Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 [945] 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
bitcoiner909

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

Bitcoiner909, how is it going man? Is everything ok? Please go on we need cheap strat I haven't still accumulated what I wanted, btw I wonder what your portfolio consists of, have a nice day my friend  Roll Eyes

This isn't cheap strat. This is the ATH zone  Grin Grin Grin Grin

In a few months when it's $4 you will have lost more than half your investment. What a dummy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

Next year everyone in the top 1000 rich list will be  a multi millionaire.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:35:57 PM

Bitcoiner909, how is it going man? Is everything ok? Please go on we need cheap strat I haven't still accumulated what I wanted, btw I wonder what your portfolio consists of, have a nice day my friend  Roll Eyes

This isn't cheap strat. This is the ATH zone  Grin Grin Grin Grin

In a few months when it's $4 you will have lost more than half your investment. What a dummy!
ok, bro, but what about your portfolio? you tell us to sell and not to invest, right? I wanna be as successful as you are! Please give me a hand and say whats your investments? What coins? Roll Eyes
Assassin1412

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

ok, bro, but what about your portfolio? you tell us to sell and not to invest, right? I wanna be as successful as you are! Please give me a hand and say whats your investments? What coins? Roll Eyes

I can answer that
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neverdie/

Hope it makes your day  Wink Wink Wink
consigliere

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:50:10 PM

I can answer that

I don't get it? Was that supposed to be funny? With that garbage humor you might as well do us a favor AND die. Be sure to sell your shitcoin STRATIS at a loss first so we can laugh you right out of this life.
Could you answer my question my dear friend? Just want to know whats your investment choices but strat? Please don't be angry with me, just want to get a professional advice and understand your seeings! At least 3 coins, please. Thank you! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:52:51 PM

I can answer that

I don't get it? Was that supposed to be funny? With that garbage humor you might as well do us a favor AND die. Be sure to sell your shitcoin STRATIS at a loss first so we can laugh you right out of this life.
Could you answer my question my dear friend? Just want to know whats your investment choices but strat? Please don't be angry with me, just want to get a professional advice and understand your seeings! At least 3 coins, please. Thank you! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I would rather eat a grenade than give investment advice to a sarcastic piece of shit like yourself. Stop begging for advice in a sarcastic way. It must be really hard watching your coin get so close to the ATH and then drown in sell orders. I understand you suck at investing, but that is not my responsibility.

Go sell your STRAT and buy some crack. People like you can't survive in this market. You're too dumb, my friend.
mdaxus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

He already said he's here to spread FUD intentionally which renders everything he said nothing but troll and spam. There are thousands of other coins out there and of all he just had to come here to make negative posts. Nothing he said about Strat is substantial, just insult after insult to those who question his post.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:18 PM

He already said he's here to spread FUD intentionally which renders everything he said nothing but troll and spam. There are thousands of other coins out there and of all he just had to come here to make negative posts. Nothing he said about Strat is substantial, just insult after insult to those who question his post.

You are 100% wrong. If you had eyes you would see a listed numerous valid points, but I guess you can't read between the lines, that's why you're a STRATIS investor.

The fanboys defending it, on the other hand, INCLUDING you, have nothing to say except 'FUD', 'LOL HE IS AT A LOSS', and numerous ad hominem pathetic swear rants.

Really shows what kind people i'm dealing with. Total losers.
LukeRocksALot

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:34:39 PM

You don't have to "deal with us". You can leave and go troll BAT coin or another meme coin.

You are 100% wrong. If you had eyes you would see a listed numerous valid points, but I guess you can't read between the lines, that's why you're a STRATIS investor.

The fanboys defending it, on the other hand, INCLUDING you, have nothing to say except 'FUD', 'LOL HE IS AT A LOSS', and numerous ad hominem pathetic swear rants.

mdaxus

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

"ad hominem pathetic swear rants" that looks like every single post you ever made. And no you have nothing substantial to say but "STRATIS will fall" "STRATIS is a shitcoin". Even when someone present words from the devs you label it "empty promise". Where is your proof that those are empty words, you have none just like every claim you have made on STRATIS. You make these huge assumptions on your own opinion and act as if they are facts and you insult others when questioned and call them ad hominem. What is your purpose here really cause everything you've said contradicts with what you are trying to do.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:46:43 PM

"ad hominem pathetic swear rants" that looks like every single post you ever made. And no you have nothing substantial to say but "STRATIS will fall" "STRATIS is a shitcoin". Even when someone present words from the devs you label it "empty promise". Where is your proof that those are empty words, you have none just like every claim you have made on STRATIS. You make these huge assumptions on your own opinion and act as if they are facts and you insult others when questioned and call them ad hominem. What is your purpose here really cause everything you've said contradicts with what you are trying to do.

New account. Clearly trolling. You can't seriously be this stupid.

Go back and read my posts carefully and you will find plenty of reasons why STRATIS is a shitcoin. Otherwise I can't help you if you are blind.

I did not use ad hominem at all. I did not try to disguise my lack of respect for any of the holders or team member son here. I'm not using my swearing as a means to argue, i'm just using it to show how much I don't respect any of you.

You guys on the other hand ARE using ad hominem and it's pathetic. You are using swearing as your entire argument. No points made at all by fanboys, just swearing and pointless defending of this failure of a project.

Don't make me laugh man. Take a look at your price and watch it plummet down over the next two weeks. What a meme coin. You suck.
Dek!

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:56:24 PM

Go back and read my posts carefully and you will find plenty of reasons why STRATIS is a shitcoin. Otherwise I can't help you if you are blind.

I did not use ad hominem at all. I did not try to disguise my lack of respect for any of the holders or team member son here. I'm not using my swearing as a means to argue, i'm just using it to show how much I don't respect any of you.

You guys on the other hand ARE using ad hominem and it's pathetic. You are using swearing as your entire argument. No points made at all by fanboys, just swearing and pointless defending of this failure of a project.

Don't make me laugh man. Take a look at your price and watch it plummet down over the next two weeks. What a meme coin. You suck.

Search feature doesn't work. Can you link any post of your mentioning why Startis is a shitcoin? .. I am holding some and want to decide to continue holding or letting go.

Thanks

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fibonacci21

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

Search feature doesn't work. Can you link any post of your mentioning why Startis is a shitcoin? .. I am holding some and want to decide to continue holding or letting go.

Thanks

LOL
I would better kill myself than taking an advice from this noob @bitcoiner909.

He has been paid from COMPETITORS and HE'S VERY AFRAID, can't You see?

If he had critics about STRAT he would put all of those critics in one thread like a real man, and discuss with others quietly.

He's making posts every 2 minutes, and all his posts are made into the Stratis thread, besides FUD, this is called FLOOD & SPAM.

Who knows, maybe He's not into crypto at all?

I guess He's from Nigeria.  Grin

If You guys don't ignore him, then He's playing You, He wants attention... don't give him this pleasure.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:33:07 AM

Thanks

Go back a few pages and you will find plenty of talk about why STRATIS is a shitcoin among the swearing and triggered responses from all the fanboys. If you were smart you would sell NOW before it dumps further.
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:43:45 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The coin is crashing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Really feel bad for all you idiots on here. What a sad bunch of dummies.
johncassa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:50:18 AM

The coin is crashing HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Really feel bad for all you idiots on here. What a sad bunch of dummies.
You are my new hero ... with your FUD I have tripled my Stratis $$$

Thank you.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bitcoiner909

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:58:56 AM

Thank you.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good job buying at the top. You're the smartest person ever  Grin Grin Grin Huh Grin Grin Grin
johncassa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:02:14 AM

Thank you.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good job buying at the top. You're the smartest person ever  Grin Grin Grin Huh Grin Grin Grin

You're nice and one day I'll take you for a ride on my new Lambo  Wink
Atiilaa

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:17 AM

1. I didnt say anything racism
2. Coin is ehum "crashing" just like other coins because of BTC bull

You are just a hero on internet.
If you was in front of me i would kill you and cut your fingers.
but you are just a pussy that you only can talk big on this forum behind your computer Wink
Ergenekon

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:05:19 AM

Hi stratis community

Whats ur opinions about Strat 2018 price range?
Bitcoin is afraid me, Would you recommend STRAT for investment?
Pages: « 1 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 [945] 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: