Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies ask any question here!  (Read 1232 times)
mrmario13

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

Hello, maybe somebody knows proven place to buy btc via paypal?
Or it`s better to use another paying methods?
Located in Romania.
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:53:00 PM

I have a question the fastest method to buy bitcoin thanks,i'm really confused

Depends where you are located, try buying from an exchange:

http://kraken.com/        -> europe

https://www.coinbase.com/  ->us

https://exchange.btcc.com/ ->china

I am wondering if I am considered member or full member?

Was reading up on 2 different ICO ann's and I could earn points for repping them in my signature but it mentions different membership levels.

Also I conveniently was planning on getting the RX 480 coming out before even peeking at Bitcoin recently. What's the best way to recognize a failed or dying altcoin? I'm sure the top 30 for market cap has some dead coins with no future? Maybe I need some newbie education but I believe that BCN for example has been declining in value and other currencies above it now are more advanced such as Monero. So is it safe to say BCN has no future or are there more things that could happen in the markets to take us all by surprise?

your rank is under your name

Just look at the daily volume, if the volume is low ,or it's shrinking constantly, then its a dying coin.

BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

Located in Romania.
Paypal isn't a common way to buy bitcoin because it can be refunded which makes it dangerous for sellers, the only real exchange I know of is VirWox, however you need to be careful as,they charge quite a lot for withdrawing your bitcoins (0.004 BTC last time I checked), you of course always use localbitcoins.com or this forum for trading but then you need to watch out for scammers. In general it's easier (and cheaper) to buy bitcoins with another payment method.
dste123

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:18:10 AM

Is there a forum or thread where one can test their posts (to check for formatting / viewing / etc.)?

When you make a post, you have 2 buttons : post & preview.

Try pressing the preview button before posting and you can see the format.

Thanks!  Smiley

Can't believe i missed something so easy.
mrmario13

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:10:01 AM

Located in Romania.
Paypal isn't a common way to buy bitcoin because it can be refunded which makes it dangerous for sellers, the only real exchange I know of is VirWox, however you need to be careful as,they charge quite a lot for withdrawing your bitcoins (0.004 BTC last time I checked), you of course always use localbitcoins.com or this forum for trading but then you need to watch out for scammers. In general it's easier (and cheaper) to buy bitcoins with another payment method.
Thanx for answering. One more adjustment. Which payment methods are the most common-used and safe?
Btw can you specify what do you mean by 'dangerous for sellers?'.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:14:33 AM

Located in Romania.
Thanx for answering. One more adjustment. Which payment methods are the most common-used and safe?
Btw can you specify what do you mean by 'dangerous for sellers?'.
I mean that the seller takes a risk because when he gives you the bitcoins and you give him money via paypal, you can run off with the bitcoins and ask for a refund with paypal and get your money back while still having the bitcoins for free. Smiley
Common methods are bank transfer, credit card or cash via localbitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: