Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin under 500 Euro  (Read 714 times)
NEEEEEERD (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:37:15 AM

This morning it was 490 Euro - 1 BTC. How long and how much is Bitcoin going to fall? Most likely until around 450 Euro. Good time to invest   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:40:53 AM

How long and how much is Bitcoin going to fall? Most likely until around 450 Euro. Good time to invest   Wink

we can't now for how much time price is going to fall Sad
probably there are some traders that cashout from last pump Wink they earned a lot (more 80% in one month)...
or AU seized coin /Brexit take a negative impact in btc price

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:42:36 AM

it's around 517 now, well i don't think it will return to the previous point, which was 400 euro, from now the demand should be stronger

this was clearly overbought, it need correction, still it fell too much, probably because of panic dumb, to buy cheaper later, same shit each time...
NEEEEEERD (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:43:29 AM

After the referendum (no matter UK leaves or not) the value will rise, and after halving too... LOT
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:44:57 AM

Price is falling continuously now and my prediction was correct that it will go below $600 today, So I didn't buy yesterday, will prefer to buy some coins at current price.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:46:46 AM

I hope it will recover once it reaches down to 400 ,and from there on wards it may go up  again or gradually it will raise. Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:47:18 AM

After the referendum (no matter UK leaves or not) the value will rise, and after halving too... LOT

Thats funny whats the Brexit or Bremain referendum got to do with bitcoin price anyway ?  I am curious to know the relation between the 2 although I think there is no such relation. Regarding halving it maybe true or not true , its just pure speculation although we all here hope in a price rise by then.
Bitcoin price has fallen down tremendously it is actually 200 USD fall from 788 its peak price, now is at 587 USD in preev, maybe a good chance to buy some ?
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:48:57 AM

it's around 517 now, well i don't think it will return to the previous point, which was 400 euro, from now the demand should be stronger

this was clearly overbought, it need correction, still it fell too much, probably because of panic dumb, to buy cheaper later, same shit each time...

I don't think so. If it was an overbought then why the price is keep on falling. Isn't the answer is an oversell on the coin?
NEEEEEERD (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:50:05 AM

People in the UK will buy BTC because they fear the downfall of GBP. Soros predicted (He's really good at this) that GBP's worth will fall by 15% if UK leaves.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:51:58 AM

I get the sense that $500 may be where there is support. All in all, these are probably decent buying levels regardless of how Brexit plays out

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:59:53 AM

I don't think so. If it was an overbought then why the price is keep on falling. Isn't the answer is an oversell on the coin?

it is clearly being overdumped now, because of panic selling you create when the first big dump happen, now the sentiment is "down" but i'm farily certain that the market is near reaching it's bottom

then it can increase again, like i've said another time, the only thing that matter to me is that we create a new higher bottom each time there is one of these pump, the last bottom was $430, now we have 550? still way above the last one
Denker
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:20:06 AM

This morning it was 490 Euro - 1 BTC. How long and how much is Bitcoin going to fall? Most likely until around 450 Euro. Good time to invest   Wink

Not sure how low we will go but definitely another good chance to get coins for a lower price.
Right now we're already back up in the 520s.So I guess a few used that opportunity.I missed it.
Denker
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:21:49 AM

it is clearly being overdumped now, because of panic selling you create when the first big dump happen, now the sentiment is "down" but i'm farily certain that the market is near reaching it's bottom

then it can increase again, like i've said another time, the only thing that matter to me is that we create a new higher bottom each time there is one of these pump, the last bottom was $430, now we have 550? still way above the last one

Yes overrreaction is happening is both directions.
I think we are going to stabilize in the low 600s.
And then in the end of Q3 and Q4 of this year we will see another big run!
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:28:09 PM

I do not believe that the Bitcoin is ever going to be under $500 again because it is a bit low, it is still possible if the price dropped that it will end up somewhere around that price.
This would be good for the people that want to buy some coins again but find the price at the moment to high.
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:15:25 AM

500 Euro is around 600 US dollars. So it is possible for the price to go below 500 Euro very briefly.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:25:34 AM

I do not believe that the Bitcoin is ever going to be under $500 again because it is a bit low, it is still possible if the price dropped that it will end up somewhere around that price.
This would be good for the people that want to buy some coins again but find the price at the moment to high.

Not sure what makes your think the price will never ever go below $500 again, but it's definitely a possibility. Several good dumps and a bad sentiment combined with panic sellers can cause a lot damage to the price.
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:46:28 AM

Not sure what makes your think the price will never ever go below $500 again, but it's definitely a possibility. Several good dumps and a bad sentiment combined with panic sellers can cause a lot damage to the price.

In the long term, if there is good adoption, the price will not go below $500. Even if there is big dump, it will be brief.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: