Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins price moving so fast!  (Read 2487 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:43:11 AM

BTCitcoin is pumping like waterfalls in price chart, Today bitcoin rate is 730$, If this continuous what will be price on halving day and after that.
Its normal, look at 2013 chart. Price goes up and goes down, circle of life.
Every new bubble is less exciting than last ones Wink u make better decisions as time passes.

it is too soon to call it a bubble comparing to 2013. and it is still rising so I guess we can expect a big bubble soon anyways.
although I don't know to be happy because of the bubble, you know the rise-profit and all that good things. or be sad because it looks bad for bitcoin over a long term when you look at the price change and see so many swings which are big, which makes bitcoin a little scary.

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:31:14 AM

BTCitcoin is pumping like waterfalls in price chart, Today bitcoin rate is 730$, If this continuous what will be price on halving day and after that.
Its normal, look at 2013 chart. Price goes up and goes down, circle of life.
Every new bubble is less exciting than last ones Wink u make better decisions as time passes.

it is too soon to call it a bubble comparing to 2013. and it is still rising so I guess we can expect a big bubble soon anyways.
although I don't know to be happy because of the bubble, you know the rise-profit and all that good things. or be sad because it looks bad for bitcoin over a long term when you look at the price change and see so many swings which are big, which makes bitcoin a little scary.
So don't expect a big price movement on Halving Day. The first Bitcoin halving occurred on the 28th of November 2012. so after this price was down like a hell so this time when it happening i don't know till that price will increase after that same i think past will repeat. I wish this time it don't repeat ok price will go down no problem but not llike previous it was huge drop if it happen we can not control i think.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:20:04 PM

At the moment, the price is still reflecting the current value of bitcoin. However, it it shoot through $900 or even $1200 (all-time high) in the next few weeks, we should start to worry if it is a bubble or not... Trade carefully... if not just hodl until the volatility reduces...
Yes, this is a moment to be careful more while trading as I am hearing some news like fake bumping of price by big companies by targeting quick higher prices. So people who are holding bitcoins should be more careful while heading their targets.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:12:36 PM

The price was rising so fast about a week ago and I hope that something like this is going to happen again sometime.
I am curious about what is going to happen after the halving because it has been hyped up for so long now.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:32:26 PM

The price was rising so fast about a week ago and I hope that something like this is going to happen again sometime.
I am curious about what is going to happen after the halving because it has been hyped up for so long now.
Yeah but for this time block halving is nearly done but the price is gradually decreases instead of increasing..
What do you think the price of bitcoin will still increase or not.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:34:07 PM

the price is growing back right now too and i think that it will continue growing for a while right now hopefully, that would make me some decent profit then, the price does not seem to be moving really fast rigth now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:02:46 PM

the price is growing back right now too and i think that it will continue growing for a while right now hopefully, that would make me some decent profit then, the price does not seem to be moving really fast rigth now
prices do not move fast, it even continued to decline but very slow. whereas halving two days away, I do not think the price decreases instead of increasing to $750. there should be many people panic when closer to halving so prices could continue to rise. but all beyond my prediction.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:19:52 PM

We cannot predict .. what we can do is just to hope that it will continue to rise up   we should wait until halving comes.

Exactly. Halfing day will be an interesting point in developement of bitcoin.  Unfortunatelly I see the price drop a lot after that.
Everybody is expecting somethinmg special to happen that day. And when it does not happen, some disappointed moods will push down the price.

only for a while until the reduced supply makes coins scarce and the price picks back up again.

no miner will want to sell their coins for cheap because they have to cover the same expenses with only half the bitcoin.

even if the miners sell for the exact same price next week, they will only get half the value, but their expenses are the same, so what is profitable today might be a loss next week. So miners will try to drive the price up, or stop selling.

miners as a group have a large impact on the price.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:15:16 PM

The price is already going up and down and I think it will go faster and faster, the halving is also coming.
With the halving it will go very fast, I even think it will jump to a higher price.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:38:29 PM

The price is already going up and down and I think it will go faster and faster, the halving is also coming.
With the halving it will go very fast, I even think it will jump to a higher price.
yeah the price is always going either up or down right now and i think it wont stop fluctuating any time soon, in my opinion such fluctuations are good because it makes traders some profit
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:44:45 PM

yeah the price is always going either up or down right now and i think it wont stop fluctuating any time soon, in my opinion such fluctuations are good because it makes traders some profit

To be fair,  the drops we've been getting lately aren't even that bad.  Even now its just dipped slightly.  Id say we are over due a proper dump before rising again.

Recordura

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:57:35 PM

To be fair,  the drops we've been getting lately aren't even that bad.  Even now its just dipped slightly.  Id say we are over due a proper dump before rising again.

Was promised a new ATH. Am disappoint Sad
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:34:20 PM

Its now already getting slower but I still think its worth holding right now and the price is also ready pretty nice.
I think that its nice to see the price go so fast to a higher amount we can make some good and nice profit with it.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:55:04 PM

well just wait for a little bit more and this will surely happen in my opinion, bitcoin price is definitely moving fast right now and i think that there will be a decent growth pretty soon in the price
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:19:21 PM

Promised by whom? If anyone promised you that he was lying, but if you believed him/her you probably deserve it. You should always do your own due diligence, what you do now to believe a random stranger is wrong and I hope you've learned you lesson.

Looking at the curent market i may even go down more then we have seen today.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:34:07 AM

Yes the price is going to all sides and I think that is not very bad but also not very good, I hope it will stay stable now and from there climb up.
I think there will be a price rising very soon because of the halving that has happened.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:49:33 AM

The bitcoin price is not so volatile recently. I think that is a good time to adopt the coin and invest in it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: