Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin will pass 1000 usd again ?  (Read 10724 times)
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:47:15 AM

I think after the ghost month, the Chinese are going to buy again. We might still see the price go down to mid $500s so that they can buy at a bargain, before they try to push it up to the high $600s again. I am not saying that they alone can control the price, but as we've seen before, the large buying spree made by the Chinese sent the price from $440 to almost $800 in a matter of short time. I would expect the price to be at the $650 level by October with an aim at $750 towards the end of the year.

Although Chinese cant alone control the price movement but a combine move from all the miners and investors from china give the bitcoin the trend they want it to me and then all other people follow the same trend of bitcoin prices buy or sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:01:05 PM

I think after the ghost month, the Chinese are going to buy again. We might still see the price go down to mid $500s so that they can buy at a bargain, before they try to push it up to the high $600s again. I am not saying that they alone can control the price, but as we've seen before, the large buying spree made by the Chinese sent the price from $440 to almost $800 in a matter of short time. I would expect the price to be at the $650 level by October with an aim at $750 towards the end of the year.

Although Chinese cant alone control the price movement but a combine move from all the miners and investors from china give the bitcoin the trend they want it to me and then all other people follow the same trend of bitcoin prices buy or sell.
If it happened that they will buy again then that would be all beneficial for the investor as we can see another price skyrocket of bitcoin. We are still waiting now for that increase and i think it could now justify the price increase because of halving if they will buy huge number of bitcoins.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:08:03 PM

If it happened that they will buy again then that would be all beneficial for the investor as we can see another price skyrocket of bitcoin. We are still waiting now for that increase and i think it could now justify the price increase because of halving if they will buy huge number of bitcoins.

first of all, i think large players have already accumulated enough coins for the coming months. so in that case i wouldn't be waiting for a new rally this year. and second, i think the price will keep moving below the $700 price level for the rest of this year. mainly because of the fact that there is not much to look out for for people.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:12:13 PM

first of all, i think large players have already accumulated enough coins for the coming months. so in that case i wouldn't be waiting for a new rally this year. and second, i think the price will keep moving below the $700 price level for the rest of this year. mainly because of the fact that there is not much to look out for for people.

Price is going down at a moment and that is really disappointing to see, as everyone was expecting that it will cross $600 by now but nothing is happening according to the plan.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:05:21 PM

Price is going down at a moment and that is really disappointing to see, as everyone was expecting that it will cross $600 by now but nothing is happening according to the plan.
i prefer seeing this situation than see the price stable at least you can get advantage from it if the price sitting around $584-$592 not much gap you see so what you can do it's just hold your coins if that you still have some coins in your wallet.

purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:49:00 PM

it actually is going down right now though i think not for long, the price is soon going to recover and 1000 dollars per bitcoin will be just the beginning

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:12:21 PM

1000$ per dollar is unrealistic, but price will recover tomorrow.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:07:02 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2016, 11:50:06 AM by maku

You mean $1000 for 1 BTC. And of course it is unrealistic today or tomorrow. We have to blame Bitfinex for current bad situation.
They tried to recover once more time and failed. At this point I think it would be much better that they just accept their bankruptcy.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:47:58 PM

i prefer seeing this situation than see the price stable at least you can get advantage from it if the price sitting around $584-$592 not much gap you see so what you can do it's just hold your coins if that you still have some coins in your wallet.
Small fluctuations that are roughly $6 or whatever in size are typically negligible within the entire scheme of things, and only changes beyond $10 really matter. Anything within the $10 can usually be corrected by the market and recovered from within a day. Anything below $10 can basically be ignored, during a single day trend. Anything beyond that and it starts to matter a bit more.
bhadz

Activity: 2380
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 10:53:45 PM

You mean $1000 for 1 BTC. And of course it is unrealistic today or tomorrow. We have to blame Bitfines for current bad situation.
They tried to recover once more time and failed. At this point I think it would be much better that they just accept their bankruptcy.

Yeah because of that incident the price did fall instead it is on the way to rise higher but what happened is opposite. I hope that the price is going to pass again to $1k and if that happens for sure I'm going to sell 75% of my bitcoin and going to hold again the remaining 25%

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 10:54:57 PM

You mean $1000 for 1 BTC. And of course it is unrealistic today or tomorrow. We have to blame Bitfines for current bad situation.

i don't think that there is something unrealistic with bitcoin, with such volatility we can see 400 btc tomorrow like we can see 1k btc in the next days  Smiley
i would say that we will see 1kBTC in the future again but the question is when?

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:07:46 PM

Many members here hoped that bitcoin price will pass 1000$ before halving, that didn't happen as everyone can see, but I also hope that bitcoin can go up to this price. I don't know when, and I`m not so good in predictions, all I can do is to hope that will happen very soon.
   People are talking before this new year, that would be great for me. I have some coins, and that means my stash will worth almost double then now. I`m gathering coins on many sides, when ever that 1000$ price come that will be good for me, sooner or later it doesn't matter.
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:55:29 PM

Only time can say,cause no one knows  bitcoin can still hold for a long time. For now lets wait ,for some changes in price this upcoming months.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:45:51 AM

I predict it will happen in early 2017. the current state seems quite difficult to penetrate 1000USD in 2016. some graph shows that at the beginning of the year usually occurs fairly high rise.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:22:48 AM

I predict it will happen in early 2017. the current state seems quite difficult to penetrate 1000USD in 2016. some graph shows that at the beginning of the year usually occurs fairly high rise.

Yeah it will take time to touch that price as it doesn't seems that demand is high at a moment, in fact people are selling their coins looking at the price decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: