Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neteller To Bitcoins  (Read 1800 times)
Foref1982

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:05:49 AM

I can only sent with merchant code.
That's my act status.
Why don't you add the funds to a gambling site and transfer the funds from there to another buyer? I doubt you will find anyone who can help you this way.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:26:16 AM

That's my act status.
Why don't you add the funds to a gambling site and transfer the funds from there to another buyer? I doubt you will find anyone who can help you this way.

Yes bet365 and other bet company even forex company have merchant code. But my problem is how do I get the person who is a member there who wants neteller at this time. I need someone to help me and I promise who ever that will help me I will pay him $10.
EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:10:49 AM

the transfer neteller/skrill and skrill/neteller work perfectly and any can to see how work this :

1.if you want to transfer money from skrill to neteller then log in on your neteller acount go to  add funds - then choose skrill - add amont who want to transfer - put your skrill email acount - confirm - all money come instantly without problem.
2.if you want to transfer money from neteller to skrill log in on your skrill acount go to upload funds - then choose neteller - add amont who want to transfer - write your neteller email or neteller secure id -  confirm - all money come instantly without problem.

Thanks

I have no skrill account. Unless someone with skrill cab help me out on this.
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:01:02 AM

the transfer neteller/skrill and skrill/neteller work perfectly and any can to see how work this :

1.if you want to transfer money from skrill to neteller then log in on your neteller acount go to  add funds - then choose skrill - add amont who want to transfer - put your skrill email acount - confirm - all money come instantly without problem.
2.if you want to transfer money from neteller to skrill log in on your skrill acount go to upload funds - then choose neteller - add amont who want to transfer - write your neteller email or neteller secure id -  confirm - all money come instantly without problem.

Thanks

I have no skrill account. Unless someone with skrill cab help me out on this.

You can make Skrill account very easily, why you want to use the account of someone else ?
How were the funds added to your Neteller account ? by Credit Card ?

EuropeBitcoinCash (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:52:44 PM

No someone sent it to me.
I dont want to make act I cannot use. So no need to make any skrill act.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:12:12 AM

The guy is a broken radio.

He is being advised that nobody on this forum uses this neteller merchant code thing and he goes on and on and on that he still needs this. He then get tips from other members about setting up a regular neteller or skrill account and ditto... no can't do, still need this.

Brainless.

Mexicantrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:29:02 AM

That's my act status.

i know what are you in this position, because the new page looks like dont have another option but if you talk with me i can help...

can you sent me Private message???

i can help you in real time, if you have facebook or skype we can talk in the camera or in chat...

please sent me a private and i can help you.

check my profile, im sending money to others and they are happy with my help.

sent me a Private again...

Greetings
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: