Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][$1.00] Free Gift Cards Method  (Read 1201 times)
mody1996 (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:06:51 AM

I will consider buying once there's some vouch reviews.

There will be soon

jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 05:45:16 AM

I just bought the method with my own $1 as these "feedbacks" are nowhere to be seen. Let's see how it goes.
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 05:50:22 AM

My verdict after pruchasing: It's a OK method but definitely not worth $1 in my opinion. Maybe change the prices Wink
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:00:24 AM

My Review after i purchased this

He sent you just link to a site where you can earn gift cards (10$ Gift Card) with 2 ways
1st: Upload document, lecture notes, textbook notes, exams notes from your University (US and Canada).
2nd: Invite people. For every 16 people that they are successfully signs up.

Strongly NOT RECOMMENDED  Sad

thanks for the review ,  1st way is to hard  Lips sealed
amazonmaster

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:03:02 AM

I think that the method is oneclass
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:27:17 AM

He sent you just link to a site where you can earn gift cards (10$ Gift Card) with 2 ways
1st: Upload document, lecture notes, textbook notes, exams notes from your University (US and Canada).

Do you think you could send me method? Seeing as it not worth that much, I would rather not purchase it. I just want to have a look to see what it is like. Not actually going to use the method. PM me the details if you can. Thanks.
mody1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:04:49 PM

Do you think you could send me method? Seeing as it not worth that much, I would rather not purchase it. I just want to have a look to see what it is like. Not actually going to use the method. PM me the details if you can. Thanks.

No Leaking of the method should be done though

mody1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:05:01 PM

Bump

MZShaikh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:46:49 PM

Please add me on Skype bro.
mzohaibshaikh is my Skype id.
mody1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:11:23 PM

Please add me on Skype bro.
mzohaibshaikh is my Skype id.

Done

mody1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:38:19 PM

Still Selling

mody1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:03:56 PM

Bump

LevathianK1

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:29:32 PM

Let me guess, the link in the guide will be your ref link.
Pathetic method.
mody1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:49:45 AM

Pathetic method.

Let me guess you're guessing something you dont know and adding up to that if i wanted to catch referrals , i wouldnt have to come here and make a method and sell it , Dont assume things you dont know , there is not a single referral in this method Newbie, if you'd like to buy the method then be my guest other wise dont come and try to ruin my business

LevathianK1

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:02:09 AM

Pathetic method.

Let me guess you're guessing something you dont know and adding up to that if i wanted to catch referrals , i wouldnt have to come here and make a method and sell it , Dont assume things you dont know , there is not a single referral in this method Newbie, if you'd like to buy the method then be my guest other wise dont come and try to ruin my business

Your business was ruined from the first vouch, ROFL.
mody1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:24:29 AM

Pathetic method.

Your business was ruined from the first vouch, ROFL.

Well actually it wasn't , i'm not forcing anyone to buy my method and whom thinks it would benefit him would buy it , that vouch is for anyone that would like to buy my method , for sure it would affect me negatively but at the same time , i'd like people to know what they are buying , i've done loads of businesses around here from selling MSDN Keys to several other businesses and my main rule is that people should know and trust the seller and the product he's selling , if i didn't see that this was legit and might help people make some free gift cards , i wouldn't have placed it here for sale at the first place

rod1234

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:56:05 AM

So I received my vouch copy and basically it's as quoted over here I haven't tried it yet and didn't check yet how many people you need to invite but it could work if you have time to play around with it I will post more details in the next 48 hours after I try it so I will know more details
mody1996 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:17:43 PM

Bump

rod1234

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:58:11 AM

So I received my vouch copy and basically it's as quoted over here I haven't tried it yet and didn't check yet how many people you need to invite but it could work if you have time to play around with it I will post more details in the next 48 hours after I try it so I will know more details
I looked into the method more closely and it works with points for every task you do you get points the harder it is the more points you get and when you reach a certain amount of points you can redeem it for a gift card
I don't want to go in to me details since I don't want to reveal the method

Op if you feel I can say more without reveling please let me know
Avaz

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:06:26 PM

do you also include method/source to upload documents?

and referral method?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: