Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 01:00:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Building Canada's Largest Bitcoin Mine  (Read 97397 times)
Ethey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:09:08 AM

hf and good luck mate  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:11:32 AM

As promised, we'll post some pictures as we put this together over the next few months. I'll return to this thread when I have more to show. It has been a long road since we started mining in 2013 as Great North Data. (We'd been dabbling since early 2012 with GPUs) Lots of competition has followed us to the Big Land (that's what the locals call Labrador) and we're happy to bring such a great industry to an area that needs economic diversity and investment.

The hardest parts about building this bitcoin mine so far have been:
  • satisfying the utility (they are a not-for-profit government-owned corporation so there's lots of bureaucracy involved - many more hoops to jump through than required by for-profit utility companies in other locations) and
  • meeting various code requirements. Everything needs to be CSA approved and meet the requirements of the utility. We have all seen photos of fires caused by poor electrical work, but following the rules will mitigate those risks.

In our location (Labrador) if you want a large amount of power you'll have to take it at a very high voltage. As such you'll notice our transformers are a bit larger than most.

Our main indoor dry type transformer - the panel is off as the the final tests are being conducted to ensure all the connections are good.

I'm calling this one Big Bertha. This is our main oil-filled outdoor unit that will link into the utility's grid. We have some smaller service connections to the grid (to run lights, HVAC, monitoring equipment, 120v uses etc.), but this one will power all of the miners.

The power goes through the top and into our underground conduit that feeds into the centre of the building.

Just to give you some perspective on how massive this transformer is - 14 feet high and 40,000 pounds.

A construction selfie from when we were gutting the building over the winter. It's now a shell, just walls, a floor and a roof. The indoor transformers will be crane lifted into the building at which point we can start putting it back together.

When in Quebec I recommend the food. The local cuisine is heart attack inducing.

Breakfast of champions: smoked meat eggs benedict. (The fruit is just to make it appear potentially healthy.)

We have a lot going on and I'll continue to post over the next few weeks and months.

Rise of new mining farms for bitcoins is always a good news. This gives a promise of bitcoin sufficiency to bitcoin users all over the world. With the threat of unstable supply building a large mining for bitcoin in Canada will somehow answer that problem in small percentage. Hope this mining farm will not close early like other mining companies. More power to you guys..
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:44:05 AM

GRITZ! How I have missed thee!  The furthermost East I've been in Canada is the Toronto / Quebec corridor.

Hope your business is a success - are you leasing out the mining rigs, or are you just offering a pool service?  And is it just BitCoin or will there be other coins added?

Regards,

SEXCoin Forum Local Languages now available | Broadcast Your RAW Transaction | Get Paid in BitCoin | (NetHack 3.6.0 Hearse V 1.0.6e) | Twitter: @Timelord2067 Retweet ≠ endorsement | Other Forums: #BritishFolk #SFFHCF | Vanity Wallet Generation | Wallet Verified | ? BTC SXC | TAG | (USA) Donate Blood today at One Blood dot ORG | £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ? ÷ BTC I am not an escrow service... | My proof quickseller is an Alt of master-P has been deleted by BitCoinTalk - read archived version here:
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:27:56 AM

As a Canadian, this is a pretty cool thing to see! I'm glad to see that we're finally getting some big and relatively cool infrastructure set up, and Canada is going to have some fair hashing power added to the total mining hashrates.

Good luck with the setup and application of everything! I hope to see and hear more about your project in the future.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Harlot

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:23:13 AM

Will you offer and Cloud Mining Services? Smiley

Nope - not in our wheel house so to speak.

Ok have the best of luck. Hope you can earn big money Wink

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
AvalonRychmon

Activity: 91

Gr8.cc - Faucet Script

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 07:05:51 AM

Your setup looks great so far. Looking forward to the future updates.

~AvalonRychmon

Gr8.cc 100 Satoshi Every 30 Minutes ▬ 
▬ Like Our Faucet? Then Get The Script Here!
beltsniffer

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:48:32 PM

The rate really depends on the size - while we've made an exception for Bitmain's S9 5 maximum order - we typically do not host below 10kw accounts. Our rate for S9s starts at $57/kw - and my information says you'll be running them closer to 1.45kw each given price and difficulty.

A better bet would be to see how many people you get interested - and then play us off CryptoBoreas for the best rate. (I don't think anyone else in the hosting market can compete with the Canadian operations these days.)
Is that $57/kw CAD?
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 1932

A new tool for prediction https://bitvol.info/

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:38:42 PM

The rate really depends on the size - while we've made an exception for Bitmain's S9 5 maximum order - we typically do not host below 10kw accounts. Our rate for S9s starts at $57/kw - and my information says you'll be running them closer to 1.45kw each given price and difficulty.

A better bet would be to see how many people you get interested - and then play us off CryptoBoreas for the best rate. (I don't think anyone else in the hosting market can compete with the Canadian operations these days.)
Is that $57/kw CAD?

Okay  I may be able to get 11 s-9's.   Make it 15

So I am looking for transparent numbers since I am more or less coordinating.

I get 5.1 x 240 = 1230 watts at the pdu on downclock to freq 525  which puts me near 1405 watts at freq 600  which is pretty close to your 1.450 watt est.

so 11 x 1.450 = 16kwatts  this is based on batch 4 stats.

the batch 5 stats would be  lower  based on the bitmaintech site  info.

they have 1172 x 1.12 = 1313 watts or 1.313 kwatts see below.  so with 15 units we would be doing   19.695 kwatts  or 20 kwatts.

So kwatt price at 20 kwatts = ?  usd price per kwatt.

Next i would need to do 3 orders of 5 from bitmaintech.

So 1 order of 5 s-9 batch 5's  and 5 bitmaintech psus =  about 10,200 usd plus 400 to ship total of 10,600 for each of the three orders of 5.

So if it gets drop shipped to you I know there would be import tax or some duty taxes  so do you know how I can get a number /price / estimate for this amount.

Since if I do 3 sets of 5  it is close to 31,800.   I would need to know how much taxes to pay on it.  <  this is important

Lastly pretend I get past the logistics above and the 15 miners are mining using 26kwatts  paying 50 per kwatt ( just a number )
How do I get to control my 15 gui's  via email to you?
via a vpn tunnel for each miner(much preferred)?
a third method?

Sorry to ask all the questions but It would be helpful to have an idea> before I start up a group buy via collection of coins.

ANTMINER S9 Batch 5-Limited Edition, 11.85TH/s. Ready to ship, order now while stock lasts!
ANTMINER S9 Batch 5-Limited Edition, 11.85TH/s. Ready to ship, order now while stock lasts!
Speed:    11.85
Weight:    5.5 kg
Price:       2.77 BTC
               ( 1907.75 USD )

Description

Antminer S9, Limited Edition - 11.85 Th/s

The World's Most Power-Efficient Bitcoin Miner

Price and discount:

The shipping cost is not included in the retail price shown above. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the exact shipping cost.

This batch of the S9 miner is available only in limited quantity so there are no bulk-order discounts.

There is a maximum limit of 5 units per user. This means that one user cannot order more than 5 miners.

Ship-out date:

For orders that have been confirmed by complete payment, shipping will begin on 27 June 2016 on a first-order-first-ship basis.

Payment and Refund:

1. Orders are confirmed only after complete payment, inclusive of shipping cost, is received by Bitmain.

2. Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained by Bitmain. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.

3. For bitcoin payment, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system  automatically

4. For USD wire transfers, please note that the account information below is  our ONLY official account information to receive payments.

Account Name: BITMAIN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED  

Account Number: 288 566995 883

To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales' related inquiries please submit a request here. You may also email us at info@bitmaintech.com

Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Bitmain representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Bitmain is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.

NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.

S9 Specifications:

1. Hash Rate: 11.85TH/s ±5%

2. Power Consumption: 1172W + 12% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)

3. Power Efficiency: 0.1J/GH + 12%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)

4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V

5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387

6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)

7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan

8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C

9. Network Connection: Ethernet

10. Default Frequency: 550M

Notes:

1.   Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.

Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to : 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
I mine alt coins with https://simplemining.net I see BTC as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions.
GreatNorthData

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 02:27:54 PM

Philipma, I PMed you.

Re taxes:

Canada charges 9% import duty (although sometimes its a bit lower for unknown reasons) on all goods. However, if you file your sales tax return you get 100% of that back plus the portion of our bill that represents sales tax, and that's a lot since we have 15% sales tax in Labrador. (Our quotes/prices include tax) If you're in a country that has a tax treaty with Canada (which is most western nations) then you don't need to declare the income here as long as you file it somewhere else.

But given the ups and downs of the industry I'm getting away from posting prices publicly.

Lowest-Cost Miner Hosting:  greatnorthdata.com
GreatNorthData

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 02:33:47 PM

A short update from last week.

A quick view from inside - with the sheer weight of several thousand wires we need lots of steel reinforcement. Code requires all wires to be carried above human height or below the floor - it can't be anywhere that it could be accidentally severed.

Big Bertha's new home, just before the last concrete pour. Labrador sits on one of the world's largest iron ore reserves, so you would think ground resistance wouldn't be a problem - but of course the iron is in a molecular state that is in fact extremely resistant. That's steel reinforcement to hold the weight, but you can just see the top of the grounding grid poking up - it goes 40 feet deep to ensure any fault is properly discharged safely into the earth. If you want to hear about sunk costs, you should see the bill for the amount of copper we had to sink into the ground.

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 1932

A new tool for prediction https://bitvol.info/

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:11:39 PM

Philipma, I PMed you.

Re taxes:

Canada charges 9% import duty (although sometimes its a bit lower for unknown reasons) on all goods. However, if you file your sales tax return you get 100% of that back plus the portion of our bill that represents sales tax, and that's a lot since we have 15% sales tax in Labrador. (Our quotes/prices include tax) If you're in a country that has a tax treaty with Canada (which is most western nations) then you don't need to declare the income here as long as you file it somewhere else.

But given the ups and downs of the industry I'm getting away from posting prices publicly.

I did some checking about and the paperwork involved for me is more then I want to do.

Thanks for you info and help. I appreciate it.

Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to : 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
I mine alt coins with https://simplemining.net I see BTC as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions.
GreatNorthData

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 03:45:07 PM

Philipma, I PMed you.

Re taxes:

I did some checking about and the paperwork involved for me is more then I want to do.

Thanks for you info and help. I appreciate it.

Ya - a lot of clients don't bother unless they have 50 or 100kw, cause then it starts adding up to a lot.

Ned Kelly

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:32:46 AM

Nice project.
Maybe you can post some scenery photos, as a Chinese gay in his thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072474.0

It'll put your mine in context so to speak.
LucioTan

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:39:58 AM

Nice project.

Yeah, haha Cheesy its really great to see mining buildings and mining rigs digging money. <3 hahaha Cheesy although I am not that educated when it comes to mining. I wonder, how do you enjoy yourselves the fact that you need to monitor every unit 24/7? was there a shift between you and the co-workers? Or do you have a rest day ?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:25:52 PM

Nice project.

honestly that thread is a zomBie.
the mine in that OP hasen't ran in over a year, there's nothing there .....  the Buildings are even down ...
this thread is perfect for it's own pictures imo Wink

on that note, damn i wish you took smaller customers , that place looks NICE! ;Wink

CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:15:25 AM

awesome installation, thanks for sharing , please keep up update and let us imagine the moaning the miners will do when they come online! Cool
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1126

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:23:26 PM

Nice project.

honestly that thread is a zomBie.
the mine in that OP hasen't ran in over a year, there's nothing there .....  the Buildings are even down ...
this thread is perfect for it's own pictures imo Wink

on that note, damn i wish you took smaller customers , that place looks NICE! ;Wink
Well that information is wrong, that mine is def still there and Haobtc has expanded 2 other DC's in China. 

@GreatNorthData But anyways back to the topic, nice project!  After following the dialogue on rates and typical costs involved I took your advice and contacted Cryptoboreas to host some Scyrpt miners.  It wouldn't make sense for me to send less than 10 kw gear your way.
GreatNorthData

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 04:06:50 AM

Just got back from another trip.

Here's some new stuff.

http://i.imgur.com/jA59Fdr.gif
There was a request for scenery - so I've tried to take a couple. This is the view from a flight from Goose Bay, taking off from the airport. You wouldn't know it (since I'm pointing away from the airport toward the hydro lines) but Goose Bay's airport is gigantic, well out of proportion to the size of the town. It was built as a Second World War refueling, transit and anti-submarine base and then front line service in the Cold War. In World War Two the Germans actually landed from a submarine to place a weather station hidden on the coast - which a historian found in the last few years.

If a fight breaks out on a 747 coming from Europe and they're closer to North America than Iceland, they land at Goose Bay or Gander, the other massive (but less used these days) air force base in the province. Planes land at these places every month for various issues, usually mechanical. It makes the news here but nowhere else. Once every two or three years a celebrity sitting in first class will get arrested for being drunk and assaulting someone on a plane and they end up spending the night in either Goose Bay or Gander's RCMP (the "Mounties") detachment jail cell.

http://i.imgur.com/UZiLL1H.gif
A lot of precautions have to be taken where you're retrofitting. This is a concrete pad to support the weight of our dry transformers, just in case the original foundation has any flaws. We don't think it is, but the cost of the equipment necessitates every measure of prudence.

The transformers are loaded and on their way as I write. Cross your fingers that we avoid rain, lightning and wind. These parts will be placed by crane on the pad so long as the weather cooperates. If we do get bad weather, we'll have to try again the next week.

A panoramic of the front.

The sheer weight of all the wires and fans means reinforcing this building with lots of steel.

The outdoor pad is curing and will be ready for placement of Big Bertha this week coming.

A quick visit to the main substation.

http://i.imgur.com/8JyeKnO.gif
Bob climbed up somewhere to shoot this. Health and safety wouldn't approve, although he wore his hard hat. The first rack is assembled - many more to go.

http://i.imgur.com/vdcPzTi.gif
A little more scenery, Wabush and Lab City are next to the lakes you see at the start. The region is small hills and lots of lakes, rivers and marshes between the hills. It's part of the Canadian Shield, so similar to northern Ontario or Quebec if you're familiar. The land does not drain well so there is lots of water built up in every valley.

I tried to get a picture of the icebergs I saw as we crossed over to the island - but none of them turned out well.

The best scenery in Labrador is in the Torngats - the mountain range at the northern peninsula of Labrador, which reach 1600 metres above sea level, made more impressive by their placement right next to the ocean. They represent the southern end of the larger Arctic Cordillera mountain range. However, there are no roads to the Torngats, tourists either have to take a boat or a plane.

I love Labrador and am now looking at perhaps grabbing a small cabin on a pristine lake just twenty minutes from the mine. The summers are perfect, high twenties Celsius in the day and mid teens at night, although they only last about twelve weeks. But those three months are great. Labrador is part of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. I was born and raised in Toronto, but have always found myself drawn to Atlantic/Eastern Canada. I live on the island of Newfoundland in St. John's, and my family is from Quebec (English Quebeckers, but that's no excuse for my terrible French) and New Brunswick, where I lived for several years in school and working. Our transformers, just by chance, came from the region of Quebec where some of my family still lives. Sometimes life seems to have happy coincidences.

Labrador is just over 294,000 square kilometers, the same size as all of Italy. The locals call it "the big land" for good reason. It is rich in iron and nickel (Voisey's Bay is the world's second largest nickel mine by production) and hydro electricity.

The population is about 25,000 - that's all in a space the size of Italy which has 60 million - more than 10 square kilometers per person in Labrador. The population is incredibly diverse. Aboriginal peoples make up almost 30% of the population according to the last census - but I've seen some more recent estimates that suggest with recent population fluctuations and the recognition of many people as First Nations who were previously not recognized, that the number is closer to 40 or 50%. Even within that broader group it can be divided by cultural and language groups. There are the north coast Inuit, the south coast Inuit (who were until recently considered "Metis" - First Nations/European, but have now sought full status based on their heritage) and the Innu (not to be confused with the Inuit) who are most closely related with the Cree of further south but share little in common with the Inuit. As well there are a few Mi'kmaq who migrated from other regions of Atlantic Canada. Where this area had a succession of European arrivals - starting with vikings (around 1000AD), then the Basque (perhaps as early as the 1300s), and through the Portuguese, Spanish, French, Dutch, Irish, Scottish and English - you also have a lot of people with very diverse ancestry. 6% or 7% of the population is French Canadian. The rest is mainly English Canadian and recent immigrants - there's always work in Labrador if you're willing to work hard, so it is does attract a lot of migrant workers.

Red Bay, on the south coast, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site as a centre of whaling in the new world already occupied by the Inuit but frequented by the Basque and later other Europeans. I have a friend from there who claims heritage from Inuit, Basque, English and Irish. There are cruises that will take you there and to the viking settlement on the Northern Peninsula of Newfoundland across from Labrador, also a UNESCO site.

maydna

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:42:17 AM

geez you make a big investment on that, and you are really confident with that. i think if you can handle fee of electricity, then you are good to go. because for bitcoin mining with hardware the big problem we should thinking is electricity fee which is not cheap.
DavidSantamaria

Activity: 265

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 04:51:23 AM

Excellent post.

One's must be brave to live there.

Om Micro Currency | For Christianity  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1688319.0
Altcoins mine  https://pastebin.com/qsQUJDTn
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.