Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890776 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:26:02 AM

I could use some drama right now... my buy order hasnt been filled yet lmao..

You have had weeks/months to buy and you choose the time when it's on the up to buy, sounds legit.

What if i sold some on the 10k range and then suddenly a drama pop-up which is also credible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:04:20 AM

Just hit the ignore button on the trolls guys.
You think it's a coincidence that he posts this at the time the Expo was running and he knows a lot of new people will come have a look at the thread?
Everyone would like theirselves some cheap Stratis. Some take desperate measures to reach their target. To me that is more unethical than what Chris did.

Couldn't agree more dev0tion!

Couldn't disagree more actually, this info about blitz getting a revenue share from stratis and secret votes is news to me, and from what I can tell it looks credible, and very relevant. Blowing these guys off as mindless trolls trying to drop a few coins from weak hands is naive in the extreme. If you want to apply pressure and get answers from a guy who's evading scrutiny you don't squeeze his pinky finger, you grab him by the cock & balls when it's most uncomfortable and eyeball the fucker up close, make it hurt a little, let him know you mean business, like when he's at a convention glad handing contacts. I expect the stratis dev will respond to this guy asap, he's done good work, he's got their attention, and it's much more enteretaining than pages of mindless pump bullshit.

I tend to agree, sometimes crude methods are more effective at getting information. There appears to be quite a few stratis investors unaware that the stratis dev made this offer to blitz executives, and that blitz is even related to stratis at all. I've looked at the original Blitz thread, and what Chris described in his proposal document to the stratis executives does look very similar to the Blitz blockchain delivery network, so I can see why some might have thought the new coin being voted on was just a re-branded Blitz with dilution, so voted against it. Stratis is much more than the Blitz BDN, so to say the vote happened without a clear understanding of what the choices were is kind of true.

We need a response from Chris, particularly to clarify what ongoing payments stratis will be making to blitz, if any.

We will soon be announcing our next project. A Blockchain-as-a-service cloud platform, that will provide simple one click provisioning of btc, eth, nxt, bts etc blockchain nodes like the other baas providers. The new platform will offer private chains for developers and businesses to develop and test applications on their own private blockchain with customized specifications. These private chains will be pegged to the platforms parent blockchain and will utilized merged POS mining with elected nodes mining blocks for the private chains. This will remove the requirement for mining, seed nodes etc, while allowing customers of the platform to scale up or scale out. The aim is to significantly reduce the time required for developers and businesses to develop, test and deploy Blockchain solutions.
This BAAS Solution will have its own Blockchain, the private blockchains will be side chains off the parent blockchain with a 2 way peg in place.
To raise funds for the development and marketing, and to allow killakem to work full time on the project, we will have an IPO. This presents us with 2 options for Blitz holders:

Option A:
The new blockchain would have 24 million coins. The existing 4 million Blitzcoin would be exchanged for the IPO token. Then the other 20 million coins would be sold during the IPO. All of the funds raised would go into the development of this new parent blockchain, platform development and marketing. This platform will require elected nodes to secure the side chains, Blitz execs will have the first choice for operating one of these nodes, if option a is selected.
Please note these are example figures and this new blockchain is likely to have a higher coin supply.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.0
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:08:58 AM

ffs,

enough of this Blitz shit.

This is a stratis thread.

ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:18:52 AM

Yes, please stop this Blitz spam, I'm here for Stratis people.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

Nobody cares about blitz.... Bore off about it
Krushang (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:42:12 AM

Just hit the ignore button on the trolls guys.
You think it's a coincidence that he posts this at the time the Expo was running and he knows a lot of new people will come have a look at the thread?
Everyone would like theirselves some cheap Stratis. Some take desperate measures to reach their target. To me that is more unethical than what Chris did.

Couldn't agree more dev0tion!

Couldn't disagree more actually, this info about blitz getting a revenue share from stratis and secret votes is news to me, and from what I can tell it looks credible, and very relevant. Blowing these guys off as mindless trolls trying to drop a few coins from weak hands is naive in the extreme. If you want to apply pressure and get answers from a guy who's evading scrutiny you don't squeeze his pinky finger, you grab him by the cock & balls when it's most uncomfortable and eyeball the fucker up close, make it hurt a little, let him know you mean business, like when he's at a convention glad handing contacts. I expect the stratis dev will respond to this guy asap, he's done good work, he's got their attention, and it's much more enteretaining than pages of mindless pump bullshit.

I tend to agree, sometimes crude methods are more effective at getting information. There appears to be quite a few stratis investors unaware that the stratis dev made this offer to blitz executives, and that blitz is even related to stratis at all. I've looked at the original Blitz thread, and what Chris described in his proposal document to the stratis executives does look very similar to the Blitz blockchain delivery network, so I can see why some might have thought the new coin being voted on was just a re-branded Blitz with dilution, so voted against it. Stratis is much more than the Blitz BDN, so to say the vote happened without a clear understanding of what the choices were is kind of true.

We need a response from Chris, particularly to clarify what ongoing payments stratis will be making to blitz, if any.

We will soon be announcing our next project. A Blockchain-as-a-service cloud platform, that will provide simple one click provisioning of btc, eth, nxt, bts etc blockchain nodes like the other baas providers. The new platform will offer private chains for developers and businesses to develop and test applications on their own private blockchain with customized specifications. These private chains will be pegged to the platforms parent blockchain and will utilized merged POS mining with elected nodes mining blocks for the private chains. This will remove the requirement for mining, seed nodes etc, while allowing customers of the platform to scale up or scale out. The aim is to significantly reduce the time required for developers and businesses to develop, test and deploy Blockchain solutions.
This BAAS Solution will have its own Blockchain, the private blockchains will be side chains off the parent blockchain with a 2 way peg in place.
To raise funds for the development and marketing, and to allow killakem to work full time on the project, we will have an IPO. This presents us with 2 options for Blitz holders:

Option A:
The new blockchain would have 24 million coins. The existing 4 million Blitzcoin would be exchanged for the IPO token. Then the other 20 million coins would be sold during the IPO. All of the funds raised would go into the development of this new parent blockchain, platform development and marketing. This platform will require elected nodes to secure the side chains, Blitz execs will have the first choice for operating one of these nodes, if option a is selected.
Please note these are example figures and this new blockchain is likely to have a higher coin supply.

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.0

The options were offered to the blitz ex before stratis was announced. They declined. End of subject. Chris has no responsibility to look after blitz holders. No payment was made to Chris in anyway for developing 2 innovated products. Tve will be fully decentralised on the blitz blockchain which will be a side/private chain on the stratis main chain)  

Please move this discussion to the related BCT thread.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

Yes, please stop this Blitz spam, I'm here for Stratis people.

+1

Lets ignore any profit share agreement Stratis dev made with the Blitz investors, lets just wait until Stratis Group Ltd is the size of Facebook before we deal with the Winklevoss Blitz twins claim for 65M compemsation, this wont ever end up in court, killakem was just an anonymous cryptonerd in 2016, same as Zuckerburg was just a college kid, there wasn't any enforceable contract ... was there?
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:45:40 AM

Krushang: The options were offered to the blitz ex before stratis was announced. They declined. End of subject. Chris has no responsibility to look after blitz holders. No payment was made to Chris in anyway for developing 2 innovated products. Tve will be fully decentralised on the blitz blockchain which will be a side/private chain on the stratis main chain) 

Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

Krushang: The options were offered to the blitz ex before stratis was announced. They declined. End of subject. Chris has no responsibility to look after blitz holders. No payment was made to Chris in anyway for developing 2 innovated products. Tve will be fully decentralised on the blitz blockchain which will be a side/private chain on the stratis main chain) 

Also it will also be a useful test case for development/deployment of Stratis sidechains

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
boomboom

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:07:21 PM

The options were offered to the blitz ex before stratis was announced. They declined. End of subject. Chris has no responsibility to look after blitz holders. No payment was made to Chris in anyway for developing 2 innovated products. Tve will be fully decentralised on the blitz blockchain which will be a side/private chain on the stratis main chain)  

@Krushang, with all due respect, you have to confront the reality of what happened, even though it might predate your own involvement with Stratis, a vote occurred, and Chris appears to have agreed to this option:

Option B:
We keep Blitzcoin as is. We make the new blockchain its own Bitalize project that pays a % to Blitz Rewards.  This would mean the BAAS platform is isolated from Blitz. The new platform and blockchain will be developed in an open source manner. so some of the development could flow back into the Blitz Blockchain.

If Chris is backing away from this then let him say so himself and face the consequences. You guys have a legally incorporated company, and if Chris agreed to share profits with blitz holders then I can't see any way he can void that agreement, other than him denying that the project he outlined in his proposal to the Blitz executives became what we now know to be Stratis, and that seems like a very long bow to pull. You guys are operating in the legal space now, so be careful, you can't avoid this just because it's uncomfortable. You guys could easily end up in court, and the likelihood of that happening increases with your success. Eventually Stratis Group Ltd gets to a size where every Blitz holder, even small ones, have an incentive to get their lost 1/6 share of stratis. It's not your opinion that counts now, its what the law says that matters. Please take this seriously, what ongoing payments will need to be made to Blitz to make this situation stable?
boomboom

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

Is Khilone7 the same person as Krushang? Since I started my previous post I see the author of the post I quoted upthread has changed ...
boomboom

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:11:17 PM

Are you Krushang?
Krushang (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

Are you Krushang?

Pathetic. I'm from London uk and Indian. khilone is from Europe. Give it a break.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

@Krushang, with all due respect, you have to confront the reality of what happened, even though it might predate your own involvement with Stratis, a vote occurred, and Chris appears to have agreed to this option:

Option B:

If Chris is backing away from this then let him say so himself and face the consequences. You guys have a legally incorporated company, and if Chris agreed to share profits with blitz holders then I can't see any way he can void that agreement, other than him denying that the project he outlined in his proposal to the Blitz executives became what we now know to be Stratis, and that seems like a very long bow to pull. You guys are operating in the legal space now, so be careful, you can't avoid this just because it's uncomfortable. You guys could easily end up in court, and the likelihood of that happening increases with your success. Eventually Stratis Group Ltd gets to a size where every Blitz holder, even small ones, have an incentive to get their lost 1/6 share of stratis. It's not your opinion that counts now, its what the law says that matters. Please take this seriously, what ongoing payments will need to be made to Blitz to make this situation stable?

Court, give me a break Grin Grin

They couldn't even get the money from MtGox trough court lol

Cool strategy though guys, fud strat topic so you can buy cheap strat en compensating your OWN losses on blitz
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:30:40 PM

I don't need a response from Chris. He has nothing to answer for, from what we have seen.
Please don't pretend to speak for everyone.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:31:57 PM

what ongoing payments will need to be made to Blitz to make this situation stable?

aha..... now the fucking BTC diggers come out.... Roll Eyes

irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:36:51 PM

You guys could easily end up in court,
Roll Eyes 
its what the law says that matters.
I'd say you don't know too much about either the law or going to court.  Roll Eyes
boomboom

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:41:09 PM

Are you Krushang?

Pathetic. I'm from London uk and Indian. khilone is from Europe. Give it a break.

OK, just weird that Khilone7 quoted your post exactly, just added 'Krushang:' at the front of your post and posted it again himself. Looked weird that's all, did not mean to cause offence.
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

Are you Krushang?

OK, just weird that Khilone7 quoted your post exactly, just added 'Krushang:' at the front of your post and posted it again himself. Looked weird that's all, did not mean to cause offence.

Khilone7 is a die-hard strat supporter Wink
boomboom

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:45:10 PM

Looks like people are getting hot under the collar. I'll wait and see what Chris says now, no need to speculate any more on legal matters etc, before we hear his thoughts on the situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: