Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Residential VPN/PPTP or SOCKS5/HTTP proxies (GOOD and CHEAP)  (Read 54543 times)
mprice

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:24:31 AM

Hi, i'm interested in this service. Is there a free trial?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
revolver007 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:39:04 AM

Hi, i'm interested in this service. Is there a free trial?
Hi I no longer give out trials, if there is a specific site that you want to try it out, then pm me your skype ID and we will discuss from there
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:39:28 AM

Yes correct, what other information do you need? you can ask and I can tell you, also  basically these things that you have mentioned are not things people do with residential proxies, why would you want to torrent on a residential proxy which you already know is from USA? Bandwidth is Unlimited
This is out of any sense, one proxy couldn't cost 18$/month be it residential, dedicated etc. This is the price for 5-10 quality proxies and not for one.
With my proxy provider I get rotating proxies that change IP every 5 min and they're residential and updated, I pay $40/mo for it which is only 2x of your price. This is crazy.
Good luck.

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
revolver007 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:33:03 PM

Yes correct, what other information do you need? you can ask and I can tell you, also  basically these things that you have mentioned are not things people do with residential proxies, why would you want to torrent on a residential proxy which you already know is from USA? Bandwidth is Unlimited
This is out of any sense, one proxy couldn't cost 18$/month be it residential, dedicated etc. This is the price for 5-10 quality proxies and not for one.
With my proxy provider I get rotating proxies that change IP every 5 min and they're residential and updated, I pay $40/mo for it which is only 2x of your price. This is crazy.
Good luck.

yes it does, those proxies are shared and are ratted(Meaning you are using someone's home connection without their knowledge), that is why you can't have the same one for long, these are real and legit residential straight from the ISP and you alone will use it, If you can't understand that then that is why you think it is pricey, ask your proxy provider to give you a residential proxy that is private and will last for 28 days then lets see what they will tell you or how much they are going to ask you to pay for one.
henrryxd

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:47:16 PM

Good luck.

yes it does, those proxies are shared and are ratted(Meaning you are using someone's home connection without their knowledge), that is why you can't have the same one for long, these are real and legit residential straight from the ISP and you alone will use it, If you can't understand that then that is why you think it is pricey, ask your proxy provider to give you a residential proxy that is private and will last for 28 days then lets see what they will tell you or how much they are going to ask you to pay for one.

Service available?
revolver007 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:06:51 PM

Yes service is still available, if anyone is interested feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible  Smiley
tylerk

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:50:51 AM

Hi, I am new round here and i am interested in residential IPs (HTTP/S), please dm me so i can ask a few questions. I need them to be rotating but I need to be able to use them for 5 back to back requests, either via cookies or timed rotation (anything over 3 mins is enough) doesnt matter to me. Thanks in advance
revolver007 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:54:32 AM

Stock is still available, let me know if you are interested in Residential Proxies or VPN, feel free to contact me.
CeoKrlos

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

Now I can provide you guys with private Residential VPN, or SOCKS5 or HTTP proxy, depending what works best for you.

All will be coming from the same Residential ISP Source, After a week of testing I can say and assure you that you will have no problems whatsoever with this service,

Now you can ran those bots that u never could cause they only work with real residential ip's

Watch Hulu,Netflix, or any streaming service that require only real ip's while being anywhere in the world

Bypass any sites blocked from the use of proxies or vpn

Here is a Video of me showcasing it bypassing some of the sites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDkF5cf7Ao

Resi Proof:

http://puu.sh/poDIX/061b752841.png

Speed test:

http://puu.sh/ptFHj/0546f250d9.png

, it depends on your connection tho, and the only thing that differs is the ping, here I tested it on a connection with low up link, so that's why the upload speed is low:

For those of you who would like to use it as a vpn connection you can order the following:

Which protocol you would like TCP/UDP
Which port works best for ya in either TCP or UDP
Which username and password to connect with the client
The service will last 28 days from today(if you want to renew longer contact me before the days end)
Location is Missouri, U.S.A
You will have a private IP, but able to connect to 2 PC's Maximum at the same time
Price is 18.5$

And for those who would like to have a SOCKS5 proxy

There will be no authentication using it
Which port works best for ya
The service will last 28 days from today(if you want to renew longer contact me before the days end)
You will have a private IP, you can access with unlimited PC's, so be very careful not to share it, if it gets blacklisted or used with spamming and gets blocked it will be your fault.
Price is 18.5$

For those ordering a HTTP proxy:
Which port works best for ya
Which authentication would you like, either IP Based or Username and Password.. also provide me with the IP or usernames you want to use.
You will have a private IP.
Price is 18.5$

PPTP is now also available so you are flexible in ordering what you want, PPTP also applies to the following while ordering:

Which username and password to connect with the server
You will have a private IP
Price is 18.5$

Accepted payment processor  is BTC and Paypal(only to veterans and trusted memebers)

Hello bro, do you have stock? i want to talk a few minutes with you.
Alferesto

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:46:13 PM

Friend you still have for sale residential ip service. I am interested in writing with you with you
lugeflu

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:28:31 PM

i would like to talk to you buddy - i have sent a pm.
darvis15

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

I am interested, this is my email obtenerdineroenlineavzla@gmail.com
revolver007 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:28:11 AM

please pm me with your skype ID and we shall talk more there
teamAnz

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

Hello service is still available?

CeoKrlos

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

Man, do you still offers the service?
Tough_Guy

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

New here. Could you PM your skype plz? Thanks
Bendgk

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

Hi, are you still selling?
I'm interested to buy in bulk. I will pm you my Skype add me so I can further inquire.
dddbtc

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:04:08 AM

Hello, sir.  I really hope you are still offering this service.  

I am very interested in using this service for automated exchange trading bots, and maybe trying to get a pair of the new Jordan Retros when they come out.  

I would not be using up a bunch of bandwidth streaming or downloading and none of my network activity would strain the resources of any other user.

I have a couple brief questions for you.  

Accepted payment processor  is BTC and Paypal(only to veterans and trusted memebers)

I am a Senior member with trust.  My PayPal account is quite old, verified in every way possible, and I am from the United States, can prove it, etc.

I would be absolutely thrilled if we could set up a recurring PayPal subscription payment for 1x UDP VPN and 1x Socks5 IP.

But if you absolutely require BTC payment from me that is not an issue.

Which protocol you would like TCP/UDP
Which port works best for ya in either TCP or UDP
Which username and password to connect with the client
You will have a private IP, but able to connect to 2 PC's Maximum at the same time
Price is 18.5$

This is referring to OpenVPN, correct?

I will be eagerly awaiting your reply!  Thank You and Best Regards.
sherrystackhouse111

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

Hello, I hope you're still selling. I will PM you my Skype username. Thanks!
revolver007 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:29:42 AM

Hello, I hope you're still selling. I will PM you my Skype username. Thanks!

Yes I am still selling, I will pm you my skype username shortly
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: