Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 10:21:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Building Canada's Largest Bitcoin Mine  (Read 97142 times)
HagssFIN

Activity: 728

Electrician. Mining since 2014.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:41:30 PM

This topic 1.5 year a go ..They much be very rich now

Not yet... it all goes into expansion, expansion, expansion...
Ya'll are really pretty stupid. First of all, how much of your idiotic "expansion" has been gobbled up by crashing profit? In other words, how many new miners do you have to host just to spin your wheels in place. Answer: A LOT! Also, you're a fucking "hosting facility". You suck off the teet of the government. You're not miners at all. You're parasites. You're exactly everything that's wrong in the Crypto World right now. If we're all lucky, someone will EMP your shit and lay your crap "Genesis style" hosting facilities to waste.

What is your problem?
I think GND is doing great job with the hosting facility.
They offer for a lot of people here at the forum a hosting location for their miners.
For small and big players.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenRickert

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:45:40 PM

Ya'll are really pretty stupid. First of all, how much of your idiotic "expansion" has been gobbled up by crashing profit? In other words, how many new miners do you have to host just to spin your wheels in place. Answer: A LOT! Also, you're a fucking "hosting facility". You suck off the teet of the government. You're not miners at all. You're parasites. You're exactly everything that's wrong in the Crypto World right now. If we're all lucky, someone will EMP your shit and lay your crap "Genesis style" hosting facilities to waste.

What is your problem?
I think GND is doing great job with the hosting facility.
They offer a lot of people here at the forum a hosting location for their miners.
I guess I'm not a fan of government funded Centralization. I'm glad it furthers your needs though. By all means. We already have Government funded centralization. But if you think we need more in the Block Chain, bully for you. Some of us are tired of large corporations with their hands on the government ball bag, getting all the food. That's precisely what BITCOIN was developed to usurp. Yet here we are......more of the same from these douchebags.
mant0478

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

bitcoinminerhosting.com seems to have GND pictures on their site and they also have equipment for sale, are you guys the same or related company, is it safe to buy equipment such as Antminer R4 that they have available for sale?

HagssFIN

Activity: 728

Electrician. Mining since 2014.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:10:14 AM

bitcoinminerhosting.com seems to have GND pictures on their site and they also have equipment for sale, are you guys the same or related company, is it safe to buy equipment such as Antminer R4 that they have available for sale?

Sounds like a scamming attempt with using GND's pictures.

BE CAREFUL.

mant0478

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:33:38 AM

BE CAREFUL.

Possibly, very little info on the internet for bitcoinminerhosting.com, so wanted to check if anyone bought or hosted anything with them. 
burliko

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

GND is providing a service to the decentralized market - all of us! this is like personal mining at home but instead you send your gear to them and they get cheaper power!? how does this have anything to do with the re-centralization you speak of ?
IMO this is type of hosting service is still very much in the original ideologies of the bitcoin core.
cheers
B

[MULTIBOT] ▬ Powerful multithreaded trading platform
❰▬▬ Token Sale Start 20th Oct ▬▬❱
BenRickert

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:34:43 PM

GND is providing a service to the decentralized market - all of us! this is like personal mining at home but instead you send your gear to them and they get cheaper power!? how does this have anything to do with the re-centralization you speak of ?
IMO this is type of hosting service is still very much in the original ideologies of the bitcoin core.
cheers
B
The reason they can do this is because they are a large corporation and the Government is subsidizing their Kw rate. That is a deal YOU cannot get. Which is why YOU have to send your miner to them. So now THEY control it and much of the profit. See the point? Almost ALL opportunities in today's society for individuals or small businesses are being stolen by these large corporations. They are corrupt parasites that suck the life out of society. Corporations are raping and destroying all things good in our societies. You either work for them, do their bidding or die. Now people that want to start a reasonable sized mining business cannot because these scumbags are sucking up all the margin with their big money "insider deal" with the Government. They are not the benign little mining hosts you'd like them to be. All they want from you is your money and your independence.
      The US Govt and large banks colluded in 2007 here in the US. They failed in a very large, very illegal bet on, garbage securities and derivatives in our financial system. When they failed, the US govt not only reimbursed them for their losses, but helped them kick millions of people out of their homes in foreclosures. These banks then wrote the losses off on their balance sheets, even though they were reimbursed by the Govt. There were NO LOSSES. At least not for the banks. They then, kept the homes they evicted the people from, and turned around and sold them after they had already been reimbursed for the LOSSES. Lastly, the Govt reimbursed those banks with the very money they collected in taxes from those same people that lost their homes!! You see the problem??? Do you think that if/when GND mining goes belly up, that you will see your hardware or unpaid profits?? NO you won't. They will keep it all and the government will bail them out. Because they are "PARTNERS". In other words.....CRIMINALS.
smallybells

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

what's your power source , they offer electric according to k-watt in sale ?
Steamtyme

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

cheers
B
The reason they can do this is because they are a large corporation and the Government is subsidizing their Kw rate. That is a deal YOU cannot get. Which is why YOU have to send your miner to them. So now THEY control it and much of the profit. See the point? Almost ALL opportunities in today's society for individuals or small businesses are being stolen by these large corporations. They are corrupt parasites that suck the life out of society. Corporations are raping and destroying all things good in our societies. You either work for them, do their bidding or die. Now people that want to start a reasonable sized mining business cannot because these scumbags are sucking up all the margin with their big money "insider deal" with the Government. They are not the benign little mining hosts you'd like them to be. All they want from you is your money and your independence.
      The US Govt and large banks colluded in 2007 here in the US. They failed in a very large, very illegal bet on, garbage securities and derivatives in our financial system. When they failed, the US govt not only reimbursed them for their losses, but helped them kick millions of people out of their homes in foreclosures. These banks then wrote the losses off on their balance sheets, even though they were reimbursed by the Govt. There were NO LOSSES. At least not for the banks. They then, kept the homes they evicted the people from, and turned around and sold them after they had already been reimbursed for the LOSSES. Lastly, the Govt reimbursed those banks with the very money they collected in taxes from those same people that lost their homes!! You see the problem??? Do you think that if/when GND mining goes belly up, that you will see your hardware or unpaid profits?? NO you won't. They will keep it all and the government will bail them out. Because they are "PARTNERS". In other words.....CRIMINALS.

Honestly in Canada here it is a little different than the sub prime debacle in the US that affected most of the world.

There rate comes to them from the utility company which nay be owned by the provincial government all are different. And they are responsible for maintaining every piece of equipment that comes off the main power feed.
That is why a lot of large energy consumer companies receive these rated because at any moment they can take a massive hit in electrical infrastructure.

I know that me personally I can receive some grants/ business loans and some small tax breaks if I were to try and open a small to midsize hosting facility in manitoba.

Now if they just up and received a ton of free money ( like many hard rock mines in Canada do) then opened there own large scale farm, that would be different, as it is they are just providing is average joe people with an option to pay less to run a miner and a cleaner space than most people can create.

Another way to look at it is would you still have a problem with it if they exclusively hosted equipment from countries that have super high electricity rates? In this situation they are bringing more people I to the fold thus adding to the decentralization. I'm sure some of their clients do fall into that category.

In the end I respect your opinion, I just think there are better targets.

HoneycakeBIossom

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:47:24 PM

Hello GND, how are you men producing out? Continuing to fill individuals shelves? Much more photos coming 
bizalaz

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:15:12 PM

Oh, it's good that the new accessories are used is a guarantee of success! Good luck!

burliko

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:33:03 AM

cheers
B

Honestly in Canada here it is a little different than the sub prime debacle in the US that affected most of the world.

There rate comes to them from the utility company which nay be owned by the provincial government all are different. And they are responsible for maintaining every piece of equipment that comes off the main power feed.
That is why a lot of large energy consumer companies receive these rated because at any moment they can take a massive hit in electrical infrastructure.

I know that me personally I can receive some grants/ business loans and some small tax breaks if I were to try and open a small to midsize hosting facility in manitoba.

Now if they just up and received a ton of free money ( like many hard rock mines in Canada do) then opened there own large scale farm, that would be different, as it is they are just providing is average joe people with an option to pay less to run a miner and a cleaner space than most people can create.

Another way to look at it is would you still have a problem with it if they exclusively hosted equipment from countries that have super high electricity rates? In this situation they are bringing more people I to the fold thus adding to the decentralization. I'm sure some of their clients do fall into that category.

In the end I respect your opinion, I just think there are better targets.

Well said - it is different here in Canada

I'm not saying it's not a rigged banking/gov system but we didn't go thru the collusion of the States. Anyways GND is such a small target here why are you picking on them? they aren't even mining -
I still think they are helping out the little guy.

Hell if you could get gas for your car delivered at 50c / litre instead of $1.20 wouldn't you?
B

H0neybear

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:21:08 AM

Which exploration calculations will you assistance?
LilOkie

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

This looks as great.. I am happy to determine a really nicely develop facility and aspire to see more photos of your stuff. I really like watching mines.Good luck..
burliko

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

Which exploration calculations will you assistance?

what are you trying to ask? - use english

tmawheba

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:22:59 AM

BE CAREFUL.

Possibly, very little info on the internet for bitcoinminerhosting.com, so wanted to check if anyone bought or hosted anything with them. 

Thanks bro, after reading your reply I understand what is going on and I really agree with you. I am really surprised about what is going around the world and scammers how they can fool us. thanks bro gain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fedorkr6

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:49:00 AM

Yah managing a pool is a entire other ball match/whack of perform, and the very likely hood of a new pool popping up and getting adopted enough to abruptly make it worth it, is slim. We are pretty a lot trapped with what we got.As for the OPMORE Alluring MINING pictures. Seriously I keep checking... and nothing at all..
SpeciaISon

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

Difficulty is just insane right now...
rxone

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

The rate really depends on the size - while we've made an exception for Bitmain's S9 5 maximum order - we typically do not host below 10kw accounts. Our rate for S9s starts at $57/kw - and my information says you'll be running them closer to 1.45kw each given price and difficulty.
slate_main

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:56:22 AM

Wow really nice to see the first steps, and yes that transformer is huge! Please do keep up the photos as this is super interesting, and of course, good luck with the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.