Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Azerbaijan has moved to Europe?  (Read 791 times)
countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:34:31 PM

Maybe I was in school too long ago, but I remember being taught about the Bosphorus strait, with Europe on the left, and Asia on the right. Well, I've just checked the news and I read an article about Formula 1 racing. The European Grand Prix is tomorrow and that will be in Baku. In Azerbaijan. That's in Asia to my eyes.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:42:15 PM

It is located at the boarder of the european and asian continental plate - most people call that area: Eurasia.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 06:29:20 PM

It is located at the boarder of the european and asian continental plate - most people call that area: Eurasia.

The artificial divide between Europe and Asia goes along the Ural mountain chain and Southwards. That said, Euraisa is the name of the continent we live on - it's not two continents. The division into Europe and Asia is there for purely political reasons for the sheer manifestation of the "us and them" mindset.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:52:06 PM

^

That is why i said "most people".

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:58:35 PM

Azerbaijan is a Turkic Muslim third world country, which has no similarities with the European nations. They are quite rich, thanks to the petroleum and natural gas deposits in the western Caspian Sea. Also, the Azeri oligarchs such as Vagit Alakbarov have succeeded in stealing tens of billions of USD from the Russian treasury.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:04:33 PM

If Eurasia unites (peace, prosperity, human and God given rights (freedom of speech, religions, etc), respect of the minorities, fight against corruption, respect of the natural environment, preserving life) we are toasted, aka no more the center of life, the beacon of civilisations.
s: America

Happily those Eurasians are mostly too stupid to improve, they mostly lack the ideals and dreams of the new worlders. And so from east, middle and western Eurasia they left for the new world to build the Greatest Nation on Earth where the emphasis will be put on the individual and not the collective (collective being understood as working for the tsar or emperor or King).

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:08:38 PM

Maybe I was in school too long ago, but I remember being taught about the Bosphorus strait, with Europe on the left, and Asia on the right. Well, I've just checked the news and I read an article about Formula 1 racing. The European Grand Prix is tomorrow and that will be in Baku. In Azerbaijan. That's in Asia to my eyes.

Yeah, well, Australian participated in the Eurovision and it's on the other side of the planet. I think they are flexible about sports and contests!  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 02:08:48 AM

Yeah, well, Australian participated in the Eurovision and it's on the other side of the planet. I think they are flexible about sports and contests!  Grin

Yeah they are flexible for advertising money and commissions. And every organization and people who funds them. Any nation can buy an European identity now. Just like people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:12:21 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 03:27:21 AM by Masha Sha

If you start to consider that the flaws of European Union are structural and wanted. That European Union is a step toward a world rules by a one worldwide legislative and administrative body. It makes perfect sense... ;-)

On the other hand why exclude people and country who want to join an Union based on their geographical location? Hawaii shouldn't be in the Union?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:22:28 AM

Yeah, well, Australian participated in the Eurovision and it's on the other side of the planet. I think they are flexible about sports and contests!  Grin
Eurovision is not about Europe anymore.
Apparently you can be Eurovision's participant if your country either like the contest (like Australia, very much European nation...) has similar mentality or roots (Israel) or just...
I don't know - pay the admission fee or something apparently.

On the side note, has anyone noticed that Azerbaijan is advertising itself aggressively during Euro 2016 matches? Seemingly they have a lot energy there...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:11:38 AM

On the side note, has anyone noticed that Azerbaijan is advertising itself aggressively during Euro 2016 matches? Seemingly they have a lot energy there...

Azerbaijan is currently preparing for the religious Jihad against Armenia and the Republic of Nagorno Karabakh. Indications are that they are going to start the full scale invasion sometime later this year. International publicity would be good at this point of time. BTW... most of the advertising seems to be sponsored by their allies (such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia).
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:24:57 AM

There is a strong case to join honest independent movement by the American imperial war machine. If a genuine group of people don't want to live under an administrative body they should have the right to found their own state. The problem is that it's never simple. One sure thing armed conflicts will generate chaos and destruction. Who will benefits?

For example let's say that all people in those areas receive a text message to ask them who they support and respond honestly... The distribution will be crazy... So in all cases some will be happy to become independent other not (there could be division in the same family). This is a typical problem of sedentary society... With nomads it's way simpler as long as there is enough space.

This is one of the key tenet of a small state, the less the state is a ruler of your life the less it interferes the more freedom it's possible to enjoy.

Two of the most successful sedentary civilisations model had a common characteristic: the sanctity of the home, the immunity from the state, 0 interferences. Today it's almost if you can still flush your toilet without an authorization...

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:23:40 AM

Yes Azerbaijan isn't even in Europe. Not that it's important to be part of Europe, geography is geography. The are on the south side of the Caucasus Mountains. That's Asia.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 10:00:27 AM

Yes Azerbaijan isn't even in Europe. Not that it's important to be part of Europe, geography is geography. The are on the south side of the Caucasus Mountains. That's Asia.

Well, the Southern limit of Europe is a bit disputed. Here I marked the boundaries as they are commonly viewed, including Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaidjan:

Western Europe is the tiny bit off the left side of the image.  Cool

Btw, note Aktobe on the map - that's where the latest Libya-style attempt at an armed revolt by "Islamists" was attemted

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:27:59 AM

Well, Turkey and the fucking Jews of Israël have been in competition to participate to the Euro, so there's nothing else to except...

countryfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:54:32 AM

Yeah they are flexible for advertising money and commissions. And every organization and people who funds them. Any nation can buy an European identity now. Just like people.

Yes, it's all about money. Azerbaijan has paid the F1 organizers (all British, what an irony!) to make an European grand prix and they happily accepted the money.

I understand that the divide between Europe and Asia is artificial. I'm actually in a good position to know that all borders are man-made, but it's also cultural. I've been to Turkey only once, and part most of Istanbul is quite all right, but if you drive a bit further into the country, it's obvious you're not in Europe anymore. The people, the houses, everything is different from what I'm used to see in Europe.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:21:03 PM

Yes, it's all about money. Azerbaijan has paid the F1 organizers (all British, what an irony!) to make an European grand prix and they happily accepted the money.

I understand that the divide between Europe and Asia is artificial. I'm actually in a good position to know that all borders are man-made, but it's also cultural. I've been to Turkey only once, and part most of Istanbul is quite all right, but if you drive a bit further into the country, it's obvious you're not in Europe anymore. The people, the houses, everything is different from what I'm used to see in Europe.

You are right.
Even in some parts of Europe, like Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro etc. you can feel that you are not in Europe any more Smiley
Their culture, social standard, tradition etc. don't belong to modern Europe.
In sport competitions like football basketball etc. Israel is always part of Europe but in fact they are in Asia.
There are a lot borders in Europe like political, cultural, economical, geographical etc.
Azerbaijan don't belong to Europe at all, it's obvious, but money can buy everything Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:06:16 PM

Well, Turkey and the fucking Jews of Israël have been in competition to participate to the Euro, so there's nothing else to except...

I still don't understand why the Turks are allowed to participate in the Euro Cup. Their culture is different and they are very backward in thinking. And remember that the Ottomans came close to exterminating the Europeans, but were beaten back by the Serbs and the Vlachs. Israel is still OK, as a majority of the inhabitants are originally from Europe (Ashkenazis).
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:20:51 PM

I still don't understand why the Turks are allowed to participate in the Euro Cup. Their culture is different and they are very backward in thinking. And remember that the Ottomans came close to exterminating the Europeans, but were beaten back by the Serbs and the Vlachs. Israel is still OK, as a majority of the inhabitants are originally from Europe (Ashkenazis).

I don't agree with you. I still prefer Turks than Jews. While Jews are purely Jews, most of the western part of Turkey have a more European blood than Turkish, but in the mind, they're close to nothing, but Jews are still worst.

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:27:05 AM

I did not know that there is a country called Azerbaijan.  I google it and it was near Turkey.  In wikipedia the continent that it belongs to is Europe/Asia, just like Turkey.  Nice to learned new country.  Thank you! Wink
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:04:41 PM

I don't agree with you. I still prefer Turks than Jews. While Jews are purely Jews, most of the western part of Turkey have a more European blood than Turkish, but in the mind, they're close to nothing, but Jews are still worst.

How can you prefer Turks over fucking Jews?

<joke>
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: