Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many coins did you have during the rise?  (Read 6583 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:47:25 PM

I can't remember on what is the exact of bitcoins I have during the rise. But I'm pretty sure of the fact that I am not able to reach 1 bitcoin when that rise happened. And for this months rise, I can say that I have still small amount in my wallet but that is fine because I know in the future with that small amount, I can still get some profit.
It depend how you earn your bitcoin, But i'm still wait when it rise the bitcoin even though I haven't rich my goal in earning bitcoin.
You should throw a party if you have reached your target with bitcoins and enjoy hard. Yep! It is wise to keep bitcoins in your wallets of keep earning them even if you have made enough money with them. Keeping them after that will make you richer and let you spend whole life just by roaming here and there, enjoying every moment.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:24:47 AM

This is how many Bitcoins I had during the rise:

ZERO

But hopefully I will have more soon. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:28:05 AM

To be honest I was not the part of  bitcoin community at that time, I entered the world of bitcoin in 2015 but I have collected good number of coins till date which can benefit me at the halving.
Me too, I joined in bitcoin on early 2017, and had a bit profit when the price got high not long time when I joined in bitcoin, but I lost my money because I transferred my bitcoin into altcoin and unfortunately the prices of altcoin I bought dropped drastically
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:33:46 AM

During the 2013/2014 rise to nearly $1,400/coin, how many bitcoins did you have?

And do you regret not selling if you didn't?
During that time I did'nt know about bitcoin for the year 2017 I joined here in forum.But my earnings in bitcoin I spend it to pay my expenses I was'nt able to save it because my salary is not enough.But I want to pursue my goal that someday I can save all my bitcoins to invest it to be richer with bitcoins.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:02:35 AM

No matter how much coins (Bitcoin) I have, the point is I am always trying to do my best to earn coins (Bitcoin) as time goes by, maybe when prices are rising.. it can be said a bonus for me to gain more profit.
homculus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:45:25 AM

I just save it. Because bitcoin is not a job I'm living. But there is still another job I'm doing. So long as I still have another job. I will save the bitcoin I have. Besides that if we keep in a long time of course we hope can get more profit. I'm sure that's everyone's hope. But if you do not have another job. You should be able to arrange or divide it. Because you certainly have other needs. May be for basic needs or other needs. I just give you better advice you have another job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: