Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890776 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:40:08 PM

I'm new to STRAT. It seems like a great project Smiley

I have a question though, how do I join slack? did you guys move on Discord? i'd like to be a part of the Slack!

You can't. They only let their own friends on their Slack. You better sell now man. They are rude, discriminating pieces of shit who don't deserve anything.

Hhhmmm. Are you sure about that? Lol, or are you just wanted to make him sell to make you buy on dips?
Im not in there slack, discord or anything, but i dont think they're like that as you are saying. Cmon, stop spreading fud.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkveter

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:59:51 PM

Bitcoin909.. really dude. I have half reading the post, you made here.
Talking shit about Stratis all the time and his developers.. somehow it seems you just want the attention.
Bit like Borderline.. what's your problem, man. Yeah, I know after 1000 pages of you calling Stratis shit and their Slack is shit.. and this coin is shit and bla bla bla..
Oh yeah, if you have bots running.. keeping Stratis low. I don't know, how you are doing that.. buying and selling all the time ??  Plus, you are talking about complex bots and your platform and bla bla.. like you are really important.  Maybe.. this a suggestion..just maybe, buy a mirror and look into it.
Describe to yourself, what you are seeing and what has become of you.. reading your post, it's like you think really high of yourself. After you have done that, read back all the comments you have made on this forum.. and then look back again in that mirror. Then think how retarded you are.. i think even a person with a IQ of 50 will call you stupid. I know, you like comments like this... but dig deep,mann.. and go back to that mirror. I still wanna keep it nice here.. because everybody deserves a second chance.. but enough is enough, bitcoin909 or what your name is... so pls, leave this forum. 
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:27:07 PM

I have a question though, how do I join slack? did you guys move on Discord? i'd like to be a part of the Slack!

You can't. They only let their own friends on their Slack. You better sell now man. They are rude, discriminating pieces of shit who don't deserve anything.

This proves you dont know what you are talking about. Slack was locked for automatic signup because of all the spam bots doing MEW phishing attacks on several slack channels and many people had their tokens stolen on MEW. This measure was necessary for several slack channels or the channels would face possible forced closure and deletion by order of the slack management itself. It is possible to join slack if an existing person in slack vouch for a newcomer. The newcomer can then join and the recommending member and new member are both accountable for the behavior of the newcomer. It is a very sensible approach by the Stratis team and is a meeting in the middle between automatic joins and no joins. It has nothing to do with friends of the dev team only. There were actually 10500 users on Slack before it got locked down when the spam got out of control. It is very strange that you dont give the real picture of what happened but stick to your fabricated stories. You are just making yourself into a joke when the facts are so against you and you lose any credibility you might have had.

What I firmly believe is that you are from a competing coin either from their dev team or maybe just a bag holder that sees Stratis as a threat and therefore posting all this nonsense to try and slow Stratis growth. In the end the products will speak for itself and you will have to eat your own dog food when the time comes. You are probably paid a lot to try and damage Stratis. The mistake you made was to overdo it. A few messages from a reputable person might have been more effective and credible but you go on like a berzerked and possessed person which is unnatural and no normal person would go to this extreme and that is what gave you away. Your empty baseless words can unfortunately not stand up against release of technology. With each release by the dev team the whole community will laugh at you. At some point your back will be against the wall and when the platform and all its features are live you will have no option but to yield.
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:18:09 AM

Few days to go before Tumble bit is being launched to the mainnet . Beta version of Breeze wallet is out and I may install the one with tumblebit support . Exciting times ahead and excellent exposure done by ICO platform demo during the SF convention.

I think this project is exciting and trying to read up as much as I can.

What is tumblebit? Is there an article on it? What does it do?

I have to also check out the Breeze wallet.

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:00 AM

Few days to go before Tumble bit is being launched to the mainnet . Beta version of Breeze wallet is out and I may install the one with tumblebit support . Exciting times ahead and excellent exposure done by ICO platform demo during the SF convention.

I think this project is exciting and trying to read up as much as I can.

What is tumblebit? Is there an article on it? What does it do?

I have to also check out the Breeze wallet.

Take a look , stratis is the first platform ever give privacy solution for bitcoin , but seems like noone interested atm .

https://themerkle.com/tumblebit-from-stratis-a-trustless-decentralized-privacy-solution-for-sending-or-receiving-bitcoin/
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:24:48 AM

This proves you dont know what you are talking about. Slack was locked for automatic signup because of all the spam bots doing MEW phishing attacks on several slack channels and many people had their tokens stolen on MEW. This measure was necessary for several slack channels or the channels would face possible forced closure and deletion by order of the slack management itself. It is possible to join slack if an existing person in slack vouch for a newcomer. The newcomer can then join and the recommending member and new member are both accountable for the behavior of the newcomer. It is a very sensible approach by the Stratis team and is a meeting in the middle between automatic joins and no joins. It has nothing to do with friends of the dev team only. There were actually 10500 users on Slack before it got locked down when the spam got out of control. It is very strange that you dont give the real picture of what happened but stick to your fabricated stories. You are just making yourself into a joke when the facts are so against you and you lose any credibility you might have had.

What I firmly believe is that you are from a competing coin either from their dev team or maybe just a bag holder that sees Stratis as a threat and therefore posting all this nonsense to try and slow Stratis growth. In the end the products will speak for itself and you will have to eat your own dog food when the time comes. You are probably paid a lot to try and damage Stratis. The mistake you made was to overdo it. A few messages from a reputable person might have been more effective and credible but you go on like a berzerked and possessed person which is unnatural and no normal person would go to this extreme and that is what gave you away. Your empty baseless words can unfortunately not stand up against release of technology. With each release by the dev team the whole community will laugh at you. At some point your back will be against the wall and when the platform and all its features are live you will have no option but to yield.
The stratis slack is one of the most safest place ever also quite active in there , stratis clearly has strong community backing it ,all other slacks to me are full of phising scams and abit boring due to unactive .
bitcoiner909

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:50 AM

The stratis slack is one of the most safest place ever also quite active in there , stratis clearly has strong community backing it ,all other slacks to me are full of phising scams and abit boring due to unactive .

Don't listen to this scrub. He is talking out of his ass. I am pm'ing so many newbies on their Slack, so it's not safe at all. I'm on like 7 other Slacks and they are 100x better than STRATIS Slack and they are not sealed, so I don't know what the FUCK you are talking about.

Sounds like some generic fanboy garbage that you keep regurgitating without any back up to prove your point. Typical loser.

Very happy to see your coin isn't going up anymore. HAHAHAHAHA. -10% down and 6 days away from Breeze. What a shit investment!!
LukeRocksALot

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:41:18 AM

Bitcoiner909, stress causes impotence. You may need to get a health check soon after Breeze rolls out.  Tongue
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:46:41 AM

Bitcoiner909, stress causes impotence. You may need to get a health check soon after Breeze rolls out.  Tongue

And what will you do when the price doesn't go past ATH after Breeze release? You going to spout more delusions? You going to kill yourself and do us a favor?

fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:51 AM

STRATIS is way overvalued to be honest...and now were going down again... What a limp dick coin.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:50:44 AM

STRATIS is way overvalued to be honest...and now were going down again... What a limp dick coin.

THANK YOU. THIS. FUCKING THIS!

Don't worry, they will call you an FUD-ER in about 10 seconds. These idiots can't accept reality if it pulled it's dick out and slapped them across the face with it.
fezington

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:52:43 AM

Don't worry, they will call you an FUD-ER in about 10 seconds. These idiots can't accept reality if it pulled it's dick out and slapped them across the face with it.

Yeah. I don't get it. How can people be so excited about a wallet release. Reality is always a bitter pill to swallow.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:55:26 AM

Yeah. I don't get it. How can people be so excited about a wallet release. Reality is always a bitter pill to swallow.

One of my accounts got banned on their Slack when I told them that it was filtered into the price already. Just comes to show how many stupid kids are into this coin. They have no idea what they are investing into.

It might go up to $8 and then is going to come down hard to $3-$5 and stay there for a LONG time. Unfortunately if you go on their Slack all you will see are retards yelling 'moon' all day, not realizing that if they hadn't held like dummies they could have made 10x their investment with other coins by now.

I can't wait to see the rage on the 11th when they realize how many people are dumping this garbage.
LukeRocksALot

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:04:00 AM

Because this "wallet release" contains a decentralized and trustless Bitcoin tumbling feature as well as storing Bitcoin. Your welcome.

fezington

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:05:22 AM

One of my accounts got banned on their Slack when I told them that it was filtered into the price already. Just comes to show how many stupid kids are into this coin. They have no idea what they are investing into.

It might go up to $8 and then is going to come down hard to $3-$5 and stay there for a LONG time. Unfortunately if you go on their Slack all you will see are retards yelling 'moon' all day, not realizing that if they hadn't held like dummies they could have made 10x their investment with other coins by now.

I can't wait to see the rage on the 11th when they realize how many people are dumping this garbage.

Probably delayed anyway. Never trust specific dates when investing in software. Just PnD and devs are the first to dump.  

Yeah banning people from Slack. That's classy. Just move into an echo chamber if you want to hear the same thing over and over again. I feel ya.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:08:21 AM

Probably delayed anyway. Never trust specific dates when investing in software. Just PnD and devs are the first to dump.  

Yeah banning people from Slack. That's classy. Just move into an echo chamber if you want to hear the same thing over and over again. I feel ya.

I am invested in a LOT of coins and while I have seen my share of bad slacks, i've never seen anything on this level of incompetence. And unlike the other Slacks, these people talk DOWN to you, so you always feel like the team and mods are pitying you instead of treating you as an equal.

I talked to some people at the conference and this thing apparently filters down the team as well. There is a HUGE superiority complex going on. Chris thinks he is god or something. He's just a clown.

Honestly if they delay Breeze one more time I can see this going down to $2 and dying. I own several Discord servers and all the STRAT bag holders I know are selling on the 11th, so watch how disastrous it's going to be!
PlatinumToken

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:12:07 AM

Why is your post requirement so high ?
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:49:15 AM

Why is your post requirement so high ?

hi mate. what do you mean by post requirement? i think you must need to clear your question.

anyways, there are so much FUDs in here. lol

its nice to see strat slowly recovering from its 3-5$ price over the past days.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:55:34 AM

What are we doing to pump some life into Stratis?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:22:33 AM

BTC again is at rally point affecting most altcoins . Stratis is just slightly affected by it. Eventually breeze wallet will take stratis to it own rally point . Tumblebit is a great feature to have bitcoin transact anonymously just like cash.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: