Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 10537 times)
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:50:58 AM

Escrow?
causestud

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:00:43 AM

is it true mrai can be used to participate in this ICO?
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:04:24 AM

Escrow?

I think it is really necessary to have an escrow just to make sure that those funds are in good hands.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:12:24 AM

Escrow?

I think it is really necessary to have an escrow just to make sure that those funds are in good hands.

Yes and Sebastian Ju is highly recommend to handle the escrow,Sebastian us a legendary in escrow service with a lot of trust rating giving him priority will add transparency to this project..

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:03:12 AM

will wait for this and see what will happen are you also planning to open a faucet to get some coins?
good job to you hope this project fulfill. good luck
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:20:33 PM

is it true mrai can be used to participate in this ICO?
Yeah, if you do a backread you will see how Kaselit distribute the value of it on this coin exchange(with mrai holders)
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 01:30:05 PM

will wait for this and see what will happen are you also planning to open a faucet to get some coins?
good job to you hope this project fulfill. good luck

A faucet is currently in "thinking on it"

Faucet definitely can build up followers of your project,just like what happen to the new Mrai you can post some ads to compensate,you can run a poll to see how members feel about the faucet..

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:46:11 PM

We are moving to provide a trusted escrow.

UPDATE: we prefer manage ourself the funds of the BCO. Different will be with the ICO.

You want to manage 50 btc w/o escrow?

I'm interested to see how many people will fall for it.  #don't_cry_later_people
Jmild1

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:15:33 PM

UPDATE: we prefer manage ourself the funds of the BCO. Different will be with the ICO.

I'm interested to see how many people will fall for it.  #don't_cry_later_people

You can stay with RaiBlocks if you do not trust this team. (If someone develop RaiBlocks again)
But isn't the right and most appropriate move is to escrow the funds? We're not questioning how reliable you are but not all people are confident because some has been in a problem of scams where they did not used an escrow.
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:26:22 PM

I'm interested to see how many people will fall for it.  #don't_cry_later_people

You can stay with RaiBlocks if you do not trust this team. (If someone develop RaiBlocks again)
But isn't the right and most appropriate move is to escrow the funds? We're not questioning how reliable you are but not all people are confident because some has been in a problem of scams where they did not used an escrow.

Well, if use a escrow is necessary, i'll look for it.
With that big amount of btc you need an escrow
Escrow is a must
Also how much i will get if deposit 0.1 BTC?
bitdoger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:38:54 PM

ok you are right about raiblock it i stoped but i have one question what is name of your coin and why you will accept mrai if your coin is different or this 2 project have same name?

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:43:16 PM

By not providing a trusted escrow you are going to make a huge mistakes majority of investors always want an escrow I'll  definitely stay away from any project without an escrow ..

The escrow that you are going to get should be a hero member and with outstanding trust rating
like Sebastian Ju https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:48:00 PM

By not providing a trusted escrow you are going to make a huge mistakes majority of investors always want an escrow I'll  definitely stay away from any project without an escrow ..

The escrow that you are going to get should be a hero member and with outstanding trust rating
like Sebastian Ju https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721

Definitely true. Trust is hard to earn these days. Smiley  There are lots of trusted ones, you can try sebastianju. or maybe just let bittrex do it for you.
Would you also offer some bounties for this ICO?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jmild1

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:29:25 PM

ok you are right about raiblock it i stoped but i have one question what is name of your coin and why you will accept mrai if your coin is different or this 2 project have same name?

Because RaiBlocks seems death, to make happy RaiBlocks investors. I hope in the meanwhile to get a good amount of btc too in the ICO. Maybe i'll ask a min deposit of 0.05btc in the ICO to activate the RaiBlocks swap.
I want to join the BCO but I don't know how to do it. Just a newbie that used to have Mrai so I'm following the thread.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:35:39 PM

I'm in contact with SebastianJu on Bitcoin Forum.
I'm trying to understand if is possible provide an escrow for the BCO.
The problem is that the BCO model is different from a ICO.

A BCO is more risky because it won't provide nodes and blockchain at the end but only a very high bonus coin (x2)

A ICO is less risky because funds are released on nodes and blockchain release.

I hope this will be possibile, else community should just trust the Democracy Team. If funds goal BCO isn't reached we should say "adios" to last chance of a long term supported RaiBlocks like coin.

It's like saying you all  need to send me 50 bitcoin or more or else no more RailBlocks like coin it's like pressuring people you do not actually want an escrow you are just pressured because people post that you need one..

You can call off with this project if you are very demanding there are still many coins in the market that is more profitable and in my opinion you are not going to be a good admin of this project ..

Because all you want is investors money..

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:57:27 PM

I'm in contact with SebastianJu on Bitcoin Forum.
I'm trying to understand if is possible provide an escrow for the BCO.
The problem is that the BCO model is different from a ICO.

A BCO is more risky because it won't provide nodes and blockchain at the end but only a very high bonus coin (x2)

A ICO is less risky because funds are released on nodes and blockchain release.

I hope this will be possibile, else community should just trust the Democracy Team. If funds goal BCO isn't reached we should say "adios" to last chance of a long term supported RaiBlocks like coin.

It's like saying you all  need to send me 50 bitcoin or more or else no more RailBlocks like coin it's like pressuring people you do not actually want an escrow you are just pressured because people post that you need one..

You can call off with this project if you are very demanding there are still many coins in the market that is more profitable and in my opinion you are not going to be a good admin of this project ..

Because all you want is investors money..

Please provide me a "air eater developer" so i can develop without BCO / ICO. Thank you man

You are the only one among coin developer that pressure people to send and do not think of escrow in the first place
it's ok to do an Ico but not pressuring people and tell them you have to trust us ,trust is earned not ask ..

Your greediness is very transparent

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:48:05 PM

I had a pretty long and detailed conversation with kaselit, about how to best escrow this BCO. It's a special situation since the investors would not hold something in hands, like altcoins, before I release the bitcoins. So it is all based on trust regarding the developers. We came up with a scheme described in the following paragraphs.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the BCO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

If the BCO reaches less than 50BTC then I would refund everyone according to the refund rules mentioned below.

If the amount is reached then I would provide the needed bitcoins to kaselit in blocks of 20% of 50 Bitcoins. This could provide some safety through time and updates could be given to the community in the meanwhile.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

The escrow address should not be used without contacting kaselit upfront:
Code:
1Nb9poHmQJrz76s23C8vjqWEea6w6Du5Fk

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Before sending anything please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Before payment I would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
160707 This is the escrow address for the BCO ran by kaselit and the escrow address is 1Nb9poHmQJrz76s23C8vjqWEea6w6Du5Fk
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HP/UZpmE5w4WUPmMxKnlBKI+aI2hL8q9CdZhp+hP3yC/OP4Vk6C4tciMspY7ytZSsVGgWLOMFluo7Iqo+orsXM8=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

Kaselit will give you a ways how you can verify your investment. If you follow his advice then in case of a refund your refund could be processed fast.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the BCO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the BCO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment by one of the ways provided by kaselit. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Good luck everyone with this BCO! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:56:34 PM

By hiring Sebastian Ju you have given this project transparency he is the top escrow service here in this forum and very recommended I'm sure many investors will give this project a big boost..

Jmild1

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:41:23 PM

Thank you sebastian for your service. I hope we get chance to develop good product with a escrow like you Wink
Nice choice of escrow person you used, hope people will be more confident now.
spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:22:34 PM

Very reputed escrow.. i wish more and more people utilize this service..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: