Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL ATTACK ON ETH JUST OCCURED!!!  (Read 3665 times)
Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:06:56 PM

lol. Spam that shit so the hackers have a harder time taking your eth.
lol. clustrfuck dao is in deep doodoo
rumpey

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:14:01 PM

The ONLY way that ETH can survive this clusterfuck is if Vitalik Buterin stops acting like a central banker and starts letting things fall. Dao fucked up? Let it fall and deal with the losses, stop trying to change things now.

I think this would be the best strategy for ETH moving forward.  Tongue Cheesy Cool

~~

There are no easy choices for ETH, but I agree Vitalik Buterin trying to control the ETH blockchain is the worst choice possible. If they do it once they can do it again. The DAO should be left to fail instead of tampering with the original blockchain and social contract.
dumada

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:15:46 PM

The ONLY way that ETH can survive this clusterfuck is if Vitalik Buterin stops acting like a central banker and starts letting things fall. Dao fucked up? Let it fall and deal with the losses, stop trying to change things now.

I think this would be the best strategy for ETH moving forward.  Tongue Cheesy Cool

~~

There are no easy choices for ETH, but I agree Vitalik Buterin trying to control the ETH blockchain is the worst choice possible. If they do it once they can do it again. The DAO should be left to fail instead of tampering with the original blockchain and social contract.

Vitalk Vuterin does not control the Etheruem. He can propose whatever he wants, the community makes the final decision.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:13:37 PM

So now we need softfork of ETH for every hacking attempt using same splitting bug in DAO ? This will be so much messed up if this type of attack continue in comming days by new or old attackers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:23:32 PM

RIP

~BCX~

MySecondCunt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:28:39 PM

Gentlemen.
https://s33.postimg.org/wphzy4usf/froz_l.pnghttp://s33.postimg.org/q3q5uk8gv/Capture.jpghttps://s33.postimg.org/5l5sfkbmn/froz_r.png
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/the-dao/

vincentvincent

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:33:47 PM

It is going up I guess because people think ETH will be forked.

They don't seem to understand that after the fork the value of ETH will go down to 0
glerand

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:40:05 AM

It is going up I guess because people think ETH will be forked.

They don't seem to understand that after the fork the value of ETH will go down to 0

That is my concern as well. But so far, there is good community support of the Ethereum. It might come back again.
torontoluxuryhomes

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:48:48 AM

Impressive story :O
But ETH price seems to be stable in the last days, probably DAO is not a problem anymore?
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:11:18 AM

But ETH price seems to be stable in the last days, probably DAO is not a problem anymore?

There will be a soft fork to freeze the 3.6 million coins. There could be a hard fork to return the 3.6 million coins.
dumada

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:27:48 PM

There will be a soft fork to freeze the 3.6 million coins. There could be a hard fork to return the 3.6 million coins.

There will not be soft fork due to certain attack vectors. So there will be a hard fork directly. the community is discussing that.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:21:43 AM

There will not be soft fork due to certain attack vectors. So there will be a hard fork directly. the community is discussing that.

You mean the YES men are "discussing" it..
Dissent or criticism is not allowed with VB's centralized ICO token scheme for profit.
I know i was banned for no reason randomly after being idle for a couple hours on their Freenode channel.
And all i ever did was criticize the coin fairly.
I knew what channel i was on and was *trying* to not get banned but they just went and did it anyway when i was not looking.
PURE COWARDICE

Fork ?

Who give a fuck it's dead scammy ICO "fuel token"  Roll Eyes

I am here for CURRENCIES not coin schemes for profit.  Angry
Fuck that retarded scammy ICO block-chain retarded gay garbage !

But ignore my "FUD" and carry on *using* your DAPPS.. you all love so much you pushed to $20 each.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:11:48 AM

Sorry I'm not sure about these things so I will just ask. Why has there been so many attacks and DDOS going around recently ? Is it competitors or someone someone pissed off ?

Lintel

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:47:10 PM

Sorry I'm not sure about these things so I will just ask. Why has there been so many attacks and DDOS going around recently ? Is it competitors or someone someone pissed off ?

They could be the bitcoin shills or the group of people related to the hackers. Anyway, the hard fork is a success.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:17:51 PM

How the fuck ppl still trading such coin when proven failure?!?! WOW.

As usual whale bots manipulation win just to attracting btc traders!!

bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:13:16 PM

I do not see any future for ethereum if the events like that continued to happen with bitcoin ,it will dump bitcoin to death and will be no more there, I think now its holders should have to sell their ethereum.
dumada

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:36:16 AM

I do not see any future for ethereum if the events like that continued to happen with bitcoin ,it will dump bitcoin to death and will be no more there, I think now its holders should have to sell their ethereum.

There are two versions of the Ethereum now, the ETH and ETC. Which Ethereum do you think should sell?
glerand

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:18:35 AM

There are two versions of the Ethereum now, the ETH and ETC. Which Ethereum do you think should sell?

I think the ETC should be sold for the ETH as many developers and companies have showed support for ETH.
dumada

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:22:08 PM

I think the ETC should be sold for the ETH as many developers and companies have showed support for ETH.

That could be the right action to take. But it is better to wait until end of August and find out how the DAO hacker will do with his ETC.
Lintel

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:36:47 AM

That could be the right action to take. But it is better to wait until end of August and find out how the DAO hacker will do with his ETC.

The DAO hacker can access his ETC on 2 September. But it might take some time for him to move the coins to exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: