Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Burstcoin [BURST] Price Speculation  (Read 24138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 12:27:24 AM

2016 is looking more like the year of the billion plus coins, I find NEM's rise to $120 million very encouraging even though I don't own any  Cheesy. Assuming (and it is a big assumption) that NEM and BURST have equal features, a basic calculation would show that the equivalent price that BURST can theoretically achieve providing that the assumption is true which it isn't, is 0.120/1.5 = $0.08 or higher.

So I am changing my previous prediction for BURST to reach $0.01 from extremely optimistic to highly likely that it would get there  Grin

Only time would tell, but I am feeling very confident, the number of miners keeps on increasing on a daily basis and it is just a matter of time until we get there. The market has shown that it is not afraid of bidding high prices even for coins with a highish coin supply and I hope that BURST will take advantage of that.

I'm going to keep hammer this point:  "Miners (and I'm one of them) have re-invest their coins BACK into Burst and that mean purchasing Assets and Burst related products/services.  There is no reason to just hold the coins mined.  If we are mining it makes no sense to just let the coins sit there and do nothing.  That is not how the coins are going to RAPIDLY appreciate in value. That's like letting your money sit in a non-interest bearing account when you have the chance to do otherwise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ihasweakhandz (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:19:41 AM

2016 is looking more like the year of the billion plus coins, I find NEM's rise to $120 million very encouraging even though I don't own any  Cheesy. Assuming (and it is a big assumption) that NEM and BURST have equal features, a basic calculation would show that the equivalent price that BURST can theoretically achieve providing that the assumption is true which it isn't, is 0.120/1.5 = $0.08 or higher.

So I am changing my previous prediction for BURST to reach $0.01 from extremely optimistic to highly likely that it would get there  Grin

Only time would tell, but I am feeling very confident, the number of miners keeps on increasing on a daily basis and it is just a matter of time until we get there. The market has shown that it is not afraid of bidding high prices even for coins with a highish coin supply and I hope that BURST will take advantage of that.

I'm going to keep hammer this point:  "Miners (and I'm one of them) have re-invest their coins BACK into Burst and that mean purchasing Assets and Burst related products/services.  There is no reason to just hold the coins mined.  If we are mining it makes no sense to just let the coins sit there and do nothing.  That is not how the coins are going to RAPIDLY appreciate in value. That's like letting your money sit in a non-interest bearing account when you have the chance to do otherwise.

I understand your point, however, as of now, there aren't any services and products that can be purchased with burst (apart from your and moonjenn listings in the marketplace ). The five assets that we as a community view as trustworthy are doing quite well the last time I checked. Over the last 2 years, the community has lost roughly 30-40 million coins to scammers who came to the community advertising their assets, only to run away with the funds after the first payouts (Lenore and IncomeAsset are two scammer examples) so I hope you would understand the community's reluctance if they are not spending on assets as much as desired.

I talk of miners from an adoption point of view as they tend to stay "loyal" to the coins they mine for a lot longer than speculators. Burstcoin has the tech, it has the devs and it also has a strong technically minded community however, we do lack in awareness, Crowetic is working hard to change that and it is  already changing as we seem to have added no less than 200 forum members and miners over the last 4 weeks.

Miners are also important when it comes price as the price and the difficulty tend to positively correlate. They are investing in the coin through buying extra TBs which makes the network more secure and that adds value to the coin which will ultimately be reflected in price.

Some would view burst as a currency and hence they would look to spend it and some others will view it as a store of value and hence hoard it. I see no problem with either approach.

Burst will gain in value because of increased levels of adoption and through investments in its infrastructure and technical development and for that I have to thank the team because they are doing an amazing job considering the circumstances. Donations from the community help tremendously too, both in terms of development funding as well as developers morale.
FXALTareeq

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 01:37:41 AM

I understand your point, however, as of now, there aren't any services and products that can be purchased with burst (apart from your and moonjenn listings in the marketplace ). The five assets that we as a community view as trustworthy are doing quite well the last time I checked. Over the last 2 years, the community has lost roughly 30-40 million coins to scammers who came to the community advertising their assets, only to run away with the funds after the first payouts (Lenore and IncomeAsset are two scammer examples) so I hope you would understand the community's reluctance if they are not spending on assets as much as desired.

I talk of miners from an adoption point of view as they tend to stay "loyal" to the coins they mine for a lot longer than speculators. Burstcoin has the tech, it has the devs and it also has a strong technically minded community however, we do lack in awareness, Crowetic is working hard to change that and it is  already changing as we seem to have added no less than 200 forum members and miners over the last 4 weeks.

Miners are also important when it comes price as the price and the difficulty tend to positively correlate. They are investing in the coin through buying extra TBs which makes the network more secure and that adds value to the coin which will ultimately be reflected in price.

Some would view burst as a currency and hence they would look to spend it and some others will view it as a store of value and hence hoard it. I see no problem with either approach.

Burst will gain in value because of increased levels of adoption and through investments in its infrastructure and technical development and for that I have to thank the team because they are doing an amazing job considering the circumstances. Donations from the community help tremendously too, both in terms of development funding as well as developers morale.

So in light of what you just wrote (and many points I do agree), how do you think Burst will increase it's Market Share if 1.4+ billion coins are in limbo and being hoarded?  What will be the case in 2.5+ years or less when 2.1 billion coins have entered the network and effectively being hoarded as well?

Are you separating the two?  Those who see Burst as a Cryptocurrency and those who see Burst as an Organization that offers Decentralized products and services to various industries? 

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 05:10:57 PM

The plan with my launch of the 'decentralize your world' campaign, is to put BURST into a category of its own. Making it a coin by nature, but also an extremely valuable place to host all of the current features of the internet, in a decentralized and secure fashion.

With the starting of the BURST cloud, that will be one of the many interfaces with which to make use of this decentralized system.

With the addition of QORA to the team, and myself taking over leadership therein, pending a few administrative modifications, there is the reality I've been looking for in decentralized web hosting and WebRTC.

This will get us much closer to our end goals a lot faster.

Soon, we will also have a way to do decentralized file storage. Once we get THERE, then the decentralize your world campaign can truly be pushed hard to the face of the users.

With this, comes the realization that decentralization is the only truly secure way of the future.

We have our new communication platforms, file sharing, collaborative document editing, and much much more, that can be pushed to a fully decentralized platform, leading the way of the future of the internet.

I hardly view BURST as a mere coin, for it is the future of many things, money being the least in my mind. BURST and QORA together, could truly lead the way of the future of the internet itself. The internet of the people for the people, secure, and decentralized in every way.

I know my dreams are big, but I also know that the team I have working with me are more than capable of making this happen, and that is what I will hope to see in the upcoming months.

The BURST cloud as it sits, is nearing completion, and actually functions right now, but I am not confident enough to give it to the general public quite yet, a few more things to work out. This, now, is a centralized platform, but it will be the idea for the decentralized version, using the same interface, then adding to it.

But I also agree in the diversification of your coin holdings into assets and the like, and I myself donate a ton of BURST to random events, giveaways, and promotional tools helping to get the word out to everyone. The more people that tell people their positive experience with the platform, and realize the capability of the rest of it other than the mere function of a currency, the more people will be excited by it and realize the potential to build more services on the chain.

I for one, am wholeheartedly dedicated to this idea, and WILL make it succeed.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
FXALTareeq

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 05:37:40 PM

@Crowetic Les Brown said — 'Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.'

So I say keep setting LARGE goals and making big dreams.  

I believe in you and share your vision of Burst.  My children's children will be beneficiaries of it. I am putting my money, time and efforts in this regards.  I can't wait for magnificent light to shine on all of our endeavors.

I leave you with one of my favorite quotes:  Ralph Waldo Emerson. "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 10:50:21 PM

@Crowetic Les Brown said — 'Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.'

So I say keep setting LARGE goals and making big dreams.  

I believe in you and share your vision of Burst.  My children's children will be beneficiaries of it. I am putting my money, time and efforts in this regards.  I can't wait for magnificent light to shine on all of our endeavors.

I leave you with one of my favorite quotes:  Ralph Waldo Emerson. "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
FXALTareeq

Indeed sir, that's exactly it. This is to benefit the future, if it benefits me and mine now, that's great, but that is not the end goal. I hope to have built 15+ companies all in the correct way, focused on the right things, then hand them off to capable people who will follow the original direction without sidestepping. That is the way.

The companies we're forming will make money, but they will not be greedy, they will provide services and get an adequate amount for them, they will not be focused on becoming billion dollar corporations and owning the world, they will branch out, they will help people to come to reality with the ways of decentralization and secure communication, and security with money.

Just like BURST isn't out to be a pump n dump scam coin, my companies are not out to follow in the trails of the huge companies that exist today, making a replacement that is the same as the one replaced. But instead, they will replace the bad with the good, and do nothing but benefit areas lacking in such.

This is my idealistic way of seeing things of course, but I believe it is possible, and that people are itching for a change to come, it would be my honor to help facilitate said change.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
FXALTareeq

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 06:51:15 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 07:04:19 AM by FXALTareeq

@crowetic You've talked about the Decentralize your world campaign and BURST being the source for decentralize file storage.  Sia has already done this yesterday and have released their wallet as well.  Sia is coming out of Beta after 12 months.  One thing to notes is their price structure for the service as well. BURST will need to take note of this in order to be competitive.

Also Storj is working on encrypted decentralize file storage as well.  In fact these guys are already up and running: https://storj.io/

Here is the link to the Sia Bets Release article http://bravenewcoin.com/news/decentralized-cloud-storage-sia-launches-version-1-0-with-full-functionality/.  Your comments and thoughts on this please.  
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:17:45 PM

@crowetic You've talked about the Decentralize your world campaign and BURST being the source for decentralize file storage.  Sia has already done this yesterday and have released their wallet as well.  Sia is coming out of Beta after 12 months.  One thing to notes is their price structure for the service as well. BURST will need to take note of this in order to be competitive.

Also Storj is working on encrypted decentralize file storage as well.  In fact these guys are already up and running: https://storj.io/

Here is the link to the Sia Bets Release article http://bravenewcoin.com/news/decentralized-cloud-storage-sia-launches-version-1-0-with-full-functionality/.  Your comments and thoughts on this please.  

Right, there will be some major differences between SIA's setup and ours, including a completely new algo not yet released (also not PoC2.)

The direction we're leaning right now, is not yet ready to be public, but I can tell you that it is a more power efficient setup than SIA, and is something that no one else has currently.

Also, our algo for the storage, will be even more secure than simply encrypted. Therefore there is absolutely no way for anyone to be blamed if somehow content that is not appropriate, ends up being stored there, though that will be against the agreement obviously.

More detail will be soon to come, but I think we'll absolutely have a good chance at giving SIA a run for their money in competition.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:04:58 AM

Thats true people must make use of the BURST assets , and the exchange
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:55:51 AM

Yes I agree.

Investing in assets can make anyone a nice amount of money in the future. I look at it this way we can earn in 3 ways, no:1 we can earn from the monthly dividends no:2 the asset/s could increase in value which the burst teams assets have already done. no:3 the price of BURST can increase so in my opinion it's a no brainer to invest in assets.

I can see the price of BURST easily getting to 0.01 in the near future and for what they ave planned I would not be surprised to see the price at 0.05 or even higher. And then can you imagine what the price of the assets will be??? they could be worth 5x the value that they are now or even 10x anything can happen once people out there start to see what BURST has to offer. BURST has been around for a while now but you can say that it is just getting started lol

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:43:47 AM

Yes I agree.

Investing in assets can make anyone a nice amount of money in the future. I look at it this way we can earn in 3 ways, no:1 we can earn from the monthly dividends no:2 the asset/s could increase in value which the burst teams assets have already done. no:3 the price of BURST can increase so in my opinion it's a no brainer to invest in assets.

I can see the price of BURST easily getting to 0.01 in the near future and for what they ave planned I would not be surprised to see the price at 0.05 or even higher. And then can you imagine what the price of the assets will be??? they could be worth 5x the value that they are now or even 10x anything can happen once people out there start to see what BURST has to offer. BURST has been around for a while now but you can say that it is just getting started lol

Would be nice if the price will raise. I like this coin and I am mining it for almost 20 months now.
Sold some BURST and everytime I bought them back for a higher price : )

But do you really think it will reach 0.01?

0.000001 or 0.000005 yes.

But 0.01 would be a little bit "too much" I think.

Of course I hope I 'm wrong.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 11:42:52 PM

Yes I agree.

Would be nice if the price will raise. I like this coin and I am mining it for almost 20 months now.
Sold some BURST and everytime I bought them back for a higher price : )

But do you really think it will reach 0.01?

0.000001 or 0.000005 yes.

But 0.01 would be a little bit "too much" I think.

Of course I hope I 'm wrong.

I believe it will rise in the near future, just think of BURST as a long term investment. Instead of selling your mined BURST coins why not invest them into the assets and earn even more on top of your mined coins in the way of monthly dividends. Also if you get in early you can make some good money buying and selling assets. I prefer to hold my assets for the dividends but everyone is different. Yes I do believe that one day we could see 0.01 with the maximum amount of 2 billion BURST coins @ 0.01 would see a marketcap of $20,000,000 which compared to another coin with close to 9 billion coins and is in the top 10 @  $ 61,761,510 (NEM) so as you can see BURST is well off from that mark so yes I believe it can get to 0.01 I hope people can understand what I am trying to say here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:39:11 AM

You're speaking in USD right?

In satoshi I firmly believe that the true value of BURST as it sits right now, is 2500 satoshi, half the price of NXT which it was cloned from, and has double the supply and a lot more features.

The only reason I can see it being the price it is now, well, two reasons...

1. Since the mining doesn't cost much, it is easier for miners to make profit at pretty much any price. (Though the reward is dropping, and I see miners not wanting to sell at such low prices here soon.)

2. Not enough exposure yet. - We hope to fix this with our BURST Smart Contract Hacker Challenge that we will be launching soon. As well as getting some more big money people paying attention to the potential in BURST. Once we've done these two things, I don't see a reason why BURST shouldn't hit 10,000 sat. Or more.

When we get the market cap high enough, we already have plans for much larger BURST assets based on some serious developments in the future. So we're just working on getting that market cap up in order to make these things come to fruition.

But now, we have other projects in the works that will surely help the market cap, and will be doing more PR and marketing campaigns to get people paying more attention.

My goal is to make BURST the first mentioned when talking about Smart Contracts, because it was the first coin to have them in the world. Sadly, no one brings it up when discussing smart contracts...

The only reason that this happens, I think, is because we didn't have a lot of funding at the beginning to get the Marketing done, since the release was totally fair, the team got no more a chance to get coin than anyone else. The team was simply formed from some dedicated community members, then made more 'official' here recently.

You're right about it just now getting started, because the team has some funding now, a few very beneficial assets, and an amazing group of people wholeheartedly supporting the project, and more joining all the time. Things are going to be VERY interesting here in the near future for our beloved altcoin. Personally, I'm very excited about all the stuff we're working on right now, and can't wait to see what happens when the world sees it and takes notice.

Thus far, every person I've showed the coin to, has been in awe of the development, and gets into the coin. This trend shall continue as more and more people take notice.

Here's to the future of BURST!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 06:33:54 AM

In satoshi I firmly believe that the true value of BURST as it sits right now, is 2500 satoshi, half the price of NXT which it was cloned from, and has double the supply and a lot more features.

1. Since the mining doesn't cost much, it is easier for miners to make profit at pretty much any price. (Though the reward is dropping, and I see miners not wanting to sell at such low prices here soon.)

2. Not enough exposure yet. - We hope to fix this with our BURST Smart Contract Hacker Challenge that we will be launching soon. As well as getting some more big money people paying attention to the potential in BURST. Once we've done these two things, I don't see a reason why BURST shouldn't hit 10,000 sat. Or more.

When we get the market cap high enough, we already have plans for much larger BURST assets based on some serious developments in the future. So we're just working on getting that market cap up in order to make these things come to fruition.

But now, we have other projects in the works that will surely help the market cap, and will be doing more PR and marketing campaigns to get people paying more attention.

My goal is to make BURST the first mentioned when talking about Smart Contracts, because it was the first coin to have them in the world. Sadly, no one brings it up when discussing smart contracts...

The only reason that this happens, I think, is because we didn't have a lot of funding at the beginning to get the Marketing done, since the release was totally fair, the team got no more a chance to get coin than anyone else. The team was simply formed from some dedicated community members, then made more 'official' here recently.

You're right about it just now getting started, because the team has some funding now, a few very beneficial assets, and an amazing group of people wholeheartedly supporting the project, and more joining all the time. Things are going to be VERY interesting here in the near future for our beloved altcoin. Personally, I'm very excited about all the stuff we're working on right now, and can't wait to see what happens when the world sees it and takes notice.

Thus far, every person I've showed the coin to, has been in awe of the development, and gets into the coin. This trend shall continue as more and more people take notice.

Hey crowetic,

Yes I am speaking in USD lol next time I'll be sure to put the $ in front.

I agree with everything you said and that is why I believe BURST is the best investment anyone out there can make right now. Even a few hundred dollars could make someone a nice amount of money in the future. Even if someone invested into the assets last month they would of 2x and even 4x there money in just a few short weeks. I have so far got 2 family members into Burst and into the assets and I'm working on a few more people I know to get in now before Burst starts to take off.

I also agree that Burst can easily reach 10,000 sats. I'm so excited about this coin and the huge potential it has to become a top 50 or even a top 10 Altcoin in the world. I know Burst will get into the top 100 in the near future which would be a great achievement.

As I keep saying on this forum to people think of Burst as a long term investment and don't worry about the price at the moment and to invest the mined Burst into assets which earn monthly dividends and also increase in value. Slow and steady wins the race I know truly believe that Burst will get there. You have my support crowetic and dev team. Every week I promote Burst on Twitter and also word of mouth so if people listen now they will benefit greatly in the future.

Keep up the good work your doing crowetic and dev team!

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:16:18 PM

I look at burst,mining hard disk space the question that comes to my mind is why can't they provide a service like SIA and Storj using this hard disk space for providing services and getting paid instead of just mining empty space. I may be wrong because I am not a technical person but when you ask people what service burst offers they can pick one that is of real world use.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 11:18:52 PM

I look at burst,mining hard disk space the question that comes to my mind is why can't they provide a service like SIA and Storj using this hard disk space for providing services and getting paid instead of just mining empty space. I may be wrong because I am not a technical person but when you ask people what service burst offers they can pick one that is of real world use.

The real world use is already there, the mining is just the storage space. The real world use comes with the Smart Contracts and businesses built on top of the chain. The mining uses a TON less power than any other algo that is PoW style. The use of the space, is to decrease the massive amounts of power usage that is required with other algorithms.

BURST takes as much power as simply leaving your computer on, plus a very small percentage.

The Real World use cases come in with the Smart Contracts, and Asset Exchange, CrowdFunding, Person To Person Worldwide Market, all DECENTRALIZED. These are all run based on this 'random data' that is plotted to the hard drives in BURST mining. So the fact that the space is only used for mining, means nothing in the long term, nor for real world use cases, as BURST has a LOT of other potential use cases that are being taken advantage of with our new companies and others that choose to make use of them.

Also, in the future, a BURST sister project will be releasing decentralized storage, but it will also be done with a low power algorithm, therefore keeping us ahead of the competition in this regard.

The High power consumption of mining PoW algos is a serious issue with long-term adoption and use of coins. Solving THAT issue to us was most important, which is why the HDD mining is not focused on making use of the space. Not right now. The main problem it solves, are all of the issues in PoS as well as all of the issues of PoW, in a single algo, we believe this to be more important than making use of the space... Especially considering everything else that BURST can do, being the FIRST coin to ever have Smart Contracts, while ETH was still doing their scam IPO.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 11:26:26 PM

Hey crowetic,

I agree with everything you said and that is why I believe BURST is the best investment anyone out there can make right now. Even a few hundred dollars could make someone a nice amount of money in the future. Even if someone invested into the assets last month they would of 2x and even 4x there money in just a few short weeks. I have so far got 2 family members into Burst and into the assets and I'm working on a few more people I know to get in now before Burst starts to take off.

I also agree that Burst can easily reach 10,000 sats. I'm so excited about this coin and the huge potential it has to become a top 50 or even a top 10 Altcoin in the world. I know Burst will get into the top 100 in the near future which would be a great achievement.

As I keep saying on this forum to people think of Burst as a long term investment and don't worry about the price at the moment and to invest the mined Burst into assets which earn monthly dividends and also increase in value. Slow and steady wins the race I know truly believe that Burst will get there. You have my support crowetic and dev team. Every week I promote Burst on Twitter and also word of mouth so if people listen now they will benefit greatly in the future.

We appreciate your support, and yes, I believe that getting friends and family in is a great thing to do, and have been doing this myself for quite some time. This will be best way to grow and catch the scene all of a sudden.

I will not stop even after BURST reaches the price it deserves, building companies that make use of the tech, and decentralized services available. BURST and QORA and our other projects, will be moving closer together, and allowing the use of BTC, LTC, and any newer bitcoin core version coins that come around.

Soon enough, people will notice the fact that our fair released project has a lot more than almost any other, and all that we have is already working. The wallet is easy, everything is ready. Stage is set for a big uptick in price. We already have a lot more than most others do.

But in my opinion, we shouldn't be competing with other crypto coins, we should focus on the main objective here, replacing the current system with one that makes sense, and is a lot more functional. This is what we should all be doing. This is why we're reaching out and combining forces with other coins and teams that are legitimate whenever we can, to get to the place crypto as a whole should be, and not allow big corporations like IBM, Intel, Microsoft, and Google continue to own the world. We are not trying to replace them with something just like them, we're replacing them with something new, something better, and something that will actually help people, do real community outreach, and help provide prosperity to the world.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 06:19:30 AM

Hey crowetic,

We appreciate your support, and yes, I believe that getting friends and family in is a great thing to do, and have been doing this myself for quite some time. This will be best way to grow and catch the scene all of a sudden.

I will not stop even after BURST reaches the price it deserves, building companies that make use of the tech, and decentralized services available. BURST and QORA and our other projects, will be moving closer together, and allowing the use of BTC, LTC, and any newer bitcoin core version coins that come around.

Soon enough, people will notice the fact that our fair released project has a lot more than almost any other, and all that we have is already working. The wallet is easy, everything is ready. Stage is set for a big uptick in price. We already have a lot more than most others do.

But in my opinion, we shouldn't be competing with other crypto coins, we should focus on the main objective here, replacing the current system with one that makes sense, and is a lot more functional. This is what we should all be doing. This is why we're reaching out and combining forces with other coins and teams that are legitimate whenever we can, to get to the place crypto as a whole should be, and not allow big corporations like IBM, Intel, Microsoft, and Google continue to own the world. We are not trying to replace them with something just like them, we're replacing them with something new, something better, and something that will actually help people, do real community outreach, and help provide prosperity to the world.

No worries mate and I agree with everything you have said here. Great support today in trading Burst is up over 19% for the day and is currently trading at 59 sats. The marketcap is still low at $ 540,038 so there is plenty of room to move. I purchased another load of Burst from the profits I made on Monero. One day it will be Burst's turn for a 50% increase in a 24 hour period.

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:41:39 PM

So there is what chart are saying :

Huge compression of price level with strong accumulation sign, whale are accumulating your coin keeping it low, but the beast should be unlashed soon.
buy them cheap while they are, I am personnaly thinking very strongly to do so.

EDIT: maybe actual price is not going to be to best entry point in the future, you have to choose when to buy.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:16:08 AM

So there is what chart are saying :

Huge compression of price level with strong accumulation sign, whale are accumulating your coin keeping it low, but the beast should be unlashed soon.
buy them cheap while they are, I am personnaly thinking very strongly to do so.

EDIT: maybe actual price is not going to be to best entry point in the future, you have to choose when to buy.

Now is the time to buy before the price starts rising. Well it has been rising the past few days but hasn't broken out as of yet. I think all that will change once the PR campaign starts. I will be buying all the way up to 100 sats and try and accumulate as much Burst as I can at these levels and invest it into the assets. One of my family members just purchased a nice amount of assets yesterday and is looking at buying a lot more next week.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: