Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN Chemcoin Now trading on Yobit.net  (Read 17114 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 10:30:01 AM

how many more posts before i can start posting images?

Can you rephrase that question?
How do i gain the ability to post graphics on the forum threads?  Is there a wizard i must give 3 purple crystals and a goat to gain this skill?

Yes,  and you have to kiss a mermaid too actually

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:59:23 AM

for newbie account BBCODE  Grin

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:39:49 AM

How do i gain the ability to post graphics on the forum threads?  Is there a wizard i must give 3 purple crystals and a goat to gain this skill?

i think he doesnt need to meet wizard or kissing mermaid or even a frog... all he need to do is buy a hero account or something.

ps: if oc miner host this coin i will mine it.   Wink

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:51:23 PM

i think he doesnt need to meet wizard or kissing mermaid or even a frog... all he need to do is buy a hero account or something.

Yeah some folks are making good $ by selling accounts Smiley

I'll host it if the launch time is reasonable, i'm currently very busy with my RL job, so i'm a bit short on time but will do what I can.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:56:54 PM

How much premine will have our favorite scrypt coin?  Huh
ag7275568s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:42:50 PM

I hope you can provide more information
nhobitha

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:07:18 PM

I hope this is true favorite coin   Grin
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:47:04 PM

I hope you can provide more information

How long/how many days for more info?
Maybe a wait before i unwatch this thread.

CryptoMaik ✔
Chemcoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

Let me answer some questions for you.
-ICO is not planned but can be done if wanted. 
-If everything stays on schedule we will start releasing information tomorrow.
-I am allergic to seafood so kissing the mermaid is out.
-Why would i buy an account when i can meet and talk to everyone while i build this one.

Neptunium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:28:55 PM

Better than Litecoin. /s
Chemcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:43:08 PM

Better than Litecoin. /s
Better than Superman, Spiderman, and Batman put together.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:11:52 PM

Let me answer some questions for you.
-ICO is not planned but can be done if wanted. 
-If everything stays on schedule we will start releasing information tomorrow.
-I am allergic to seafood so kissing the mermaid is out.
-Why would i buy an account when i can meet and talk to everyone while i build this one.

will see this happen, update needed buddy so investors and traders will come here and check what is the advantage of this coin to many alt that has been build, i believed you are always here and keep your post watched so hoping to get some update especially the ANN. good luck mate.
Jinky_coin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:18:16 PM

HE CO? Theres no connection to NAMBLA is there?

IfUcantEatit FCUKIT
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:41:47 AM

Let see more information about this coin then we will see if it is favorite scrypt coin Cheesy
Chemcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:36:02 AM

Sorry for not posting yesterday.  Long day at work.  I will post a proper announcement in a few hours.
Chemcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:41:18 AM

ChemCoin's mission is to improve already proven cryptocurrency technology to suit the needs and taste of all users. Our team's primary focus will be improving the the existing limitations of cryptocurrencies with our own improved design and features.

Basic looking version 1.0  wallets will be released at launch for miners and pools. After the mining phase has started we will compile all good ideas received from the community along with all lessons learned from the running structure of the ChemCoin network to improve the coin. Our primary phase is important because it enables the developers and the community to work together with improvements and beta testing.

Beta testing
We will start inviting dedicated members and investors from the ChemCoin community after launch for beta testing our latest refinements. Doing live beta testing will insure that features and functions work before they are released to the public.

More information to come. Launching soon.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:44:01 AM

ChemCoin's mission is to improve already proven cryptocurrency technology to suit the needs and taste of all users. Our team's primary focus will be improving the the existing limitations of cryptocurrencies with our own improved design and features.

Basic looking version 1.0  wallets will be released at launch for miners and pools. After the mining phase has started we will compile all good ideas received from the community along with all lessons learned from the running structure of the ChemCoin network to improve the coin. Our primary phase is important because it enables the developers and the community to work together with improvements and beta testing.

Beta testing
We will start inviting dedicated members and investors from the ChemCoin community after launch for beta testing our latest refinements. Doing live beta testing will insure that features and functions work before they are released to the public.

so here you are good job for showing up and giving more people here in your community that you are still working behind and this coin is keep on moving and improving can't wait to see more updates mate, good luck
Chemcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:48:44 AM

Beta testing

so here you are good job for showing up and giving more people here in your community that you are still working behind and this coin is keep on moving and improving can't wait to see more updates mate, good luck

Thank you. We want to launch tomorrow but testing. Much testing. I will keep everyone posted.
Chemcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:42:16 AM

Just a quick update. Testing is going very well and we should be set to launch in about 12 to 18 hours.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:51:34 AM

Don't offer ICO pls.
Grin  maybe ico again
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: