Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to develop economic system of country/  (Read 563 times)
indexapks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 08:16:45 AM

economic system of country  is good and developed then the country  goes high and high and, so i need your suggestion.
plz share with us.
thankshttp://www.apkhost.net/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:29:50 AM

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but to set up an economy first there needs to be something people want. So let's use BTC. Somebody with a lot of Bitcoin has to employ work on people for goods and services. Think farming for food or building huts/houses. He trades Bitcoin for food and a house which now the farmer and builder have. They trade that for maybe a rug or clean water or something. So you see it really doesn't matter what the currency is as long as it can be sustainable and traded for goods and services and is not easy to get. That's why gold was used for so long in direct trades.
Vaccomundus

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:18:36 AM

they just need to use bitcoin, we don't need other fiat crap altcoin esque
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:36:08 AM

economic system of country  is good and developed then the country  goes high and high and, so i need your suggestion.
plz share with us.

There are 2 types of Factors Which Influence the Economic Development of a Country

1. Economic Factors in Economic Development(economic development has to be analyzed)
a) Capital Formation
b) Natural Resources
c) Marketable Surplus of Agriculture
d) Conditions in Foreign Trade
e) Economic System
2. Non-Economic Factors in Economic Development

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:37:42 PM

What a question!
I don't think you're a head of state looking for ideas, but you may look at the example of Singapore. That place was a jungle barely half a century ago. Now it's one of the most sophisticated place on the planet, with very high salaries.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:11:26 PM

When you're aiming to develop the economic system of a country, you either have to produce a good or provide a service. This can take on many forms, such as a very industrial nation (such as China during the early 2000s) or a very technically advanced and white-collar country, such as Germany, France, the United States (specifically Silicon Valley) or various Scandinavian countries.

Typically a country has to go from being industrial to white collar, unless it receives assistance from the outside, and so the "end game" of an economy is basically having the last nations to develop become industrialized, and a lot of the early countries to move on to white-collar work or more advanced production techniques, such as space resource procurement.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:06:08 PM

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but to set up an economy first there needs to be something people want. So let's use BTC. Somebody with a lot of Bitcoin has to employ work on people for goods and services. Think farming for food or building huts/houses. He trades Bitcoin for food and a house which now the farmer and builder have. They trade that for maybe a rug or clean water or something. So you see it really doesn't matter what the currency is as long as it can be sustainable and traded for goods and services and is not easy to get. That's why gold was used for so long in direct trades.
I suggest that watch the anime Sworld Art Online & Grimgar, you will have a better idea how the economic process from a day to day basis. DarkThrones give a specific idea about the merchants, and traders. basically it needs a sustainable form of payments.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:33:30 PM

I suggest that watch the anime Sworld Art Online & Grimgar, you will have a better idea how the economic process from a day to day basis. DarkThrones give a specific idea about the merchants, and traders. basically it needs a sustainable form of payments.

i think dont bring anime into the economic process
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:16:58 PM

Is this thread only made to get backlink to OP's site apkhost ? Grin
Site seem to be even not related to any types of economic system or discussion.  Grin

Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:09:27 AM

It depends the economic/social/political state of the country, what resources it has, and what it lacks. Most obvious way I can think of is to develop the country's infrastructure, and bring in foreign direct investment.

By developing the country's infrastructure; facilities, factories telecommunications, and distribution routes can be built to make the country's resources more accessible and/or usable, and attract FDI (foreign direct investment).

By attracting FDI into the country, foreign companies can invest in local workers. Foreign companies can help train and educate the local labour force and hire them. Thus creating employment and bringing in more money into the country's economy.

Developing countries export raw materials and most of the work is done in the primary sector
Developing countries tend to import manufactured goods from developed countries
Exports of primary produce often experience massive price fluctuations, which lead to difficulty in long-term planning for developed countries.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 01:15:35 PM

plz share with us.
thankshttp://www.link removed.net/

I think it’s far different from creating a back link. If you are really interested in exploring domestic economy formation then you have to consider few basic factors such as

-  Gross domestic Product / Income
-  Per capita income
-  Geographical factors
-  Factors of production
-  Natural resources
-  Import / export policy

I’m not an expert in economics but I think focusing on micro-level gives us solution of some problems of macro level.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:35:24 PM

Just find some oil and gold in your country and then country will go up. Fast and effective decision.  Grin
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

plz share with us.
Yes we can believed that bitcoin can develop and make more progressive the economical system of a one country because nowadays bitcoin should help more people even a lot of countries. Because its total price was too high that is possibly knows and make a great impact in whole world. Bitcoin is broad so it is good to sustain any problem of a country.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

If i am the leader of a certain country my strategy of developing economic system is by way of proper system of taxes. Established and developed agricultural insfrunstructure projects, developed more industrial business and mostly improved services and communication. These are four ways on how to developed economic system of a country.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

We need good governance in our country, pull out all the corrupt politician because our country will not improve if they keep on plundering the money of nation. Taxes that are being collected must be spend for the benefits of all, not for their personal use.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

bitcoins is a good development in economics especially for people because it is all-inclusive especially for those who are in need of people and this will be a good development in the economy because people will think differently about the coins. just love to make coins in the country important.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: