Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34274 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 679

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:44:30 PM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
The mass adoption is also depends from the politic situation inside the country. Some governments are in warning mood about crypto today and this can distrub bitcoin on the way to mass adoption. I hope in nearly future all countries will realize all advantages of crypto and the regulation of crypto will be only in positive sense, but not banning as it is happening now.
Government will change its stance of bitcoin eventually, it was China who are publicly saying they'll ban bitcoin and have cause a shut down of exchanges but now they are back because they realize what bitcoin can bring to the progress of their economy. Bitcoin has been very popular now and it has already became stronger so eventually majority who has a potential will adopt.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teaparty

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:49:34 PM

It sure does make sense! Two years ago Bitcoin was at around £300-£400 mark, and of course today at the time of writing this it’s valued at around £1,026 per Bitcoin. So the growth within the year has been incredible.

Of course, as with any investment (if you intend to use Bitcoin as an investment vehicle) you need to go in with your eyes open. So what I mean by that is actually understand the technology at more than just surface level. Understand what you’re buying into! By doing that it’ll help you make up your own decision as to whether you believe in the technology, and whether you should invest or not.

The recent Winklevoss ETF decision, which was a rejection, showed how Bitcoin is maturing from a value stand point. A decision such as that a few years ago could’ve crashed the value a lot more, however many were pretty surprised as to the effect it had. The value didn’t drop as much as people were expecting. Just so you’re aware there has been discussions of a potential Bitcoin Hard Fork, which will almost certainly effect Bitcoins value, but we don’t know which way that’ll go yet. As I mentioned, Bitcoin is constantly maturing!

If you look at any negative global political event, it generally has increased Bitcoins value. A recent event that comes to mind is where citizens in India were limited to the amount they could withdraw from banks, that helped increase Bitcoin value as well as user numbers in India.

As a technology it’s important to know that Bitcoin is constantly evolving, and new users are getting turned onto Bitcoin all the time. I actually just read a piece today that Bitcoin users are generally doubling every 12 months which is only good news for the ecosystem.

But back to investing, if you’re investing for the long-term which is what I’m doing, I feel it’s a good move. You could even spread your investments over a period of time, should you not feel comfortable in investing a large amount up front (I made a YouTube video on that at this link: My Bitcoin Investment Strategy: Dollar Cost Averaging), at least that way you have skin in the game, and continue to involve yourself more in the ecosystem.

Some notable guys to check out when it comes to Bitcoin value predictions are the following: Vinny Lingham, Trace Mayer, and Max Keiser. There are quiet a few people out there who have made pretty accurate Bitcoin value forecasts over time.

Hope that helps! Smiley
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:16:27 AM

today more and more crypto coins are emerging, although bitcoin prices continue to rise but nobody can guarantee that bitcoin will have a good future
Exactly, because changes are always out there and don't know exactly what happen by tomorrow or in the coming days. But then, I trusted and I believe that bitcoin would be great in the future as what it happen today. I'm just be an optimistic person and I've always thinking a positive outcome of this technology.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:40:54 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

as has been discussed that the world will go to a digital age, including digital currencies so bitcoin economic development in the future is extraordinary, bitcoin dominate the digital currency across the country using it.
gunungkembar

Activity: 544
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:30:54 AM

the future of bitcoin bitcoin will be the most expensive and best digital currency of the future.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:15:26 AM

today more and more crypto coins are emerging, although bitcoin prices continue to rise but nobody can guarantee that bitcoin will have a good future
Yep, I know that no one can predict the future of Bitcoin, and it’s even likely not to last, despite the fact it is getting popular(though not much). But for now, since you’ve got the opportunity, you better use it.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:20:01 AM

Yes, I totally agree with your statement "Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin."
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:39:09 AM

Yes, I totally agree with your statement "Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin."
We are just betting on its future, we are investing because we believe the price will rise like we see now.
As more people will adopt the price will move up since the supply is limited in number, I like this investment as well as it's not controlled by
anyone and we are given the chance to trade due to its volatility.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:28:16 AM

Future of bitcoin economic is depends on mass adoption of bitcoin.we believe the price will rise up.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

We are just betting on its future, we are investing because we believe the price will rise like we see now.
As more people will adopt the price will move up since the supply is limited in number, I like this investment as well as it's not controlled by
anyone and we are given the chance to trade due to its volatility.
The reason for difficulty in predicting the future price of bitcoin is its network-product nature. A network product increases in the logarithmic/exponential proportion. From graphical point of view if you are aware of the parabola graph then you could understand that working with bitcoin prediction is like predicting parabola. The parabola graphs are not easy to work with. Another example of network product is twitter, youtube, whatsapp, facebook, instagram etc etc. The users of these products increased rapidly after they reach the critical mass. Any video becoming viral is like network product result.
Coming back to the Bitcoin, being network product as more and more people start using it market capital will increase accordingly. There are some hedge funds which have made fortune with the investment in the bitcoin. One such example is Bill Miller whose hedge fund has 30% of investment in bitcoin alone. If others also follow this trend then how and when price will increase is beyond anybodies guess.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

Its actually yes,the future of bitcoin economics its really depends upon on the mass adoption of bitcoin.No one can said about the true prediction upon the accurately truly what future of bitcoin do we have.Future of bitcoin is depend on the users how they will be better to use it.

Precisely, the growth now is largely bitcoin is indeed a positive impact from the increasing demand and also a rise in the market is very high. So, if indeed bitcoin will experience the death of the then main things that occur or become the harbinger is the low level of customers to use the bitcoin. It would be much better to start now that you think about how that is more advantageous to be able to get a lot of bitcoin, because in the future the bitcoin will become an outstanding technology
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

Even it's unpredictable . But with the present conditions development, things could be going at the good way.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Yes. I agree with you. No one can predict whether the price or the value of  gets higher or dump. And no one can knows the future of .
Yeah you are right the price of the  is unpredictable and the value of the  is increasing more and more so if you will buy the  and will hold for the long time, the value and the income of the  is getting high and the it is the time for all the people who are having the  as the bright future and to hold for the long time, so buy  and hold till the value and the price of the  will be very high.
Exactly you just assume it no one can predict the amount of  because of it's unstability and fluctuation in it's price daily. You just assume its future to view different events happening in favour of  and sometime not in the favour and yeah it's economics depends on mass adoption the more it's demand in the market the more it's price. So we can say that if the demand of  is high then it's price will increase definitely. the more people adobt it the more it would rise its price.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:52:09 PM

Even it's unpredictable . But with the present conditions development, things could be going at the good way.
Yes, bitcoin is in the good way. Since there are so many problem with paper money, people are get saturated with paper money so they want to use another type of money that can solve problem that they face while using paper money and some people are just want to get profit or just for safe their wealth by save it in form of  bitcoin. If this trend is continues, the future of bitcoin economic would be good.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:12:43 PM

You are right. Now we can only guess how this coin will be look in future. Anyway, everything show us that will be good future for this coin
wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:51:47 AM

Yes. I agree with you. No one can predict whether the price or the value of bitcoin gets higher or dump. And no one can knows the future of bitcoin.
Yeah you are right the price of the bitcoin is unpredictable and the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so if you will buy the bitcoin and will hold for the long time, the value and the income of the bitcoin is getting high and the it is the time for all the people who are having the bitcoin as the bright future and to hold for the long time, so buy bitcoin and hold till the value and the price of the bitcoin will be very high.
we can just predict the price of the coin by seeing its previous performance or its characteristics or its functionalities. in the case of bitcoin we have already seen the price shoot up from scam to that level. we can easily predict about future of the bitcoin because the use of bitcoin is trusted and safe so people are trusting it and there is rapid bitcoin use by them , so here no doubt that the future of bitcoin much bright than other currency.
Analysic not only depend on the history chart price to create the strategy for you. You want to trading, you need to know the volume trading, the demand and supply (orderbook buy/sell). These things are the base of technical analycic.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:14:03 AM

I think bitcoin will be one of the most successful thing that happened in this century in which it contributes a lot from each country's economic status, I think it will help our very own industry to lessen society's currently issues and it may be solved by bitcoin or some of it. Bitcoin will be proxy type of income for those who doesn't have stable job yet, and it is very helpful.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:27:32 AM

Bitcoin Economics is very unpredictable. What we know right now is that many countries already recognized Bitcoin in many of their transaction and even people in the business ventures uses bitcoin as part of their other  transaction, and as you say Bitcoin Economics depends on the mass adoption. Yes, I think it really depends on it and  as the mass adoption grows higher,  the higher the demands of Bitcoin in the market also. But who knows what will happen in the near future, let us just hope that Bitcoin Economic will continue to rise together with our digital world.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

limited issues, complete user privacy and at the same time transparency of transactions, interest in the first and foremost, of course, to the Bitcoin system, Currently received the most known. It will still be quite high. With this same situation, which is characterized, on the one hand, the development of information on the other - the traditional financial system is subject to crisis ..

valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

Bitcoin will stay longer in the future because of its demand on people and its popularity..bitcoin economics becomes bigger and longer for a brighter future Kiss Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: