind enough to offer Blitz a part in Stratis even though they have no right. They rather stupidly (imo) declined (as I understand it).

I understand some people are upset not every single Blitz token holder was given an opportunity to decide/vote on the direction. However I would point out Blitz does and has clearly stated the influence of "Blitz Executives" as "including the opportunity to provide input on the direction of projects being developed by the Blitz team" [1]. That would suggest others have significantly less so. Likewise if you're too lazy to get involved in this feature (even if you have the token threshold) then that's your own poor judgement.

[1] http://blitz.cash/index.php/blitzcash/
dleader

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:29:00 AM

I think there will always be 6-8 or was it 5 no 10 ppl nono 100 ppl in a slack thought!! I'm happy those 6-8 or 2... didn't get any special treatment and we all got a fair ICO with Chris's brilliant idea in the end.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

I think there will always be 6-8 or was it 5 no 10 ppl nono 100 ppl in a slack thought!! I'm happy those 6-8 or 2... didn't get any special treatment and we all got a fair ICO with Chris's brilliant idea in the end.

If the document is true there was an agreement to pay some % (of profits ... ?) from Stratis to Blitz, so that could be construed as special treatment

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:35:02 AM

If the document is true there was an agreement to pay some % (of profits ... ?) from Stratis to Blitz, so that could be construed as special treatment

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

The document is authentic, here is the original link from killakem.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nmtoFYZJb0WBHYFiKyCpfpE4NGnMv21Q4dZ6oyQ2W4A/edit#

File > Document details - shows creation date is March 20 2016
bandofgypsys

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

Can you guys please go circle.jerk this non sequitr in a new thread all it's own please.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:25:12 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 04:53:36 AM by StratisKing

Let us terminate the discussion of Blitz and focus on Stratis. You can talk about that in Blitz OP, but not here, don't create drama and shit storm here because Chris is very amenable and already made the proposal. Why you did personal attack with false accusation because of your bad memory??
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: