Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

Interesting developing is what going on in Stratis lately. Partnering with GluOn in San Francisco and just recently Beyond Global in China are good signs that Stratis ICO platform will see in action soon.

What will this mean for Stratis the token?

Straits seems to be doing some really good stuff. 

1.Earthtwine
2.Gluon
3.Beyond.

But what does this mean for the Stratis token?   Will these businesses be using the token or staking?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irukandji

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:49:17 AM

Interesting developing is what going on in Stratis lately. Partnering with GluOn in San Francisco and just recently Beyond Global in China are good signs that Stratis ICO platform will see in action soon.

Already that's a great start. Od the team can make ot even more simpler and efficient (no bottlenecks!) to host or participate in icos. Even 10% of the icos running on icos uses Stratis, It would go boom.
I have long admired STRAT from the beginning, development and berpatner some companies that they now do is a good idea... i estimate there will be PUMPs in the next few weeks so if you are loyal and trust STRAT for the future support and save some STRAT for the future will be good and profitable  Wink

Stratis needs to explain why this is good for the Stratis token. It is good for Stratis the business, but what does it mean for the token?  Huh
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:13:09 AM

Already that's a great start. Od the team can make ot even more simpler and efficient (no bottlenecks!) to host or participate in icos. Even 10% of the icos running on icos uses Stratis, It would go boom.
I have long admired STRAT from the beginning, development and berpatner some companies that they now do is a good idea... i estimate there will be PUMPs in the next few weeks so if you are loyal and trust STRAT for the future support and save some STRAT for the future will be good and profitable  Wink

Stratis needs to explain why this is good for the Stratis token. It is good for Stratis the business, but what does it mean for the token?  Huh

It's the adoption of the Stratis platform by different businesses. Adoption is good for the long-term. The token sale would happen in the Stratis token, and the token will live on the Stratis blockchain (as a sidechain I presume?)
irukandji

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

It's the adoption of the Stratis platform by different businesses. Adoption is good for the long-term. The token sale would happen in the Stratis token, and the token will live on the Stratis blockchain (as a sidechain I presume?)

I think you are right. I also think this is very powerful. I just wish someone would spell this all out.

Why wouldn't Stratis spell these amazing facts out for people???  Huh    Huh   Huh 
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:31:47 AM

I think you are right. I also think this is very powerful. I just wish someone would spell this all out.

Why wouldn't Stratis spell these amazing facts out for people???  Huh    Huh   Huh 

What specifically do you want the team to do? Isn't it kinda obvious that the more adoption a blockchain gets, the better it is for its usage?
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

Unfortunately this is a typical Stratis announcement.  by "typical" I mean people have to guess what it means.  No real information about how the Startis token will be involved or how a stratis side chain will be involved.

When will Stratis learn?  Roll Eyes

This is the same that telling you to wait for it. When impatient people will learn ?  Undecided

Look at the price. It briefly went up then straight back down. Stratis needs to learn how to communicate. This has long been known.

What did you expect ? The team is not looking for a price pump but for announcing the news and keep inform the community...

Let us not focus on price, which is good thing, the team is actively developing and making the world better, this is good thing too.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

An interesting development project. I'll be watching this  Cheesy
irukandji

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

What specifically do you want the team to do?

Communicate better. Explain things better
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/958752771787902976

Stratis first flagship verified ICO releases their #bitcointalk page @glutoken @stratisplatform You can take a look over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2857163.0 $STRAT $BTC $GLU #gluon #stratis #strat #bitcoin #blockchain $BTC #development

Hooray, stratis community waited for this event so much! First ICO on Stratis: i hope it will be succesfull (for example remember RPX launch on NEO blockchain).
By the way, Beyond Manufacturing product catalog is not very impressive...Look here: https://www.zoomcatalog.com/catalogs/beyond-manufacturing-2017#/1/
chr1sen

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

I have long admired STRAT from the beginning, development and berpatner some companies that they now do is a good idea... i estimate there will be PUMPs in the next few weeks so if you are loyal and trust STRAT for the future support and save some STRAT for the future will be good and profitable  Wink

Stratis needs to explain why this is good for the Stratis token. It is good for Stratis the business, but what does it mean for the token?  Huh

Why wouldn't Stratis spell these amazing facts out for people???  Huh    Huh   Huh  

Team is well beyond of communicating everything to new investors all the time - besides it's not easy to explain, you really need to understand your blockchain game, but rest assured, everything that is good for Stratis, is good for token holders. All this information is out there in internet, do your research! There is over 10 hours of Youtube interviews with the CEO and some of the members who explain their vision, and how everything works, how Strat token is utilised, and so on.

After doing my own re-search, reading reddit threads, bitcointalk threads, interviews, looking videos, I have no questions. If you do your re-search and show signs of spending more than a day on DD, then I can help you with some of the questions you might have left, but please don't be lazy!

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Team had already made Slack channel as their way of communicating further. As how deep their explanations are to the following ICOs under Stratis platform, Maybe not to the extent that they may know the business model of those companies. All Stratis would likely want to explain is the ICO process nothing more.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

Stratis should re-open the invtations of slack to increase more investors on board.
krishna108

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

I have long admired STRAT from the beginning, development and berpatner some companies that they now do is a good idea... i estimate there will be PUMPs in the next few weeks so if you are loyal and trust STRAT for the future support and save some STRAT for the future will be good and profitable  Wink

Stratis needs to explain why this is good for the Stratis token. It is good for Stratis the business, but what does it mean for the token?  Huh

Why wouldn't Stratis spell these amazing facts out for people???  Huh    Huh   Huh  

Team is well beyond of communicating everything to new investors all the time - besides it's not easy to explain, you really need to understand your blockchain game, but rest assured, everything that is good for Stratis, is good for token holders. All this information is out there in internet, do your research! There is over 10 hours of Youtube interviews with the CEO and some of the members who explain their vision, and how everything works, how Strat token is utilised, and so on.

After doing my own re-search, reading reddit threads, bitcointalk threads, interviews, looking videos, I have no questions. If you do your re-search and show signs of spending more than a day on DD, then I can help you with some of the questions you might have left, but please don't be lazy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  Cool Cool Cool

oh that laziness is making me worrying Cheesy
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/958996418760462336

Thanks to everyone for participating in the 100 STRAT give away! In my blog next week I will post the winners of the vote Smiley! https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto @stratisplatform #STRAT $STRAT #Stratis #Bitcoin $BTC #Crypto $CRYPTO #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain
davicoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

Thank you for the Stratis updates - it definitely seems like a lively community around this coin
irukandji

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

No one here understands, or they would have simply answered. No one knows how exactly these deals will relate to the Stratis token. Admit it.
krishna108

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

No one here understands, or they would have simply answered. No one knows how exactly these deals will relate to the Stratis token. Admit it.

That is it, if i am stupid that must mean that all of you are stupid too. Admit it.
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

The success of a project would not have been possible had it not been for the patience and passion of all participants following the project.
Vinnieboy

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

To the mooooonnnnnnn haha
kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

To the mooooonnnnnnn haha

The whole market is sinking.... Stratis had some good upward movements but Bitcoin killed them every time...
Pages: « 1 ... 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 [1024] 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: