Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake  (Read 395411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
weryo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:18:24 PM

Many questions in my mind about NXT and ARDR!
- Why NXT down to 1240 sat. after growing to 6000 sat. before?
- Why some of users said in history comments that NXT will be delisted after 1 year from now?
- Why ARDR down trending while NXT in the same trend in down and down?!!

People were holding NXT only to get ARDOR. NXT is not so valuable after the ARDOR snapshot.

You will get (only) 0.5 IGNIS for 1 NXT in Q3 2017 (how I understand it IGNIS is 'NXT 2.0').
After that time NXT 1.0 will continue to exist, but most likely people will stop using/trading it.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:40:03 PM

Many questions in my mind about NXT and ARDR!
- Why NXT down to 1240 sat. after growing to 6000 sat. before?
- Why some of users said in history comments that NXT will be delisted after 1 year from now?
- Why ARDR down trending while NXT in the same trend in down and down?!!

People were holding NXT only to get ARDOR. NXT is not so valuable after the ARDOR snapshot.

You will get (only) 0.5 IGNIS for 1 NXT in Q3 2017 (how I understand it IGNIS is 'NXT 2.0').
After that time NXT 1.0 will continue to exist, but most likely people will stop using/trading it.

And I'm assuming then that Ignis will be half the coin supply as NXT? If not, why would anyone in their right mind buy NXT only to get half that amount in Ignis? Like I said unless coin supply is halved. And btw (and this is a serious question), is anyone actually using NXT at the moment? I know traders are trading it, but that could be about it. Doesn't surprise me at all that NXT took a huge dump after Ardor distro. Sadly there's no point in keeping it.
andreiyy12

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:14:46 PM

I HAVE NXT ON POLO !WHERE IS MY ARDOR ? Can i transfer to bittrex and get them ?
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:56:17 PM

I HAVE NXT ON POLO !WHERE IS MY ARDOR ? Can i transfer to bittrex and get them ?

Well, check your wallets. It should be there, mine is there. If it's not, either you didn't hold NXT before october 12th, or polo fucked up. In that case, send a support ticket to Polo.

Sending your NXT won't send your Ardor "with them". They are separate now.

You can't send Ardor directly from Polo to Bittrex, at least you couldn't two days ago. I suspect that didn't change. So, to get Ardor from Polo to Bittrex, you need a Wallet, send them there, then to Bittrex.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:20:08 PM

I sent ARDR to my Bittrex wallet (from my NXT wallet) and ive never received it after more than 1000 confirmations... Anyone know whats the problem ?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:28:53 PM

I sent ARDR to my Bittrex wallet (from my NXT wallet) and ive never received it after more than 1000 confirmations... Anyone know whats the problem ?

Bittrex requests need to specify the address of the wallet and Message. If this is ignored then the withdrawal is not received. Contact Bittrex Support.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:33:17 PM

Bittrex requests need to specify the address of the wallet and Message. If this is ignored then the withdrawal is not received. Contact Bittrex Support.

I think my mistake was the message part :\ Any chance i get back my ARDR or its lost cause of this?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 08:16:04 PM

I think my mistake was the message part :\ Any chance i get back my ARDR or its lost cause of this?

Bittrex has unique NXT address, Message is the code of your user account in bittrex.
Ardr arrived but are in limbo, write to bittrex support as suggested
ttookk

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:20:34 PM

I don't see a way to attach a message using the myNXT wallet, though. Can anybody educate me on that? Do i need this pro-trading thing or something?
CryptoGore

Activity: 181

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 08:34:39 PM

H guys, I have a question i cannot find any answer around.

How many coins in total will exist ever for Ardor?

Thanks

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
ttookk

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:45:10 PM

H guys, I have a question i cannot find any answer around.

How many coins in total will exist ever for Ardor?

Thanks

998,999,495 exactly.

Some probably on addresses with lost priv.keys and stuff, though, so an unknown number is pretty much burned.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:46:16 PM

I don't see a way to attach a message using the myNXT wallet, though. Can anybody educate me on that? Do i need this pro-trading thing or something?

There's a checkbox, and then you also have to make sure you uncheck encrypted message so that the message is not sent encrypted.
ttookk

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:51:42 PM

There's a checkbox, and then you also have to make sure you uncheck encrypted message so that the message is not sent encrypted.

Hm, I think you are talking about the main "send NXT" window, but I can't send Ardor that way, can I? What I was doing was installing the lite asset plugin, then clicking on "assets", clicking on ARDR, then on "transfer". In that window, all I can do is enter quantity and NXT address, there is no checkbox.

But thanks anyway.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:58:03 PM

Just keep feeding this devs...they are poor  Tongue

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:04:12 PM

Hm, I think you are talking about the main "send NXT" window, but I can't send Ardor that way, can I? What I was doing was installing the lite asset plugin, then clicking on "assets", clicking on ARDR, then on "transfer". In that window, all I can do is enter quantity and NXT address, there is no checkbox.

But thanks anyway.

I'm talking about the NXT wallet. You go to the ARDOR asset, click on transfer. Check send message, uncheck encrypt message, etc.

You're going to dump? I just need to sell enough to pay a couple bills, and then hold.
realm

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:10:39 PM

I use mynxt.info too but I can't see where I should put the message. When I click transfer at ardor there is nothing more than the address and the amount. How can I get them out?
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:44:32 PM

I just can't believe that people are dumping NXT like this. Like, people who obviously bought NXT at like 4500 sats and had to hold til the end of the distribution to get their Ardor are dumping their NXT at 1500. They're taking a 67% loss on their investment. I mean, what does that tell you about the state of things for NXT? Still haven't dumped because I'm hoping I get my money back but every hour it seems less likely.
vanBlack

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:28:01 AM

Devs knows smtg about polo)
They said that it will be ardr depo on polo soon.
So i hope depo is like listing)
vanBlack

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:30:15 AM

I just can't believe that people are dumping NXT like this. Like, people who obviously bought NXT at like 4500 sats and had to hold til the end of the distribution to get their Ardor are dumping their NXT at 1500. They're taking a 67% loss on their investment. I mean, what does that tell you about the state of things for NXT? Still haven't dumped because I'm hoping I get my money back but every hour it seems less likely.

Many people wants only speculate in 1 month horizons.
So it is rheir choice.
ApexEvo

Activity: 280

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:34:06 AM

most people werent holding till the end. I bought bunch of nxt held it for 1 month and sold it 2 weeks ago. I have a lot of ARDR.
I think they dumped already. Now original whales of NXT might be dumping, but who knows.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: