Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does xbtce.com is from same owner of btc-e  (Read 5531 times)
mobnepal (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:52:42 AM

I have done few trades in xbtce and also got bitcoin to my wallet however withdraw gone through manual process and aren't big. I want to do high volume transaction with them as i am seeing them getting promoted by btc-e.com so can xbtce be trusted as btc-e.com ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lord1700

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 06:57:50 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 07:09:23 PM by Lord1700

They're partner. Well i can say XBTCe can be trusted, they have been in the industry for more than 10 years.

Sorry this i just registered with this forum just to reply your msg and forgot to make an introduction.
mobnepal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:54:59 AM

They're partner. Well i can say XBTCe can be trusted, they have been in the industry for more than 10 years.

Sorry this i just registered with this forum just to reply your msg and forgot to make an introduction. Here is my fb profile http://www.facebook.com/juta14x
Does you have any link to support this partnership? I couldn't find any blog post or article from btc-e about this partnership or whatever they have with xbtce.

they have been in the industry for more than 10 years.
I think xbtce have just started their trading, so why you are saying they are in industry for more than 10 years.
cryptolord

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:35:54 PM

Sorry this i just registered with this forum just to reply your msg and forgot to make an introduction. Here is my fb profile http://www.facebook.com/juta14x
Does you have any link to support this partnership? I couldn't find any blog post or article from btc-e about this partnership or whatever they have with xbtce.

they have been in the industry for more than 10 years.
I think xbtce have just started their trading, so why you are saying they are in industry for more than 10 years.

https://btc-e.com/news/229

In Crypto We Trust
play store

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:36:02 AM

xbtce.com is not officially owned by btc-e.com but they are partner but xbtce.com displays live data of trading whereas btc-e.com does not but overall i feel that xbtce.com can be trusted due to the btc-e source they belong to.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:01:51 AM

I have done few trades in xbtce and also got bitcoin to my wallet however withdraw gone through manual process and aren't big. I want to do high volume transaction with them as i am seeing them getting promoted by btc-e.com so can xbtce be trusted as btc-e.com ?
No, of course not. you must stay away don't trade at their, i've a feel if that site would run away your money but if you want to try, it's up to you. can you think what for btce have two site.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:38:44 AM

@ zenitzz feelings could be as a result of fear or unknown, all the seasons cryptocoin traders here knows that btc-e is legit and they will not support or promote scam site talk less of presenting it in their news.
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:38:13 AM

We are delighted to announce the highly anticipated launch of live trading at xBTCe (https://www.xbtce.com/)

In addition, you can now enjoy exciting new features and improved functionality:
• convenient and comprehensive display of instruments, orders and trading history;
• dynamic Level 2 data and trading history;
• deep integration with our fully-featured client area;
• improved chat and news feed;
• new and safe APIs.
• wide range of Deposit/Withdrawal options

We hope you will enjoy the new xBTCe (https://www.xbtce.com/) interface and services, and we are looking forward to your feedback. Simply visit our special section in Support Desk (https://support.xbtce.info/) to provide comments and feedback.

from btc-e
coin2.0

Activity: 622
Merit: 251

love coins

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:39:09 AM

xbtce,the display of it looks good,and the chart is from tradingview.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:26:38 AM

Possibility the site owners is different we can not have such an assumption that just because both sites have almost the same name, may be the other one just using  similarity to get trust from the people.
mobnepal (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:32:49 AM

Possibility the site owners is different we can not have such an assumption that just because both sites have almost the same name, may be the other one just using  similarity to get trust from the people.
It is not just assumption if you look at this https://btc-e.com/news/229
it seems both are owned by same company. I have already done few trading on xbtce however i don't like the way they limit trading size with increment and decrement by 0.01 btc. And withdraw to bitcoin also seems manual rather than automatic.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:18:41 PM

if you want to high volume transaction, you can go to poloniex. in poloniex, you can find many of altcoins that have high volume transaction and you can get much profit with that altcoin. in this sept, many altcoins suddenly get pump and get to jump to the sky. its a good choice if you want to make more bitcoin.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 06:41:52 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 06:38:46 PM by neochiny

Possibility the site owners is different we can not have such an assumption that just because both sites have almost the same name, may be the other one just using  similarity to get trust from the people.
It is not just assumption if you look at this https://btc-e.com/news/229
it seems both are owned by same company. I have already done few trading on xbtce however i don't like the way they limit trading size with increment and decrement by 0.01 btc. And withdraw to bitcoin also seems manual rather than automatic.
Huh. What I see when I look at that link is this

* It does state that they are partners.
* Anyway @OP why don't you just ask support from btc-e.com? Ask if they are supporting xbtce or something.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
simon149

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:37:37 AM

Any more recent experiences with BTC-e and xBTCE?
Still seems like a weird construction and I am not sure whether to trust them or not.
Also a first respons of a new user saying its amazing usually is not a good sign, but an indication of spamming and scamming.

Volg mijn blog over Bitcoins voor uitleg, tips en nieuwtjes over Bitcoin.
RogueScholar

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:01:17 PM

Yeah, I'm skeptical of their bona fides as well. It's hard to trust a site that can't even use spell check on the same page that they're asking for your date of birth and two ID verification documents (note that they say to use Lathin [sic] characters in the form):http://picpaste.com/pics/JUCjBo93.1497531587.png
cachantun

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

I sent them my data for verification and thus to be able to withdraw funds in btc-e immediately but it has been more than a month and every time I ask them for my verification they tell me that they have many requests and that I should continue to wait ¬¬
Sleepwalker2

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

I sent them my data for verification and thus to be able to withdraw funds in btc-e immediately but it has been more than a month and every time I ask them for my verification they tell me that they have many requests and that I should continue to wait ¬¬

A month!! wow. I just submitted mine yesterday. I guess I'll stop checking the site to see if it has been done...
cachantun

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:44:15 PM

A month!! wow. I just submitted mine yesterday. I guess I'll stop checking the site to see if it has been done...

Dont waste much time checking. I sent my documents on May 31 xD
simon149

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 10:29:02 PM

Lol almost 3 weeks passed?
That is quite a waiting line !

I must also be close to 3 weeks; but still not sure about that whole website/company.
Tons of spelling errors and even their constructions seems somewhat mysterious..

Volg mijn blog over Bitcoins voor uitleg, tips en nieuwtjes over Bitcoin.
Lord1700

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:45:37 PM

Since the news posted in BTC-e web regarding account verification, xBTCe have received quite a huge amount of people who submitted their documents for verification. And this volume increase drastically. So for those who have submitted document since end of May 2017 might need to wait a little bit longer time for their documents to be processed and their account to be verified. The news really gave big impact. I believe xBTCe team is doing their best to solve this matter as quick as possible.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: