Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 [852] 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
bitcoiner909

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:24:14 PM

I personally think you should shut the fuck up and stop spreading these cons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:32:05 PM

I really enjoyed the new video with our CEO Chris Trew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QettMWgonCE

Worth the 20 minutes!
bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:33:28 PM

I really enjoyed the new video with our CEO Chris Trew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QettMWgonCE

Worth the 20 minutes!

Yeah for anyone who isn't stupid like Khilone please note Chris's body language throughout the video. He seems like he is coming down from a hangover and he keeps looking away and crossing his hands/arms.

This is the sign of someone who is  not being congruent with what they are saying and he comes of as a shillman.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:39:59 PM

I sold my Stratis at around 27k sats when it was coming down from the initial ATH and to be honest after they didn't pay Hubby for all his translation work it has put me off re entering and buying up cheap STRAT. ONE thing that puts me off people is arrogance. When people get too arrogant  they will always full off their high horse at some point. Hopefully when they get up again they will be more humble in future and not take advantage of other hardworking people just for their own greed and gain.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
btcthm

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:40:05 PM

Bought at 0.00084798 (10/7), now 0.00049143.
 Undecided
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:40:30 PM

46k  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
As of now the price of stratis decreasing price and thats very sad to those people have stratis like me. But I will hold startis more months because I will wait again the price of increase more so we can make a lot of profit. Even the price decrease I earn profit if i sell sell but I will hold it more. I hope many nee investor will invest to strstis so the price will increase again like before. Pump stratis .
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

Worth the 20 minutes!

Yeah for anyone who isn't stupid like Khilone please note Chris's body language throughout the video. He seems like he is coming down from a hangover and he keeps looking away and crossing his hands/arms.

This is the sign of someone who is  not being congruent with what they are saying and he comes of as a shillman.

I see you are around since 25 Sep 2017.

Welcome to crypto.

Firstly let me say that before you give your opinions that you study markets a bit more and look at projcts a bit closer. If you have been around during the Eth days you would know how things go. If you studied the Strat market during June you would understand what is happening now. If you first gain some more experience, you would also understand that at this point price is not relevant to project development.

Unfortunately, as a newbie, your opinion does not count much, but make noise as you want as it just makes you look like a fool.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:47:28 PM

Quote from: bitcoiner909
STRAT isn't going past $3 until January 2018 AT THE LEAST. Don't listen to any of the idiots on here saying it will moon. They are stupid kids and ICO investors who are desperate.

Evidence that you do not know what you are talking about. ICO price was just over 1000 sats. How can ICO holders be desparate at 48k?

Your opinions are therefore discredited.

zipzop21

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:48:13 PM

People on here are ridiculous, talking about scam and yapping about the price. Some big whales are selling their coins and it's pushing the price. No worries, let them go and buy some darpcoin or sit on btc for the rest of their lives. Stratis is going places and the products will come out. Anyone selling at a loss now is setting fire to money when hodling is proven to be the best option. Smart investors keep a cool head in euphoria and despair, so be smart people.
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:57:37 PM

People on here are ridiculous, talking about scam and yapping about the price. Some big whales are selling their coins and it's pushing the price. No worries, let them go and buy some darpcoin or sit on btc for the rest of their lives. Stratis is going places and the products will come out. Anyone selling at a loss now is setting fire to money when hodling is proven to be the best option. Smart investors keep a cool head in euphoria and despair, so be smart people.
If you've been sitting on btc you've been making money.  If you've been sitting on stratis you've been losing money.  Those are facts that cannot be disputed.
What really bothers me about stratis is their deviation from the initial plan they stated.  They went off on gimmicks to pump the price and get others to buy while they were selling.  Anonymous this, masternode that.  There is nothing original about that.  In the beginning I was interested in the c# vision.  That's all been left in the ditch in favor of one gimmick after another.  One delay after another.  A cloned blackoin wallet and a bunch of promises is basically all stratis is.

D3m0nKinGx

Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

Without whales. there is no price rise. so what are you bullshitting about ... hoping that all the community members crying about price (who are the ones that don't have the capital to change the market) will make magic and pull a rabbit out of their hat? lmao you probably believe in Santa too Cheesy

So better get your head out of your asses, and find a way to convince them whales stratis is worthy to reach the value that supporters feel its worth Wink  or just wait, when the project finishes its milestones, makes its releases, and attracts users to utilize the services/products thus creating the buy support/pressure to bring the value its deserving of. otherwise, either hodl, and stop bitching, or sell and find other profiting venues.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:01:15 PM

Worth the 20 minutes!

This is the sign of someone who is  not being congruent with what they are saying and he comes of as a shillman.

I see you are around since 25 Sep 2017.

Welcome to crypto.

Firstly let me say that before you give your opinions that you study markets a bit more and look at projcts a bit closer. If you have been around during the Eth days you would know how things go. If you studied the Strat market during June you would understand what is happening now. If you first gain some more experience, you would also understand that at this point price is not relevant to project development.

Unfortunately, as a newbie, your opinion does not count much, but make noise as you want as it just makes you look like a fool.

Firstly, let me say that a big fat dummy like yourself who uses his account age to preach credibility comes off as more of a jackass than an informed person on Crypto.

Just because I made an account recently does not mean I am new to Crypto. Similarly, any buffoon can make 10000 shit posts and get the legendary logo, which you seem to be proud off, because you feel it makes you more of a man on here.

I'll give you a hint: It doesn't.

Your credibility is judged by the quality of your posts, and so far, your posts have been GARBAGE. You haven't posted any scientific or analytical insight that a 12 year old couldn't find out from google. You know what this proves? That your account age means fuck all. You're an idiot and i've seen newbies smarter and more credible than you, bud.

Also, why are you comparing STRAT to ETH? ETH had a much better team, subreddit, and communication system from the beginning. You weren't there and are talking out of your ass. I was there myself and I can verify 100% that STRAT is a pile of shit compared to ETH and their team based on their early days. You must be on crack or literally spreading false hype to say something like this.

Also, I am not judging by price. I am judging by how ridiculous the team and their false advertising is. When a coin goes down this much and there is this much hate being directed towards the team, it DOES reflect on the coin itself. You should know this as a veteran of Crypto. Seems you are slow.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

If you've been sitting on btc you've been making money.  If you've been sitting on stratis you've been losing money.  Those are facts that cannot be disputed.
What really bothers me about stratis is their deviation from the initial plan they stated.  They went off on gimmicks to pump the price and get others to buy while they were selling.  Anonymous this, masternode that.  There is nothing original about that.  In the beginning I was interested in the c# vision.  That's all been left in the ditch in favor of one gimmick after another.  One delay after another.  A cloned blackoin wallet and a bunch of promises is basically all stratis is.

As I've said before, and I'll add again in addition to this... until the exchanges start using the actual C# wallet, why should it be more valued?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

STRAT isn't going past $3 until January 2018 AT THE LEAST. Don't listen to any of the idiots on here saying it will moon. They are stupid kids and ICO investors who are desperate.

Evidence that you do not know what you are talking about. ICO price was just over 1000 sats. How can ICO holders be desparate at 48k?

So you're telling me the ICO investors I talk to on Discord who have lost 100K-200K dollars (more than you make in 20 years, you stupid fucking scrub) are just upset about nothing?

100K profit is nothing if it's gone down from 500K you ignorant little fuckstick.

You're such a dumb person and I feel ashamed that people like you represent this coin at this point.

Also you proved my fucking point dumbass. Only ICO investors are holding at this point. Every other man and his uncle have sold out of this garbage. Face the reality, you donkey.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:07:44 PM

So you're telling me the ICO investors I talk to on Discord who have lost 100K-200K dollars (more than you make in 20 years, you stupid fucking scrub) are just upset about nothing?

100K profit is nothing if it's gone down from 500K you ignorant little fuckstick.

You're such a dumb person and I feel ashamed that people like you represent this coin at this point.

Also you proved my fucking point dumbass. Only ICO investors are holding at this point. Every other man and his uncle have sold out of this garbage. Face the reality, you donkey.

They didn't lose anything they didn't have in the first place. You only have profit when you SELL Wink... a concept many don't understand. and If those ICO holders sold today, they are in PROFIT.  Nothing LOST. try to understand the concept.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

So what the hell is the true reason for the dump? are the dev's unresponsive?

Campaign Manager (2018)
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:08:56 PM

Time to buy more stratis isnow!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
bitcoiner909

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

They didn't lose anything they didn't have in the first place. You only have profit when you SELL Wink... a concept many don't understand. and If those ICO holders sold today, they are in PROFIT.  Nothing LOST. try to understand the concept.

Who the FUCK said anything about them selling at a loss? Are you fucking blind man? Try to read what I am saying before you post your shit.

I am saying if you made 500K profit and watch the coin slowly die and your 500K goes down to 100K you will be understandably upset. NOT SAYING YOU ARE AT A LOSS, just that you could have sold earlier and made 500K instead of clinging onto a sinking ship.

They know that they are making profits, they just know they could have made 5-10x more, which could mean millions for some people.

Understand THAT concept you retard.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

You can swear as much as you want and jump up and down like a cartman. You must first study the markets and behavior a bit more.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:11:02 PM

So what the hell is the true reason for the dump? are the dev's unresponsive?

Because the whales left, BTC has been pumping, and they want to get their free btcGOLD that's planned for october 25th. as well as the previous comment i made for the reason of the price depreciation

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 [852] 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: