Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrent // Bitcoin Sales - Simple & Secure  (Read 9633 times)
ConcernedCoins

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:37:07 PM

Haha didnt recognize the game of thrones reference. nice!

I have been using cryptocurrent for all my btc deposits for around a month and it has been great. He handles all his support in the most timely manner (email replies in less than an hour usually) and asnwers all of our crazy questions as best and quickly as he can.

I recommend him to everyone here and even my family (no joke). So far on all my deposits (>15k) ive had my funds within an hour of doing my bank deposit. Cryptocurrent is great business and very helpful. I hope you all get to use him. And if you do let us know how his services are for you!

Thanks again Cryptocurrent. Keep it up brother.

-CC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JonSnow (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 11:24:43 PM

Thank you for the in-depth review, CC!  It is an absolute pleasure to have clients like you.  Smiley
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 12:33:45 AM

Today was my first Bitcoin buy with Crypto and I have to say it was great doing business with them. I've purchased thousands of dollars worth of Bitcoin with other services and this has been one of the easiest and quickest. I'll for sure recommend their service and use them again with no hesitation.

Thanks Crypto!

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 02:59:25 AM

Today was my first Bitcoin buy with Crypto and I have to say it was great doing business with them. I've purchased thousands of dollars worth of Bitcoin with other services and this has been one of the easiest and quickest. I'll for sure recommend their service and use them again with no hesitation.

Thanks Crypto!

I know that you were slightly skeptical at first, but thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your order.  Smiley
cosmicboy

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:10:19 AM

I've ordered from cryptocurrent a couple of times and both times were great experiences. Very fast service and replied to emails even late at night.

cb
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:12:01 AM

Flawless transaction, good communication and Jon's a good man on top of it all.

A+. Will most definitely be back.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:45:43 AM

I've ordered from cryptocurrent a couple of times and both times were great experiences. Very fast service and replied to emails even late at night.

cb

Glad to hear it, cosmicboy!!

Flawless transaction, good communication and Jon's a good man on top of it all.

A+. Will most definitely be back.

Charts will be ready and waiting!  Smiley
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 09:59:07 PM

Felt so good about the first, I did another bitcoin buy from CryptoCurrent and bitcoins were transferred literally within minutes! Yep, all my skepticism is over. I feel very comfortable with these guys.

Keep up the great work.

cosmicboy

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 05:25:04 PM

Yeah cash by mail is tricky. Maybe you should just accept postal money orders instead? You could easily prove you didn't cash it if you get an empty envelope.  Also I am curious as to how you keep things straight. If you have two people ordering $200 worth how do you tell them apart? I've seen other bitcoin businesses add small amounts (e.g. $200.04). Just curious.

cb
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:58:03 PM

Yeah cash by mail is tricky. Maybe you should just accept postal money orders instead? You could easily prove you didn't cash it if you get an empty envelope.  Also I am curious as to how you keep things straight. If you have two people ordering $200 worth how do you tell them apart? I've seen other bitcoin businesses add small amounts (e.g. $200.04). Just curious.

cb

Honestly, this hasn't been a problem yet.  Even on days when there are a few, for example, $800 deposits, since each person emails us again after they've made the deposit, it's relatively easy to figure it out.  But, you bring up a good point, and in the future we will probably need to implement a new policy of having people scan / take a photo of the deposit receipt and email it to us ... either that, or we'll start asking people to deposit some small amount of change, like you mentioned. 

We're also going to go ahead and offer cash in the mail as an option again, but this time before anyone sends anything, we'll make very clear that we are not responsible for any loss in transit, or if the individual forgets to put anything in the envelope, or whatever other issues.  If people want to send via Registered Mail, that would be an option as well, but I've read that can take 3 weeks, so ... probably not a VIABLE option.

Cash in the mail is really only appealing to those without BoA or WF nearby, or those who have a lot of cash on hand, or those who prefer avoiding the bank altogether.
battmann

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 09:01:29 PM

cb

Honestly, this hasn't been a problem yet.  Even on days when there are a few, for example, $800 deposits, since each person emails us again after they've made the deposit, it's relatively easy to figure it out.  But, you bring up a good point, and in the future we will probably need to implement a new policy of having people scan / take a photo of the deposit receipt and email it to us ... either that, or we'll start asking people to deposit some small amount of change, like you mentioned. 

We're also going to go ahead and offer cash in the mail as an option again, but this time before anyone sends anything, we'll make very clear that we are not responsible for any loss in transit, or if the individual forgets to put anything in the envelope, or whatever other issues.  If people want to send via Registered Mail, that would be an option as well, but I've read that can take 3 weeks, so ... probably not a VIABLE option.

Cash in the mail is really only appealing to those without BoA or WF nearby, or those who have a lot of cash on hand, or those who prefer avoiding the bank altogether.

Hey jon you might want to change your signature until you can offer cash by mail again.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:04:23 PM

We are offering cash by mail again.  Smiley
battmann

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a student of programming and design.

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:38:59 PM

We are offering cash by mail again.  Smiley

Oh okay, I didn't know that. Awesome!
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 06:58:38 AM

Love these guys. Worked with me through some problems that happened out of everyone's control. Very reliable service. Can't say enough how happy I am that I found them.

JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:24:19 PM

hehehe, thanks, opentoe!  we have some of the best clients, without a doubt.  you are a prime example.  Smiley
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:32:33 PM

Simple & Secure

Yepper. Thanks for another flawless transaction, Jon. A+.
kapolani

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:38:50 PM

I've been trying all day to get a couple of BTC.

Wanted to try the process and will go from there.

Eventually would like to buy more.

I'm a BofA customer - 20 years - and could do a direct acct transfer.

Would you be able to fulfill this request?

Thanks!
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:11:48 AM

Not today, sorry.  We had multiple clients decide to deposit without warning and then not say anything until the price hit $105 ... so we lost about $150+ per coin on thousands of dollars worth of surprise orders.  Sad

We've suspended trading for the time being.
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 02:39:24 AM

Not today, sorry.  We had multiple clients decide to deposit without warning and then not say anything until the price hit $105 ... so we lost about $150+ per coin on thousands of dollars worth of surprise orders.  Sad

When the cash deposit is made there is a time/date stamp on that deposit, right? Don't you guys use the price of bitcoin at that time/date? Don't let people take advantage of you, not right.

You should have just sent them their original funds back for not following the procedure. Every day customers that follow the rules and procedures should not have suffer for what the others did. And they still even got their bitcoin! There have been several big time sellers that have closed doors temporarily due to the price drop. Hope you get going again....

JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:50:06 AM

When the cash deposit is made there is a time/date stamp on that deposit, right? Don't you guys use the price of bitcoin at that time/date? Don't let people take advantage of you, not right.

You should have just sent them their original funds back for not following the procedure. Every day customers that follow the rules and procedures should not have suffer for what the others did. And they still even got their bitcoin! There have been several big time sellers that have closed doors temporarily due to the price drop. Hope you get going again....

The problem is that when people make a cash deposit, there is no way to send them their funds back ... so it forces us to process the order.  We'll get going again, for sure, but we took a hard, hard hit today.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: