Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a loan urgently, at least 1 btc for my project.  (Read 381 times)
xventure (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:03:55 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 04:26:52 PM by xventure

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can lend me at least 1 BTC, and will be repaid in one month. I am willing to pay 40% of the principal amount. I will make weekly payments, every Saturday. I set up a center of medical research voutadas a dermatological product that I created with a friend of mine. I need money to buy the ingredients of this product in order to make tests. Urgently need help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xventure (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:26:39 PM

hello, updating my loan guarantee, offer as collateral My Account WebMoney checked with 335 WMZ credited it (each WMZ equals 1 $), and also offer my account hash oceam with 3000 KH / O processing also can offer my account on google adsense, which receives $ 25 a week to put ads on youtube and on my website, in addition to all this, I can offer as collateral the domain of my site, www.pequenonerd.com. Recalling that the payments amount borrowed plus interest will be paid weekly or once at the end of the month. In fact I need 15 bitcoins to finance my project and be able to get the paperwork of the pharmaceutical industry. But I want to win your trust and prove that I'm asking and I'm really promentendo is something serious. For this reason I want a loan of 1 bitcoin and future (after paying, of course) will taking as my project progresses. I pray that I deem a vote of confidence, need this value with urgency, so I hope I can count on you. =)
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:50:21 AM

Though  I applaud what you are trying to do, you can not ask for a loan that size with attracting (-) attention like this.  I would be willing to entertain this loan, however the collateral you are offering is not enough.  Do you have any other holdings such as stocks, or other coins?  If you are located in USA, I may entertain holding physical collateral.  let me know what you think.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:53:53 AM

1 BTC is big amount, and you are newbie with red trust of course.  Grin  There are not people will give you loans but you can try borrow on loanbase or btcjam. Good luck.
xventure (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:27:17 AM

Though  I applaud what you are trying to do, you can not ask for a loan that size with attracting (-) attention like this.  I would be willing to entertain this loan, however the collateral you are offering is not enough.  Do you have any other holdings such as stocks, or other coins?  If you are located in USA, I may entertain holding physical collateral.  let me know what you think.

Hello, I understand perfectly that novice users are not reliable, if I were in your place, he would have the same fear ... I understand that this is normal. However, a vote of confidence to test it is necessary that all the facts proposed are true and serious. Altogether, all the guarantees proposed spend 1200 dollars. But that's okay I can offer other things. To 1200 dollars invested in Petrobras shares and if necessary, I can make it socio my institute, which achieve the project progress of a new dermatological product may bill thousands of dollars. Remember that to ensure that the loan will be paid in due time, I have custody $ 1 for every $ 2 requested. I'm really looking for funding for my project, and certemente to help conquer your confidence for future projects, just need an opportunity to show that I am confident.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: