Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
bitcoiner909

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:39:21 PM

... FUD ... FUD...

Do you even realize that all of your posts made by this account of yours are specifically FUD and TROLL posts on stratis topic only? It is so clear to me that you made the account only for stratis fud. I try to ignore guys like you,but sometimes I just want to shut you down. Your kind of people are the ragtag of this forum and community.
Fortunately Stratis doesn't care about people like you. It is going upwards even if you FUD or not.  Wink  So go FUD somewhere else or stay here and be ignored.

Clearly you are not ignoring me if you're upset and triggered enough to make a fool out of yourself by answering back to me.

I'm not FUDING at all. You can tell that you're a stupid fuck because everytime someone points out the obvious you call them an FUDDER.

If this coin was successful then there wouldn't be any 'FUD'. I'm simply pointing out that none of the expectations you or your stupid bagholder friends have come true.

Your coin has been declining in volume and value over the past six months and that is a major red flag for any investor who actually has an IQ over 60.

But go ahead, and call me an FUDDER. I'm sure it's easier than arguing with  me because you simply don't have an argument to support STRAT except for your usual stupid 'MOON MOON FOR NO REASON MOON DOH'.

Fucking joke. That's what you are. We know you lost money on this, so stop trying to scam people into buying into this shit coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LukeRocksALot

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

I remember dash falling down for 8 months when it hit the ath of 13$ down to 1.80$, so you are not looking at the big picture. You are acting emotional
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:00:27 PM

... FUD ... FUD...

Do you even realize that all of your posts made by this account of yours are specifically FUD and TROLL posts on stratis topic only? It is so clear to me that you made the account only for stratis fud. I try to ignore guys like you,but sometimes I just want to shut you down. Your kind of people are the ragtag of this forum and community.
Fortunately Stratis doesn't care about people like you. It is going upwards even if you FUD or not.  Wink  So go FUD somewhere else or stay here and be ignored.

Clearly you are not ignoring me if you're upset and triggered enough to make a fool out of yourself by answering back to me.

I'm not FUDING at all. You can tell that you're a stupid fuck because everytime someone points out the obvious you call them an FUDDER.

If this coin was successful then there wouldn't be any 'FUD'. I'm simply pointing out that none of the expectations you or your stupid bagholder friends have come true.

Your coin has been declining in volume and value over the past six months and that is a major red flag for any investor who actually has an IQ over 60.

But go ahead, and call me an FUDDER. I'm sure it's easier than arguing with  me because you simply don't have an argument to support STRAT except for your usual stupid 'MOON MOON FOR NO REASON MOON DOH'.

Fucking joke. That's what you are. We know you lost money on this, so stop trying to scam people into buying into this shit coin.

You're the fucking joke, mate. Clearly you have zero insight in the market or technical analysis. Clearly we're at the end of a massive wedge, and it just broke through the upper downward resistance, which is easily visible on any graph that allows you to draw resistance and support lines. If you're too blind to see that, that's your problem, not stratis' problem. Also, we're clearly in a massive bitcoin bullrun, which is affecting all alts right now. Again, if you're too blind and emotional to see that just because you expected stratis to be at the moon by now, that's your problem, not stratis' problem. Get a grip on yourself.
Btw there's fud in every single coin, market, asset class. Everywhere. How can you be so fucking dense to expect a coin that's barely a year old to be stable, in the biggest bubble the world has ever seen? Yes, I said it, cryptos are a bubble. Every man and his dog is buying shit they don't understand, hoping to get rich overnight. The difference between stratis and so many other coins is that stratis actually solves a problem.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Vinnieboy

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

Does anyone know why it isnt possible to exchange stratis on changelly since today?
(Tried to get some more stratis but not possible to exchange on changelly, until yesterday it was possible.)
bitcoiner909

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:36:13 PM

... FUD ... FUD...

You're the fucking joke, mate. Clearly you have zero insight in the market or technical analysis. Clearly we're at the end of a massive wedge, and it just broke through the upper downward resistance, which is easily visible on any graph that allows you to draw resistance and support lines. If you're too blind to see that, that's your problem, not stratis' problem. Also, we're clearly in a massive bitcoin bullrun, which is affecting all alts right now. Again, if you're too blind and emotional to see that just because you expected stratis to be at the moon by now, that's your problem, not stratis' problem. Get a grip on yourself.
Btw there's fud in every single coin, market, asset class. Everywhere. How can you be so fucking dense to expect a coin that's barely a year old to be stable, in the biggest bubble the world has ever seen? Yes, I said it, cryptos are a bubble. Every man and his dog is buying shit they don't understand, hoping to get rich overnight. The difference between stratis and so many other coins is that stratis actually solves a problem.

I love it when some dumbass comes along trying to 'prove me wrong' by doing nothing more than holding their dick in their hands and spewing even more bullshit.

There is not a single piece of information in your worthless paragraph that gives any amount of insight into what you are talking about. Not one word is a look into WHY and WHAT is happening to strat. You are regurgitating a bunch of common phrases and shit everyone knows and trying to sound smart doing it. You don't. You sound so fucking stupid i'm actually wondering if STRATIS has hit a goldmine by running into dumbfucks like you as it's investor base.

First of all, if you're a neanderthal who uses 'TA' to predict the market ahead of time you're not only a joke, you're a bad joke at that. You're the equivalent of a gypsy trying to predict the future. That's how stupid you look. You cannot predict where STRATIS is going using lines because you cannot see what kind of demand, FOMO, FUD, will happen tomorrow or next week. The fact that you pretend to be above this makes you look like the dumbest person i've ever seen.

Secondly, Crypto isn't the biggest bubble the world has ever seen. There are plenty of bubbles bigger than Crypto. You're so misinformed you sound like a total fucking amateur.

No wonder this coin made it to $10 with people like you pouring your entire fucking life savings into it without understanding what you are talking about. It cracks me up to see someone so fucking stupid make such a weak argument.

STRAT has been DECLINING, yes DECLINING FUCK WAD. It's on a bear run and look at the volume and how many people are dying to sell as soon as it goes up. You know why? Because it's fucking garbage.

End of story. Stop trying to spin everything and sound smart. You're not.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

I remember dash falling down for 8 months when it hit the ath of 13$ down to 1.80$, so you are not looking at the big picture. You are acting emotional

Yeah because comparing one coin that does something to another that does something entirely different to justify the price going down is VERY logical and not emotional.

Fucking bunch of monkeys over here, I swear. Stratis really got you with this one. How lucky of them to stumble upon people this stupid to scam  Grin
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:37:39 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/930821879706935296

jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:41:41 PM

For this coin, it goes without saying that every trough is a good time to buy; I am confident of it and he accounts for my 20% position
oowycro

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:44:58 PM

... FUD ... FUD...

Fortunately Stratis doesn't care about people like you. It is going upwards even if you FUD or not.  Wink  So go FUD somewhere else or stay here and be ignored.
*autism*

Why do you care so much that you keep coming back here? Just fuck off then you piece of shit. Go buy some fucking dogecoin while your mother wipes your ass because you can't stop shitting yourself.
LukeRocksALot

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Kek, go somewhere else. Nobody here wants to listen to a 15 year old who got burnt buying ath

Yeah because comparing one coin that does something to another that does something entirely different to justify the price going down is VERY logical and not emotional.

Fucking bunch of monkeys over here, I swear. Stratis really got you with this one. How lucky of them to stumble upon people this stupid to scam  Grin
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:54:05 PM

Clearly that guy bought at ATH lmao
Keep barking , nobody cares  Cheesy
chakipipa

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

Make Crypto Great Again!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

any news update about stratis?

No news
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

Hoping there will be some big news soon, seems like everything has been incredibly quiet lately. Maybe its the quiet before the storm (big news). Well I can hope anyways!
bitcoiner909

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

... FUD ... FUD...

Fortunately Stratis doesn't care about people like you. It is going upwards even if you FUD or not.  Wink  So go FUD somewhere else or stay here and be ignored.
*autism*

Why do you care so much that you keep coming back here? Just fuck off then you piece of shit. Go buy some fucking dogecoin while your mother wipes your ass because you can't stop shitting yourself.

Actually, Dogecoin made more profit for people than Shitratis.

Maybe you should go fuck your mom and get paid by her pimp so you can lose it all on some more STRAT. Can't stop laughing my ass off you cuck.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

Apparently YOU care. Your only argument is 'bought at ATH'. How sad can you get? You're like a one trick pony. You're a waste of life and space.

Your shitcoin is never going up, regardless of when anyone bought in LOL. Dumbfuck.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

Hoping there will be some big news soon, seems like everything has been incredibly quiet lately. Maybe its the quiet before the storm (big news). Well I can hope anyways!

You idiots crack me up. Even after the dev team closes their Slack and shits all over you and other investors, you guys come back like loyal dogs and kiss more ass. You can't be any more pathetic than this.

There is no news dumbfuck. They are spending your hard earned money on vacations and doing the minimum amount of work possible. How stupid can you be to not see that?

The price will NEVER go back to $10. I bet you $1000 that it won't.

Fucking naive little bitch.
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

Apparently YOU care. Your only argument is 'bought at ATH'. How sad can you get? You're like a one trick pony. You're a waste of life and space.

Your shitcoin is never going up, regardless of when anyone bought in LOL. Dumbfuck.

It's IPO price was a little over a penny and its at $3.52 in a little over a year. That is doing poorly and a shitcoin? Please make a list of coins that aren't shitcoins for us all to review. You must of lost a lot of bitcoin buying the spike, so sorry!
bitcoiner909

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:07:23 PM

It's IPO price was a little over a penny and its at $3.52 in a little over a year. That is doing poorly and a shitcoin? Please make a list of coins that aren't shitcoins for us all to review. You must of lost a lot of bitcoin buying the spike, so sorry!

WHY DO YOU KEEP REPEATING THAT LIKE A RETARDED COW? WE KNOW IT WENT UP FROM ICO YOU DUMB LITTLE CUNT. NOBODY IS DISPUTING THAT.

do you know how many fucking shitcoins go up from ICO DAILY ON BITTREX? GO TAKE A FUCKING LOOK YOU RETARDED HIPPO BALLSACK RAPIST. You're so fucking stupid man.

IT WENT UP BECAUSE OF P & D HYPE TO $10 and CRASHED LIKE FUCK TO $2-$3. AND NOW IT"S LOSING VOLUME. CANT YOU SEE WITH YOUR EYES? ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?

Jesus christ, so many stupid fucking ignorant naive cocksuckers who know nothing about investing on here.

And btw, your shitcoin is not longer the most 'percentage up from ICO' anymore. It's now 5th or 6th.

Your coin is slowly fading away into obscurity.

Go ahead and tell me why STRATIS will ever be a top 10 coin again. Seriously, enough name calling. Just tell me. Can't? Yeah, thought so.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

The previous time they announced a month in advance about things to come on specific dates. The market priced it in an when the news was released the coins were dumped on the back of the news. The learnt their lesson. This time they will probably do a ninja release. Also, there is an AMA on Thursday if you ave questions to the team.
Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:25:01 PM

WHY DO YOU KEEP REPEATING THAT LIKE A RETARDED COW? WE KNOW IT WENT UP FROM ICO YOU DUMB LITTLE CUNT. NOBODY IS DISPUTING THAT.

do you know how many fucking shitcoins go up from ICO DAILY ON BITTREX? GO TAKE A FUCKING LOOK YOU RETARDED HIPPO BALLSACK RAPIST. You're so fucking stupid man.

IT WENT UP BECAUSE OF P & D HYPE TO $10 and CRASHED LIKE FUCK TO $2-$3. AND NOW IT"S LOSING VOLUME. CANT YOU SEE WITH YOUR EYES? ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?

Jesus christ, so many stupid fucking ignorant naive cocksuckers who know nothing about investing on here.

And btw, your shitcoin is not longer the most 'percentage up from ICO' anymore. It's now 5th or 6th.

Your coin is slowly fading away into obscurity.

Go ahead and tell me why STRATIS will ever be a top 10 coin again. Seriously, enough name calling. Just tell me. Can't? Yeah, thought so.

Lol bitcoiner909... you are one big dumbass homo
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: