Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrent // Bitcoin Sales - Simple & Secure  (Read 9633 times)
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 09:11:55 AM

"Cash deposits are non-refundable, and those not following the order procedure will be price-locked at time of deposit. If you don't like that rate, then thanks for the donation."

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krncoolwater

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:36:47 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 04:31:38 PM by krncoolwater

here is a map of BOA locations, looks like there are a number of states without them.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Bank_of_America_footprint.png/800px-Bank_of_America_footprint.png

You may have to setup state specific accounts with smaller banks, which might be more hospitable to your business.

One can spread the risk around but an USD currency collapse will ensure one will get wiped out in their business account, if one cannot manage systemic international business risk. Besides FDIC can only service insurance for maybe 5% of the US deposits, if lucky.  Total US bank deposits are sitting at around USD 10 Trillion currently.  Call FDIC, they will tell you. They have USD 33B to cover the loss plus another maybe 100B from the not so federal reserve, with no real reserves.  This is a very real and present danger to our nation and the world over. Currently the BRICS nations are no longer accepting USD for world trade.  USD=Petrol dollar.  No cheap petrol= scarcity in clean water and food.

Word from the TOP Officer of the current most powerful military in the world.  This guy didnt get this position by being dumb.  Just saying...

“I think the biggest threat we have to our national security is our debt,” said Adm. Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, during a “Tribute to the Troops” breakfast in Washington last month."

http://nationalsecurityzone.org/site/tag/adm-mike-mullen/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-brics-bank-to-rival-world-bank-imf/

http://www.ibtimes.com/so-long-yankees-china-brazil-ditch-us-dollar-trade-deal-brics-summit-1153415

If a great majority do not accept USD's in the future do you think the value will go down or up? Great for BTC (BTW IMHO among others)  Just saying...one needs to manage risk in this dynamic/acute business climate or risk going insolvent.

Crypto Current LLC--Hit me up if you got any questions for systemic international business risk management. I could give you a free initial consultation as a public service for your business and possibly save your business from insolvency so after the storm passes your company will emerge as the top in your class pending any black swan events. A little about me...Military (No I will not disclose what branch publicly) working with various alphabet soup agencies.  Basically I have extensive MI (Military Intel) contacts which works closely with ALOT of different agencies and various people in the world financial industry from NY to HK.

Anyhow, just wired the money over to you guys.  Now the waiting starts but I have no doubt you guys will come through based upon past customer satisfaction and the awesome services rendered, cheers.  

DISCLAIMER:  All the info mentioned on top is public knowledge and used for educational purposes only.
JonSnow (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:16:58 PM

Quick update: We are not accepting orders at this time. 
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 08:41:25 AM

I would keep personal transaction information private and just use email. If you sent funds and are going through a buy with Crypto then saying, "hey I sent in funds" or "Ok now i am waiting for my coins" I think that just fills up the forum with useless redundant information that no one will will benefit from. This is just my opinion of course. Opinions are like asshol** everyone has one.

If there is any information we all could benefit from then of course type away.

Thanks,

Michael

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:24:20 PM

We had high hopes of opening shop again today since the rate was relatively stable over the weekend, but with it currently falling so drastically in such a short amount of time, we're remaining "closed" for the time being.

Also: if you make a deposit without first receiving the go-ahead from us, the funds will be held for up to 72 hours and will incur a larger fee.
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:31:31 PM

Do you plan on giving an option for international customers?
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:44:13 AM

Do you plan on giving an option for international customers?

Not at this time.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:28:34 PM

Update:

Due to scammers, we are going to be selling ONLY to our pre-existing clients once we reopen this week.  There will also be some new policies in effect.
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:42:18 PM

Update:

Due to scammers, we are going to be selling ONLY to our pre-existing clients once we reopen this week.  There will also be some new policies in effect.

What a terrible shame!

I just read through this thread, and read some rave reviews about this business and their customer service, only to find the door slammed shut at the end!

I would have liked to have been a customer, but I can understand somewhat what you all might be going through.

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:51:40 PM

Update:

What a terrible shame!

I just read through this thread, and read some rave reviews about this business and their customer service, only to find the door slammed shut at the end!

I would have liked to have been a customer, but I can understand somewhat what you all might be going through.

Maybe a good compromise would be to say that when we re-open, we will be dealing only with verified, trustworthy clients.  Forum members who are legitimate bitcoin enthusiasts with positive community feedback would be more than welcome to place an order.  We're just trying to avoid these scams.  I'm not sure why, but every single time something like this happens it still surprises me.  Sad

In any case, you're more than welcome to place an order when we get back on our feet.  Just remember to mention your forum username so we know who you are.

^ The same applies to any other active member of the community as well!
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:46:11 PM

Please don't deposit without receiving the go-ahead from us first!  These surprise deposits of $4k+ are not acceptable!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:02:25 AM

New policies and pre-existing client limitation didn't help? Might need to change your account number.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
cindelle

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:56:19 PM

Please don't deposit without receiving the go-ahead from us first!  These surprise deposits of $4k+ are not acceptable!

looking forward to your return! sorry to hear about wells. seems that they closed bitcopias account too! wth??
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:09:34 PM

Since we had to file with FinCEN, that means we are now officially a MSB ... which apparently requires bank approval.  We've filled out the paperwork and should hear back this week as to whether we are approved or denied.  If denied, then we'll just need to find a new bank, but my BoA branch thinks we have a decent shot.

So, we shall see!  All of that to say -- if you want to place an order with us, our account do currently still exist!  Cheesy
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 08:11:09 PM

We're working on our website some right now, but we are back up and running via email.  If anyone wants to place an order, just email us:  info@cryptocurrent.com
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:26:58 AM

Updated the first post!
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 01:18:55 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2013, 07:34:22 AM by DPoS

Deleted comparing another similar service

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 04:05:19 AM

Have you tried Coinbase?

They are pretty quirky but it is probably the cheapest and fastest way to lock in a btc price.. the catch is they deliver the btc 4 or 5 days later for whatever reason, and also they can limits per day that when it triggers they will then sell you at a future date/price (doubt anyone does this, and rather tries the next day for the lock in price)

anyway, they are useful but odd.  You just attach a checking account to them

Dude, what the hell? Go ahead and post that on Coinbase's thread or something. Why would you post that right inside of Crypto's thread? Please edit or remove it.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
JonSnow (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 04:16:38 AM

Have you tried Coinbase?

They are pretty quirky but it is probably the cheapest and fastest way to lock in a btc price.. the catch is they deliver the btc 4 or 5 days later for whatever reason, and also they can limits per day that when it triggers they will then sell you at a future date/price (doubt anyone does this, and rather tries the next day for the lock in price)

anyway, they are useful but odd.  You just attach a checking account to them

Did you mean to post this here?  Guess I should have made it a self-moderated topic, but I was going for the appeal of openness and honesty!
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 07:32:48 AM

Ok I will take it off - just thought it was a way of compare and contrast to find out more about this service...  Didn't know this place was about closed audiences

[ironically you both quoted me]

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: