Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: London mayor at it again..  (Read 927 times)
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:57:45 AM

this situation is getting worse and worse. women are seen as second claas citizens in islam for that reason this segration is very reasonable in islamic perpective but london mayor should know that he is living in a western society and he should be integrated in it. women dont deserve this horrible humiliation.

In Salafist / Wahhabist Islam, the women are just commodities, with the sole purpose of providing sexual satisfaction to their husbands. It is forbidden for the women to enjoy sex in Islam (that is why they perform female genital mutilation). Muslim women must remain faithful to their husbands, while the Muslim men are permitted to have sex with non-Muslim women.

That is an unfair reflections I believe. Islam doesn't consider women as you quote, in fact based on the information I gathered, the prophet that helped bring about Islam in the world would have failed had it not been for his wife. Even in those olden times, his wife was a rich business woman, and he respected her for that based on many records.
Regarding multiple marriages, a man is allowed to have 4 marriages, not to have women as a commodity, or because you desire to have more women.
It's because in olden times women couldn't fend for themselves in a harsh world, and a man can offer support in all forms in the manifestation of a marriage as now he becomes liable to take care of the women.
There's good and bad in Islam, but mostly it's wrong interpretation, so generalizing isn't something I'd promote.
Cheers Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:39:49 PM

Regarding multiple marriages, a man is allowed to have 4 marriages, not to have women as a commodity, or because you desire to have more women.
It's because in olden times women couldn't fend for themselves in a harsh world, and a man can offer support in all forms in the manifestation of a marriage as now he becomes liable to take care of the women. Cheers Smiley

The real reason why multiple wives were allowed in the middle ages was due to the fact that the male mortality was insanely high (due to warfare). A lot of the women would be widowed at an early age, and multiple marriage solved this issue. But my question is, what is the need for this now? Islam need to evolve with the changing times.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:57:59 PM

Wrong. Remember it's not because a text is from God through his messenger that those who read and interpret it aren't abject ignorant infidels:

Mā malakat aymānukum ("what your right hands possess", Arabic: ما ملكت أيمانکم‎‎)

Now to be more crude and rude how many dick do you have? Here is your answer.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 12:30:17 AM

There's good and bad in Islam, but mostly it's wrong interpretation, so generalizing isn't something I'd promote.

How can you honestly post that with a clear fucking conscience?
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:07:56 AM

How can you honestly post that with a clear fucking conscience?

There are ~ 77430 words in 6236 sentences even if you are the biggest antisemit and atheist you rationally can agree that there is automatically some universal truth in it.

Your hate blind you and makes what you try to say irrational.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: