Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk.org Contact  (Read 1139 times)
NitrogenAndy (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:31:15 AM

Who do I contact at Bitcointalk if I have a question, I can't find contact info any where.

Thanks in advance.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:49:59 AM

you just have to read newbie posts. Most questions are answered in the pinned threads. If you want to ask a question just post it on this thread. The moderators however can help you in private needs. Try giving them pms. Some of the moderator have posted  a pinned thread. you can contact them.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:01:24 AM

Who do I contact at Bitcointalk if I have a question, I can't find contact info any where.

Thanks in advance.

bitcointalk is a forum not a business that you are looking for contact info!
if you have a bitcoin related question then ask it in this board (beginners and help) and other members of the forum will help you.
if you have any question that is related to the forum (the site itself) then post it in Meta section.

also check out other boards in main page https://bitcointalk.org to find appropriate board for any other specific questions you may have

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:09:45 AM

You can contact Theymos or BadBear through pm, but their hands are quite do at the moment. You could also pm one of the mods, like Cyrus, Mitchell, Lauda, Hilarious, etc. They will forward you to the admins if your question takes them, otherwise they will do their best to help you.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
NitrogenAndy (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:22:36 AM

Okay, thanks all. I'll send a PM to one of the mods and see where that gets me.

And I realize this is a forum and not a business but I was instructed by local authorities to ask owners/admin a question in regards to an identity theft police report I filed that occurred on this site. Therefore it's a personal matter and didn't want to post all details.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:31:22 AM

if you have any question that is related to the forum (the site itself) then post it in Meta section.

This is good method for contacting purposes with higher-ups here Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:38:13 AM

Just start some thread that related to your questions and in just a few hours, other members will answer your questions Smiley.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:13:52 PM

Okay, thanks all. I'll send a PM to one of the mods and see where that gets me.

And I realize this is a forum and not a business but I was instructed by local authorities to ask owners/admin a question in regards to an identity theft police report I filed that occurred on this site. Therefore it's a personal matter and didn't want to post all details.

In that case you should contact theymos the head admin, his email is theymos at mm.st. It is best if you instruct law enforcement to contact him directly.

Here is advice he gave people who were scammed by master-p

I don't like to give out that sort of info to the general public. People who were affected should get in contact with police in your own jurisdiction, and then once you're talking to an investigator and you've explained all of the background, tell them to email [theymos at mm dot st] from an official police email address, and I'll give them master-p's IP addresses. No warrant or subpoena is required when the target is a probable scammer, and the police can be anywhere in the world. Please don't put my email address in your initial report, though, or else they'll get confused and email me about the case in general, which I don't know much about and don't have time to deal with -- all I'm going to do is provide raw data.
tshaw024

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:04:47 PM

Hello,

I need to speak with one of the moderators of this website. If you want to protect your users then you're going to need to provide information on the user "Kumala". He runs CryptoStocks and Vircurex, both corrupt exchanges that have stolen millions of dollars worth of crypto currency from your users.

We are not asking for private information, only the contact email for this individual so he can be served court papers. If you do not cooperate then my hired law firm will file for subpoena and you will be forced to provide much more information than just an email address (as well as potentially appear in court for withholding information on a fugitive). The crypto currency world is no longer a boys club where you can operate as you wish, there are rules and regulations you'll be forced to follow like the rest of us.

Please reply via direct message in the next 24 hours, I would prefer to handle this without getting attorneys involved but I'm more than prepared to take the necessary steps if my hand is forced.

Regards,

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:13:10 PM

I need to speak with one of the moderators of this website. If you want to protect your users then you're going to need to provide information on the user "Kumala".

Why are you threatening the users of this forum?   Huh

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: