Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading forex and stock market, what is different?  (Read 410 times)
icecube45 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:34:57 PM

Can you explain the differences between them? I was still confused whether they are the same or different. Please explain more specific. And which one is more profitable do you think?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:36:59 PM

I think the difference between forex trading and stock market is the trading hours.  Stock markets operates only in 8 hours while forex  operates 24 hours i n 3 shifts.  Forex is not geographically tied down unlike stock market.  there is more financial friction in stock market, becaue you cannot trade without middleman in stock market. Unlike forex where user can buy and sell directly by spot trading because forex market is not centralized.

More info @ http://www.ibtimes.com.au/5-differences-between-forex-trading-stock-trading-1280435
icecube45 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:00:09 AM

I think the difference between forex trading and stock market is the trading hours.  Stock markets operates only in 8 hours while forex  operates 24 hours i n 3 shifts.  Forex is not geographically tied down unlike stock market.  there is more financial friction in stock market, becaue you cannot trade without middleman in stock market. Unlike forex where user can buy and sell directly by spot trading because forex market is not centralized.

More info @ http://www.ibtimes.com.au/5-differences-between-forex-trading-stock-trading-1280435

Yes indeed if we use the stock market we have to use an intermediary in order to trade there. But still finished my question, which is more profitable between forex trading with the stock market?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:55:58 AM

I have never tried forex (but trading in crypto currencies which is similar to forex) and I have also trading in stocks and I found that trading in crypto currencies has good profit making potential for short term period and for long term stock trading is good. I am going to try forex trading soon and will share my experience.
Fortunately 1broker provides service to trade in forex as well as reputed stocks, commodities with bitcoin so it made easy for us. Please research your own if you are going to try it.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:10:36 PM

Forex market is usually highly volatile as the prices are fluctuating ups and downs during high sensitive news hours and this news hours almost everyday happens whereas bitcoin prices are rarely shows big fluctuations. In my opinion, Forex trading is highly risky one, bitcoin trading is always profitable one if we are ready to hold for long term.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: