Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake  (Read 395414 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VanBreuk

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:56:14 PM

Snapshots #Ardor stop in 6 weeks. Buy #NXT and stake till 12 Oct
www.ardorplatform.com

I think your link is broken.

Actually it is http://www.ardorplatform.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:42:54 PM

can't wait. this is great i think
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:40:52 PM

#Ardor news – August 2016 (IV): The pioneer platform

http://nxter.org/nxt-news-august-2016-iv-the-pioneer-platform/

@Nxter_Org
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:32:24 AM

Hmm this forging solo is frustrating at times. I go some days with no blocks then when I do get a block its 0. I am forging solo to help the network as forging in a pool I thought was not as good.
kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:45:13 AM

Hmm this forging solo is frustrating at times. I go some days with no blocks then when I do get a block its 0. I am forging solo to help the network as forging in a pool I thought was not as good.

forging is altruistic bro ... there's zero $$ in it unless you're a whale, and then only peanuts really
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:18:21 AM

I have the same experience and still do it solo for moral satisfaction Smiley

Damelon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:51:52 PM

Nxt Foundation now officially an affiliate member of the Hyperledger Project

https://www.hyperledger.org/news/announcement/2016/08/hyperledger-project-grows-170-percent-six-months

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - (August 30, 2016) - Hyperledger Project, a collaborative cross-industry effort created to advance blockchain technology, announced today that 17 new organizations have joined to help create an open standard for distributed ledgers for a new generation of transactional applications.

“There’s been a tremendous response to our vision for creating an open community for blockchain technology and we’re proud to be celebrating this member milestone,” said Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger Project. “At a growth rate of nearly two new members joining per week - there’s no telling where we’ll be at by the end of the year -  I look forward to working with this growing community to further our open blockchain development efforts."

Hyperledger Project is working to enable organizations to build and run robust, industry-specific applications, platforms and hardware systems to support their individual business transactions by creating an enterprise grade, open source distributed ledger framework and code base.

The new Hyperledger members come from across Europe, Asia and the United States and join a rapidly growing and diverse group across finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and other technologies. The latest members include: Cloud Security Alliance, Energy Blockchain Laboratory, Global Peersafe Technology Corp., Inuit Foundation - University of Rome “Tor Vergata,” Intuit, Investrata Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship (IFSE), iRootech Technology Co., Ltd, MIRACL UK Limited, Netki, Nxt Foundation, Orange Magic Cube (GoX Tech), Samsung SDS, Sany Heavy Group Co., Ltd, Tai Cloud Corp., Union Mobile Pay E-Commerce Co., Ltd., Wutongtree and Yunphant Blockchain.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
lurker10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:59:02 PM

This is gentlemen.

dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

https://www.hyperledger.org/news/announcement/2016/08/hyperledger-project-grows-170-percent-six-months

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - (August 30, 2016) - Hyperledger Project, a collaborative cross-industry effort created to advance blockchain technology, announced today that 17 new organizations have joined to help create an open standard for distributed ledgers for a new generation of transactional applications.

“There’s been a tremendous response to our vision for creating an open community for blockchain technology and we’re proud to be celebrating this member milestone,” said Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger Project. “At a growth rate of nearly two new members joining per week - there’s no telling where we’ll be at by the end of the year -  I look forward to working with this growing community to further our open blockchain development efforts."

Hyperledger Project is working to enable organizations to build and run robust, industry-specific applications, platforms and hardware systems to support their individual business transactions by creating an enterprise grade, open source distributed ledger framework and code base.

The new Hyperledger members come from across Europe, Asia and the United States and join a rapidly growing and diverse group across finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and other technologies. The latest members include: Cloud Security Alliance, Energy Blockchain Laboratory, Global Peersafe Technology Corp., Inuit Foundation - University of Rome “Tor Vergata,” Intuit, Investrata Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship (IFSE), iRootech Technology Co., Ltd, MIRACL UK Limited, Netki, Nxt Foundation, Orange Magic Cube (GoX Tech), Samsung SDS, Sany Heavy Group Co., Ltd, Tai Cloud Corp., Union Mobile Pay E-Commerce Co., Ltd., Wutongtree and Yunphant Blockchain.

Wow ...Great news...and Looks like Samsung is also a member of the team  Roll Eyes

Cant believe NXT is so cheap at the moment...5k to 10k rocket soon  Shocked
StolenCoinSalesman

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:43:03 AM

Wow ...Great news...and Looks like Samsung is also a member of the team  Roll Eyes

Fujitsu, cisco, Ibm, Wells Fargo, Jp Morgan to name a few and many more
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:50:46 PM

a thought just occurred to me Grin , would it be possible to buy a very large amount of nxt and hold for just a few days till my set goal of ardor is reached and than sell nxt without too much of a price dip or am I too late to try this? I know ideal time would have been the start of snapshot period now I am not so sure.
durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:35:08 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 07:14:19 PM by durerus

a thought just occurred to me Grin , would it be possible to buy a very large amount of nxt and hold for just a few days till my set goal of ardor is reached and than sell nxt without too much of a price dip or am I too late to try this? I know ideal time would have been the start of snapshot period now I am not so sure.
You could buy a billion NXT today for 3.9k sat, hold for one day and then sell for same price and get 11 million ARDR on October 12th for free  Grin
StolenCoinSalesman

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:04:00 PM

Will ardor be on exchanges or only the nxt assest exchange after oct 12th?
lovely89

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:42:29 AM

The market isn't liquid enough for that. You would pump the price then crash it... At a huge loss.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
Damelon (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:31:46 AM

Will ardor be on exchanges or only the nxt assest exchange after oct 12th?

Exchanges have not confirmed this, yet.
EvilDave is in contact with them and when we have news about this we will of course tell everyone Smiley

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:08:24 PM

Already accumulated 600 ARDOR tokens.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:19:27 PM

Price should start to adjust to the actual doubling of shares coming up october 12th given the obvious inability of ARDR/NXT team to engage outside investors AND understandably explain what exactly are so called "child chains".

I have already positioned myself for the expected move by locking in the very significant gains produced by this astute plan...   I believe it has topped out already though.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:27:35 PM

Why didn't the market react to this great news, the price seems relatively stable

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:33:08 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 02:23:44 PM by LitcoinCollector

Price should start to adjust to the actual doubling of shares coming up october 12th given the obvious inability of ARDR/NXT team to engage outside investors AND understandably explain what exactly are so called "child chains".

I have already positioned myself for the expected move by locking in the very significant gains produced by this astute plan...   I believe it has topped out already though.

Logic would say the price Goes down. But in crypto you never know. Could shoot up to 10k and stay there, depending on Ardor speculation. If ardor would be worth 20k, 10k for nxt is the price. I think ardor will be another gamechanger so I am holing nxt. One thing I learned in trading is patience, and invest in what you believe in.
durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:36:50 PM

I have already positioned myself for the expected move by locking in the very significant gains produced by this astute plan...   I believe it has topped out already though.

What does that mean? What expected move? What have you done?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: