Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:15:19 AM

If someone wants to tumble bitcoins for privacy in the breeze wallet, will they have to pay with some Stratis?
simple questions like this don't get answered either. Does anyone actually understand how it all works? ??/
bump
/
Why is it so hard to get answers to simple questions like this?
Cheesy If that is simple question you should find anwser by yourself. some people in here is just trader so they dont known anything like this

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:19:47 AM

90% are traiders who just look for profit btw all! Me too btw!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
shafiqsakri

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:32:29 AM

I have keep this stratis so long...well played stratis...  Wink Wink Wink
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:01:20 AM

If someone wants to tumble bitcoins for privacy in the breeze wallet, will they have to pay with some Stratis?
simple questions like this don't get answered either. Does anyone actually understand how it all works? ??/
bump
/
Why is it so hard to get answers to simple questions like this?

Afaik the masternodes will get a % of the BTC being tumbled. The masternode has to keep 250k Stratis in an account and cannot move it otherwise the node will be disqualified from the tumble process until the 250k are put back. This will have an effect on supply and demand where the supply will become less due to several 250k chunks being withdrawn from circulation. This in combination with the payment of Stratis by businesses when they use Stratis blockchain services will cause  higher demand than supply leading to higher Stratis prices.

Everyone is very active in Slack and it is in your interest to join Slack as questions are answered very quickly there.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:13:31 AM

I strongly advise anyone who is thinking about investing this coin or anyone that is currently holding to either go the other way or sell all their STRAT immediately.

I made a sleeper account for 3 months, that does nothing but lurk and watched how the Slack deals with problems and how the mods deal with issues in general.

The results were not only horrifying, but also pathetically juvenile.

This happened 15 mintues ago today: https://imgur.com/a/WG2F9

Notice how low quality the exchange of comments are. This is pretty much how it is 24 hours a day. Some users have immunity to make fun of others while new members are berated and generally closed as soon as they sign up or complain once.

The mods spend their time banning people for shits and giggles or making posts a 12 year old would find immature. They are useless in dealing with any serious issues and instead prefer to meme and troll and ban new users who might have a problem.

If you DARE have a problem with STRAT, even a reasonable one, you will be mocked, muted and then banned without cause or explanation. I'm not talking about being rude, i'm talking about valid complaints. These people are emotionally high strung and cannot deal with the reality of their coin being walked all over by better projects.

Futhermore, notice how their invite system is nearly ALWAYS down. This is because spammers have made their Slack a haven, unsurprisingly because they like to ban kids and troll them, so the kids are doing the exact same thing back. They refuse to listen to any reasonable comments about porting over to Discord, a much better alternative and prefer to be stubborn and make their users endure with this annoying recurrence.

Also, the team will always tell you STRAT is the best and that it has the hardest workers without providing any actual proof of any of this. Using github or browsing some of their channels will allow you to see that some work is being put in, but other work, especially the basic stuff, is being neglected and their answer to this is always: Don't worry, we'll do it later, time to focus on the important stuff now.

This is because most of the mods (90%) are grown men who use Slack to behave like children, and have an edge on nearly all the other users because they bought VERY early. This gives the illusion that they are 'patient' when all they are doing it watching their money grow by increments of 20-50x even at this price.

As a side note, their roadmap, something users and investors have been requesting for months, hasn't been finished in several months even though it would take roughly 24 hours to finish up. This is indicative of the horrendous neglect these neanderthals make their investors and users endure.

This isn't a hate post, just an honest and objective account on what is going on internally. Stratis as a project has immense potential but the team is absolute garbage and the mods and team members, especially people like Krushang, lie openly to people in order to get them to invest and then never deliver on their promises. It's basically a press gang at this point.

For your own sakes, steer clear of this coin for 6-12 months until Christopher (the CEO) gets his shit together and decides to grow up and hire a professional team of marketing agents and communication advisors, on top of hiring mods who aren't childish and don't discriminate when handing out punishments.

Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

I strongly advise anyone who is thinking about investing this coin or anyone that is currently holding to either go the other way or sell all their STRAT immediately.

I made a sleeper account for 3 months, that does nothing but lurk and watched how the Slack deals with problems and how the mods deal with issues in general.

Notice how low quality the exchange of comments are. This is pretty much how it is 24 hours a day. Some users have immunity to make fun of others while new members are berated and generally closed as soon as they sign up or complain once.

The mods spend their time banning people for shits and giggles or making posts a 12 year old would find immature. They are useless in dealing with any serious issues and instead prefer to meme and troll and ban new users who might have a problem.

If you DARE have a problem with STRAT, even a reasonable one, you will be mocked, muted and then banned without cause or explanation. I'm not talking about being rude, i'm talking about valid complaints. These people are emotionally high strung and cannot deal with the reality of their coin being walked all over by better projects.

Futhermore, notice how their invite system is nearly ALWAYS down. This is because spammers have made their Slack a haven, unsurprisingly because they like to ban kids and troll them, so the kids are doing the exact same thing back. They refuse to listen to any reasonable comments about porting over to Discord, a much better alternative and prefer to be stubborn and make their users endure with this annoying recurrence.

Also, the team will always tell you STRAT is the best and that it has the hardest workers without providing any actual proof of any of this. Using github or browsing some of their channels will allow you to see that some work is being put in, but other work, especially the basic stuff, is being neglected and their answer to this is always: Don't worry, we'll do it later, time to focus on the important stuff now.

This is because most of the mods (90%) are grown men who use Slack to behave like children, and have an edge on nearly all the other users because they bought VERY early. This gives the illusion that they are 'patient' when all they are doing it watching their money grow by increments of 20-50x even at this price.

As a side note, their roadmap, something users and investors have been requesting for months, hasn't been finished in several months even though it would take roughly 24 hours to finish up. This is indicative of the horrendous neglect these neanderthals make their investors and users endure.

This isn't a hate post, just an honest and objective account on what is going on internally. Stratis as a project has immense potential but the team is absolute garbage and the mods and team members, especially people like Krushang, lie openly to people in order to get them to invest and then never deliver on their promises. It's basically a press gang at this point.

For your own sakes, steer clear of this coin for 6-12 months until Christopher (the CEO) gets his shit together and decides to grow up and hire a professional team of marketing agents and communication advisors, on top of hiring mods who aren't childish and don't discriminate when handing out punishments.

Seems you are in a loss and want to blame someone.
Kinda pathetic.  Wink
bitcoiner909

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:05:12 AM

Kinda pathetic.  Wink

I actually sold my STRAT in June when it went up and made decent profits. Have been on the fence about re investing ever since.

For everyone who is wondering who this clown is, he's one of the higher ups on the Slack. Notice how defensive he is and how he resorts to name calling and atuomatically assumes I am at a loss, as if people who make profits or people who haven't invested yet can't be disappointed by the lackluster performance of this coin.

I rest my case. You will only find more people like this guy over here on the Slack. Every body who complains apparently lost 50 million dollars and are salty because they are broke.

Definition of a scrub.
creapYY

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

Kinda pathetic.  Wink

I actually sold my STRAT in June when it went up and made decent profits. Have been on the fence about re investing ever since.

For everyone who is wondering who this clown is, he's one of the higher ups on the Slack. Notice how defensive he is and how he resorts to name calling and atuomatically assumes I am at a loss, as if people who make profits or people who haven't invested yet can't be disappointed by the lackluster performance of this coin.

I rest my case. You will only find more people like this guy over here on the Slack. Every body who complains apparently lost 50 million dollars and are salty because they are broke.

Definition of a scrub.

Hi all,

To give some context, the screenshot bitcoiner909 showed us was right after the moment we banned a spammer. So as you can see it irritated some people and therefore you see some things being said that we usually don't do in #general.

The invites are currently down due to this, so if you want to join make sure you contact an admin (like me) or via our website and we can give you acces to the slack.

Hope to see you there all Cheesy!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:34:58 AM

Kinda pathetic.  Wink

Definition of a scrub.

Just be patient. When the products start to go online the price will skyrocket and whoever was not on the train at that point will live with the regret. Price is not the most important thing atm during development phase. What do you expect the team to answer if the same question is asked to them 100 times per day on Slack and add to that tons of spammers? I have no doubt that they will deliver at some point, we just don't know when. You are welcome to play musical chairs, just don't get caught standing when the music stops.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:42:04 PM

Kinda pathetic.  Wink

Definition of a scrub.

Hi all,

To give some context, the screenshot bitcoiner909 showed us was right after the moment we banned a spammer. So as you can see it irritated some people and therefore you see some things being said that we usually don't do in #general.

The invites are currently down due to this, so if you want to join make sure you contact an admin (like me) or via our website and we can give you acces to the slack.

Hope to see you there all Cheesy!

Hi all,

Just to give some context. Creappy is actually a mod on the Slack. He is by large considered to be the worst and most immature mod of the bunch, even by other mods. He constantly mouths off and refuses to answer pm's.

Notice how he is skirting around the big issues like lack of roadmap and nothing to show for their progress. Notice how he doesn't talk about moving to Discord. All he does is make excuses and pretend like everything is OK.

This is because this fraud invested a long time ago and has nothing to lose, so he literally doesn't care if all of you lose money or die in the gutter. Please be aware of this as this guy is on his knees begging people to invest and hold so that his ROI goes from 100x to 1000x.

I strongle urge you all to ignore idiots like him and move on to better projects for the time being.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:54:36 PM

Kinda pathetic.  Wink

Definition of a scrub.

Just be patient. When the products start to go online the price will skyrocket and whoever was not on the train at that point will live with the regret. Price is not the most important thing atm during development phase. What do you expect the team to answer if the same question is asked to them 100 times per day on Slack and add to that tons of spammers? I have no doubt that they will deliver at some point, we just don't know when. You are welcome to play musical chairs, just don't get caught standing when the music stops.

What are you talking about? You're just repeating the same BS that everyone else on the Slack, including team members, keep preaching, for no good reason at all.

There is not going to be a 'skyrocket'. People like you have been saying we would skyrocket since JUNE, every two weeks. It's been going sideways or DOWN ever since.

You already got 2-5 releases in the past 2 months and none of them have pushed the price up, it's actually gone DOWN.

There is a difference between being optimistic and being stupid and conning people into investing into a project that needs a lot of work still, by a long shot.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

These "Newbie" members should be ignored. Stratis is a rock-strong project. It is THE BLUE-CHIP cryptocurrency! Not some hype pumped chinese coin. Stratis delivers cutting-edge technology and they are definitely professionals. All the releases until now were mostly alpha and beta testing phases, the big things are coming until the end of the year and beyond!  Cool
bitcoiner909

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:02:33 PM

These "Newbie" members should be ignored. Stratis is a rock-strong project. It is THE BLUE-CHIP cryptocurrency! Not some hype pumped chinese coin. Stratis delivers cutting-edge technology and they are definitely professionals. All the releases until now were mostly alpha and beta testing phases, the big things are coming until the end of the year and beyond!  Cool

funny how you as a non newbie sound worse than any newbie i've ever met on here or the Slack. You sound like you are pumping without anything to back you up.

You don't even have a roadmap so you can't guarantee anything is going to be released this year. So that's BS as well.

Cancer like you is the only reason the coin is $4 instead of $0. Reason it's gone from $11 to $4 even after releases and partnerships is because some people have come to their senses.

Keep preaching like an idiot while the smart people get out while they still can.
CompScIron
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

How typical, a savvy crypto trader who managed to 'buy at the absolute low and sell ATH'; and yet despite that you come to the bct thread and try to portray the role of a Crypto Vigilante. Give it a rest bud, your story is filled with contradictions painting a different picture of your intent here.

What you have displayed to everyone here is that you are the type to poke the bear and scream foul play when the bear bites back. This isn't North Korea, mate, rule of thumb is that if you get banned and scream censorship - then you deserved to get banned. Anyone who has been in the slack longer than a month and reads your post instantly knows who you are - a disturbed individual who has made numerous accounts on the slack because he has been continuously deactivated due to constantly attacking not only team members but also fellow investors as well.  So now that you are not able to make your way into the slack - you come here to cry your little sob story.

News flash - did it ever hit you as to why your accounts keep getting deactivated? When regular, everyday traders and investors have complained numerous times to have you removed then the decision is easy to remove you. It's clear to see that your methods of spamming the slack has been removed, so you keep finding new ones (reddit, bct). What mentally sane individual does this? To go and create a 'Sleeper Account' and then numerous accounts following to portray an image of unfair censorship is absolutely pathetic to a point where most members in the slack feel bad for you. Maybe this Bitcoin Market correction has impaired your perception because NO ONE in your position of selling 'in June' would do this.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:48:46 PM

How typical, a savvy crypto trader who managed to 'buy at the absolute low and sell ATH'; and yet despite that you come to the bct thread and try to portray the role of a Crypto Vigilante. Give it a rest bud, your story is filled with contradictions painting a different picture of your intent here.

What you have displayed to everyone here is that you are the type to poke the bear and scream foul play when the bear bites back. This isn't North Korea, mate, rule of thumb is that if you get banned and scream censorship - then you deserved to get banned. Anyone who has been in the slack longer than a month and reads your post instantly knows who you are - a disturbed individual who has made numerous accounts on the slack because he has been continuously deactivated due to constantly attacking not only team members but also fellow investors as well.  So now that you are not able to make your way into the slack - you come here to cry your little sob story.

News flash - did it ever hit you as to why your accounts keep getting deactivated? When regular, everyday traders and investors have complained numerous times to have you removed then the decision is easy to remove you. It's clear to see that your methods of spamming the slack has been removed, so you keep finding new ones (reddit, bct). What mentally sane individual does this? To go and create a 'Sleeper Account' and then numerous accounts following to portray an image of unfair censorship is absolutely pathetic to a point where most members in the slack feel bad for you. Maybe this Bitcoin Market correction has impaired your perception because NO ONE in your position of selling 'in June' would do this.

I literally cannot stop laughing. I think one of the mods just went ahead and made a new account just to type out this convoluted and childish post that proves literally nothing. It's just a butthurt individual ranting and making assumptions and looking like a complete joke because nothing he is saying is actually true. I'm sorry to say that the Slack is 95% members like this guy over here. Just kids trying to yell over each other and berating other members with things that they have 0 proof off.

I find your post absolutely cringey, but i'll humor you and go ahead and tell you why you sound like a complete moron:

- I didn't buy at the extreme low and never said I did. It seems you are seeing things in your delusional rampage/rant. I said I sold in June. I never said ATH. I said June. Never even mentioned when I bought either. You're literally fishing for things to use against me. Like a 10 year old, you're not good at it either.

- I have exactly 1 account on your Slack. It's been made in April, and i've never made a single post or even updated my account picture. I suppose it's easier for a child like yourself to believe there is only one pissed off member causing all of this (tinfoil hats, anyone?), instead of a lot of pissed off people due to the disgusting way you guys deal with things on the Slack. I'll give you a hint, it's not the former, bud.

- Your logic makes me feel like you are trying to sound smart but ending up sounding like a completely unstable and emotionally hurt individual who is DESPERATE to be right. I'll just leave you to your hissy fit rather than try and correct your behavior.

My attempts to potray a shitty Slack and a shitty coin and a shitty userbase and idiots like you constantly preaching out of their ass*s is not only shared by a lot of other people, in other places, on other forums, on the Slack itself, etc., but it's also REFLECTED IN THE PRICE, which is going down because people are fed up with people like you trying to act out online when in real life they need meds. That's what the Slack is about atm, and it's not going to get better when people like you make new accounts to sound like you have a case.

So go buy a box of tissues and go look at your precious graph and accept the reality that your coin is garbage from a marketing and consumer relations aspect, and that your Slack is mostly bots and sucks a lot. Hard to accept for someone like you, but we'll get there Smiley
armaggedon

Activity: 325

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:22:42 PM

FUDS FUDS FUDS  Grin
HODL!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

The FUD here is strong,
Makes me laugh everytime,
Start is one of the best projects in the crypto sphere
bitcoiner909

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:29:46 PM

The FUD here is strong,
Makes me laugh everytime,
Start is one of the best projects in the crypto sphere

You're right. START is doing very well indeed. Way better than STRAT.

If you're going to be stupid, at least check your spelling first  Grin
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:25:02 PM

How much strat do I need to have to effectively stake atleast 1 STR within a day? Looking to invest some Bitcoin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

How much strat do I need to have to effectively stake atleast 1 STR within a day? Looking to invest some Bitcoin

https://www.stratispool.com/

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: