Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what should i do to earn bitcoin?  (Read 1396 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:05:57 AM

You can search it to the internet theres so many ways to earn btc claiming from faucets is easiest way to earn you just have to spend so much time if you want to earn more and of course you also need to have effort and patience on it because faucets has a different minimum withdrawal it is the most recommended way to earn btc for the new bitcoin users or if you have some skills to offer you can earn btc without using faucets . Goodluck dude .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:32:14 AM

You can search it to the internet theres so many ways to earn btc claiming from faucets is easiest way to earn you just have to spend so much time if you want to earn more and of course you also need to have effort and patience on it because faucets has a different minimum withdrawal it is the most recommended way to earn btc for the new bitcoin users or if you have some skills to offer you can earn btc without using faucets . Goodluck dude .

Faucets are honestly not worth the time.  Were talking about micro earnings some use wallets such as Xapo since it's dust payments really.   You could spend hours and make cent's so not the most efficient way to spend time.   I consider it a myth you will get rich or even decent money from faucets.

At best the money from faucets is really just good for learning bitcoin if you don't want to spend any money.   Using the time to learn a skill like you mentioned is much better use just a lot better way to spend time.  And will pay off so much more in the long run.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:28:05 AM

There are lot of ways to earn bitcoin since i think that you are just getting started from your journey in bitcoin world. I suggest to you to start earning bitcoin from signature campaign but you need to be active in this forum to gain some post quality and to rank up. After you rank like you get member rank account. You can start earning 0.0026 daily by joining signature campaign. And after you earn enough bitcoin you can explore more ways because it's easy now for you to try other ways like investing and trading because you have some capital now. So for summarization, i suggest to learn things step by step. Don't rush things because it may cause for a failure.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:07:07 PM

Lot many options were available to earn bitcoin. As a beginner you could start with faucets and learn about bitcoin which helps you to enter signature campaign soon. If you've huge investment try trading too.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:16:18 AM

just invest your  money in bitcoin or join a signature campaign.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:38:18 PM

since i was new to this bitcoin.
didnt have credit card to make an international payment method.
what should i do to gain bitcoin.
got a little interest in bitcoin.

anyone have any idea?

Work hard from this forum by being active and posting daily to rank up to member rank and after that you can start joining different signature out there and earning up to 0.0026 daily. You can also try selling some digital goods to earn some more bitcoin or offering you service by doing some work for other member (depend on your skill) and get paid in btc.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:01:28 PM

since i was new to this bitcoin.
didnt have credit card to make an international payment method.
what should i do to gain bitcoin.
got a little interest in bitcoin.

anyone have any idea?

Work hard from this forum by being active and posting daily to rank up to member rank and after that you can start joining different signature out there and earning up to 0.0026 daily. You can also try selling some digital goods to earn some more bitcoin or offering you service by doing some work for other member (depend on your skill) and get paid in btc.

Joining signature campaign is not easy now as majority of them are not entertaining new participants, its better to find other source to earn bitcoin.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:17:18 AM

Go to localbitcoins and use cash to buy a little bitcoin. Then you can either hold it for a gain or trade it on an exchange or even use it for purchases online or in person.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:30:30 AM

Lot many options were available to earn bitcoin. As a beginner you could start with faucets and learn about bitcoin which helps you to enter signature campaign soon. If you've huge investment try trading too.
I think faucet is not good for a newbie because it will consume too much time to just earn few amount of bitcoin. In signature campaign i agree with you because we can earn big satoshi their depending on our rank. If he gather enough bitcoin he can use it as a capital for doing some trading (altcoins) and start growing or doubling his coins in just a couple of weeks or days depending on trend of the coin.
velf

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:57:40 PM

there are several way to earn bitcoin
1. Buy hardware then mining
2. Buy cloud mining
3. Faucet
4. Gaming
5. Bloging
6. Join coin Campaign/giveaway
md1120

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:59:35 PM

you can use bitcoin faucet to earn free bitcoin
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:00:23 PM

you can use bitcoin faucet to earn free bitcoin

This has been mentioned SO many times it does not really need to be mentioned again.  Can you go futher and say how much you are making off faucets and how much time you put into it?

I am willing to be it is dust (small amounts) and getting paid cents per hour is what I say.  It is sad but true they just pay very very little.  You can use this time to do so much better things that will help you long term.   I think fewer and fewer people use faucets as they realize extremely low payments.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:29:47 PM

I think faucet is not good for a newbie because it will consume too much time to just earn few amount of bitcoin. In signature campaign i agree with you because we can earn big satoshi their depending on our rank. If he gather enough bitcoin he can use it as a capital for doing some trading (altcoins) and start growing or doubling his coins in just a couple of weeks or days depending on trend of the coin.

Something is better then nothing, its always good for newbies to start with faucets, no doubt pay out is too low, but if they save all their earnings for future then result would be different and impressive.
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 01:08:54 AM

If you are interested in earning bitcoin by completing tasks and surveys, check out: http://www.bitcoinget.com

If you buy stuff online, then you can earn rebates in the form of bitcoin. Check out: http://www.coinrebates.com

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:19:03 AM

You can earn Bitcoins by the Following ways:
1. If you want to earn Free Bitcoins you can Try out the following ways:
(a) Claim Micro earnings(satoshis) From Faucet.
(b) Try out some PTC sites Which Pay in Bitcoins For Clicking Ads.
(c) By posting In bitcointalk Forum.
(d) By promoting Investments sites or Faucets and earn Referral Commissions.
2. If you Want to earn Bitcoins with investment:
(a) You can Try out Bitcoin cloud Mining To earn Bitcoins.
(b) You can Huge Money By investing in Hyip sites and Revenue Share sites.

Note:- Invest in Hyip Or Revenue Share sites at Your own Risk, Because This way of Earning Money Is Risky but Very Profitable.....

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
HotelGo24.com

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 12:05:40 PM

If you travel a lot, you can get Bitcoins by booking hotel rooms at our website: www.hotelgo24.com. For every reservation you will get Bitcoin cashback. You will enjoy the prices as well. See our official thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1101672.0

Hotelgo24.com - Cheap Hotels - Earn Bitcoins & Support Charities
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: