Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Chinese!  (Read 3422 times)
BombayChicken

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:12:06 PM

Because of the chinese the value is going to be higher and that is really for us because we waited a long time to get some profit.
And the value is now rising so maybe the time will be soon that we can sell with huge profit and that should be nice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:34:05 PM

Turns out, the fucking Chinese aren't really doing much buying and selling after all - it's all smoke and mirrors.  Those little squatty fuckers are cooking the books!  Honesty was never a forte in some communities.  Oh well.  C'est la vie.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-discussion/reminder-chinese-bitcoin-spot-exchanges-okcoin-and-huobi-are-faking-a-majority-of-their-trading-volume-t6701.html

that is an old news, it say march 2016, how it is related with the recent pump? it can still be because of chinese, or brexit or halving, many possibility, i think the halving is the greatest betwen those yes
It was somehow relevant or related with the recent pump because as far as we know, it was a fake pump manipulated by those chinese exchangers. That's probably why we are now seeing a slow drop of value. Probably.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:46:44 AM

Turns out, the fucking Chinese aren't really doing much buying and selling after all - it's all smoke and mirrors.  Those little squatty fuckers are cooking the books!  Honesty was never a forte in some communities.  Oh well.  C'est la vie.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-discussion/reminder-chinese-bitcoin-spot-exchanges-okcoin-and-huobi-are-faking-a-majority-of-their-trading-volume-t6701.html

that is an old news, it say march 2016, how it is related with the recent pump? it can still be because of chinese, or brexit or halving, many possibility, i think the halving is the greatest betwen those yes
It was somehow relevant or related with the recent pump because as far as we know, it was a fake pump manipulated by those chinese exchangers. That's probably why we are now seeing a slow drop of value. Probably.
slow drop in value is gone.  Are we back to the 'fake pump manipulated by chinese'?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:49:19 AM

slow drop in value is gone.  Are we back to the 'fake pump manipulated by chinese'?

most likely, this is not a fake pump at all, too many thing are going on that can increase easily the bitcoin price, brexit, halving, chinese yuan losing value etc...

how you can even think this si fake is beyond me....
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:58:27 AM

most likely, this is not a fake pump at all, too many thing are going on that can increase easily the bitcoin price, brexit, halving, chinese yuan losing value etc...

how you can even think this si fake is beyond me....
Everything from China is fake.  I got some new Callaway golf clubs last week - totally fake!  Chine is the fake capital of the world.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:00:11 AM

Wow!, those fucking Chinese people are crazy - eh?  When they look through those funny slitty eyes and see dollar signs, they go nuts buying up shit.  They'll run the price through the ceiling.  Better still is watching them panic.  The way down can be twice as hostile.  At least they bring excitement to the community.  Gotta love China.  Natural born gamblers.

HAha yes RawDog, you are right. They have the money that is why they can do that and we can't control them since it is about money and since bitcoin is just starting its popularity in China, for sure after a few months or after a few weeks the exchange  price of bitcoin will go up and up to the ceiling. 1400 Dollars=1 bitcoin maybe. Hahaha. How I wish I have enough money to buy even just 10 bitcoins.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:05:53 AM

Yeh some chinese are crazy and absolutely crazy chinese now are being tons of coins and what will happen to the bitcoin after 1 year is still bitcoin get the high price or bitcoin will decrease to lower price chinese people is are good in strategy too because they believe in fungchoi and good in business too they are good in profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: