Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake  (Read 395411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KloNEM

Activity: 181
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:15:35 PM

Great. Anyway - some changes by the ARDR/NXT reward algorithm ? I see on the blockchain, that some reward transactions are still running, but I didn't received any reward transaction for almost 24hrs, and normally I get several reward transactions per a day. Sure, it can be a statistical coincidence, but I think it's unlikely. Does somebody knows any details ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:24:35 PM

Nice to see hardware wallet support.
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:14:34 AM

Ardor got ranked as one of the top coins to watch for this week, ranked by CoinCodex!

Read more:

https://coincodex.com/article/8523/top-3-coins-to-watch-june-15-june-21-2020/
Shy Ronnie

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:42:28 PM

Ardor Stable Release on July
https://coindar.org/en/event/ardor-ardr-ardor-stable-release-29716
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:41:40 PM

deeeaaaaddd

Your shtick can be somewhat amusing, although I can't imagine the amount of free time you have to go around to basically every single altcoin in existence and throw out such well thought out criticisms as 'dead' and 'shit' ... a zillion times. Folks should just look through your posting history, it's truly ridiculous.

For a dead coin, Ardor actually has been showing a pulse lately. Austria is going to use it for a covid/emergency notification app, and the BBB just partnered up with them for a donation platform.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/charity-giant-behind-giveorg-launches-a-blockchain-donation-platform

Which isn't too shabby when you look at big coins and adoption so far ... I think Cardano is mostly just tracking sneakers. But no coin of course can compare to the mighty Aidos Kuneen, ranked 300+, and on such stellar exchanges as Whitebit and Exrates, which for some odd reason you seem gung-ho about.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:16:13 PM

deeeaaaaddd

Your shtick can be somewhat amusing, although I can't imagine the amount of free time you have to go around to basically every single altcoin in existence and throw out such well thought out criticisms as 'dead' and 'shit' ... a zillion times. Folks should just look through your posting history, it's truly ridiculous.

For a dead coin, Ardor actually has been showing a pulse lately. Austria is going to use it for a covid/emergency notification app, and the BBB just partnered up with them for a donation platform.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/charity-giant-behind-giveorg-launches-a-blockchain-donation-platform

Which isn't too shabby when you look at big coins and adoption so far ... I think Cardano is mostly just tracking sneakers. But no coin of course can compare to the mighty Aidos Kuneen, ranked 300+, and on such stellar exchanges as Whitebit and Exrates, which for some odd reason you seem gung-ho about.

lmao yet another altcoin expert here, keep your hopes and dreams alive friend.  i've been more in and out of coins to speak of so don't give me any shit about what's good and bad.  i'm doing just fine thanks.

meanwhile any crap u speak, just wait and see Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 04:55:34 PM

lmao yet another altcoin expert here, keep your hopes and dreams alive friend.  i've been more in and out of coins to speak of so don't give me any shit about what's good and bad.  i'm doing just fine thanks.

meanwhile any crap u speak, just wait and see Wink

I'm not claiming to be an expert. And for all we know, Aidos Kuneen actually zips up the rankings and does well.

I was just calling out your troll behavior, which again, looking through your history can be sometimes amusing, but just seems weird in this day and age. That was more of a 2014/15 thing around here.
Milquetoast
Legendary

Activity: 1613
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 09:09:04 AM

ty for the hint. all i got is a message:
Hello! Win your bitcoins here ....

Hmm? I'm not sure what you are referring to there.

i did not find any gps tokens in my account.

but i found out that i received a spam message @ my ardor address.

I thought it was an asset, so it wouldn't be a token, I think. But maybe you need to wait for the app first ... if you have a spam email, you can sign up for a reminder.

Info found here:
https://triffic.world/en/airdrop

Does anyone know what happened to the airdrop? I have never received some GPS token and the link can no longer be accessed.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:09:10 PM

all the 'devs' in the whole nxt community of 'awesome shitcoin tech' are a joke, and all these failed projects just continue to prove that.  mind you their intensions (and maybe the tech) are still better than alllll the scamcoin devs and allll the bullshit ETH erc20/defi bullshit.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:51:02 PM

all the 'devs' in the whole nxt community of 'awesome shitcoin tech' are a joke, and all these failed projects just continue to prove that.  mind you their intensions (and maybe the tech) are still better than alllll the scamcoin devs and allll the bullshit ETH erc20/defi bullshit.

Just a tip, if you want to go after ardor choose the absolutely horrible marketing (basically none) or idiotic approach the lead dev has taken for the coin. The coin basically is 3 years too late ... it's made for the ICO craze and to compete with ETH. There obviously is no ICO craze anymore and it lost the ETH battle pretty much from the start.

The tech is interesting, but barely anyone uses the coin. The price has been pounded for nearly 3 years straight, and pretty much any movement now can be attributed solely to pump/dumps.

No need to bring up nxt, as that is truly dead. I have no clue why they didn't retire that chain when they did their airdrop years ago for it. Eh, reminds me, other troll fodder would be is absolutely shady airdrop/ico from the 2017 timeperiod ... nxt holders got destroyed (well, pretty much any holders from back then did)... I sometimes wonder if Jeleurida's lowkey approach is because they want to lay low from any SEC eyeballs. Their ICO was after the DAO stuff...

Anyway, see how that works better than just throwing out shitcoin or dead or whatever?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:37:24 PM

Just a tip, if you want to go after ardor choose the absolutely horrible marketing (basically none) or idiotic approach the lead dev has taken for the coin. The coin basically is 3 years too late ... it's made for the ICO craze and to compete with ETH. There obviously is no ICO craze anymore and it lost the ETH battle pretty much from the start.

The tech is interesting, but barely anyone uses the coin. The price has been pounded for nearly 3 years straight, and pretty much any movement now can be attributed solely to pump/dumps.

No need to bring up nxt, as that is truly dead. I have no clue why they didn't retire that chain when they did their airdrop years ago for it. Eh, reminds me, other troll fodder would be is absolutely shady airdrop/ico from the 2017 timeperiod ... nxt holders got destroyed (well, pretty much any holders from back then did)... I sometimes wonder if Jeleurida's lowkey approach is because they want to lay low from any SEC eyeballs. Their ICO was after the DAO stuff...

Anyway, see how that works better than just throwing out shitcoin or dead or whatever?

haha bro 100%...yes...but....i am to lazy and do not care enough to resort to having to type all that.  those are good reasons to prove how shit it is so thank you.  i'm sure there are plenty more.  people (i would fucking hope) should have KNOWN this BY NOW though.  if not..../facepalm.   They would if joining into any of these group of coins "communities" for sure ahahahahhahaaaahaha.  but yeah...sometimes we have to let ppl figure out for themselves too.  i can at least advise it is shit...give some basic reasons, but up to ppl to DYOR to figure out why.  better they see for themselves than 'believe' some random asshole on the internet, right? lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:07:18 PM

haha bro 100%...yes...but....i am to lazy and do not care enough to resort to having to type all that.  those are good reasons to prove how shit it is so thank you.  i'm sure there are plenty more.  people (i would fucking hope) should have KNOWN this BY NOW though.  if not..../facepalm.   They would if joining into any of these group of coins "communities" for sure ahahahahhahaaaahaha.  but yeah...sometimes we have to let ppl figure out for themselves too.  i can at least advise it is shit...give some basic reasons, but up to ppl to DYOR to figure out why.  better they see for themselves than 'believe' some random asshole on the internet, right? lol

Pretty sure crypto has evolved to the point where random comments in a forum won't really impact price or buyers/sellers anymore. Well, beyond the: "Hey, the entire market just crashed 50% or the devs all left the scene' .. types of threads. But just normal bashing is kind of meaningless.

And although my comments above are negative, I wouldn't really classify ARDR as a shitcoin. A shitcoin has NOTHING going for it, no real development, no possible use at all. ARDR is better than that.

They just have really messed up in regard to marketing + real world use.  Then again, so has most of the crypto scene.

Honestly most coins are pretty much useless. It's all about timing the markets. So I wouldn't tell anyone to buy or sell ARDR... I'd simply say be careful about timing, it's very prone to dumps.
m4kstep

Activity: 206
Merit: 69

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 04:45:01 PM

Ardor World Update!🚀

Added Triffic (GPS) child chain Page  - GPS Blockchain Analyze, GPS Rich List, Get Balance GPS in USD, BTC
https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1309147464402964480

wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 03:04:22 AM

Ardor World Update!🚀

Added Triffic (GPS) child chain Page  - GPS Blockchain Analyze, GPS Rich List, Get Balance GPS in USD, BTC
https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1309147464402964480

This is interesting. Earning while moving.
Sadly, its not compatable with all Android smartphones.
bitFlowers

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 04:02:09 AM

Neat website!
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 12:17:24 PM

And although my comments above are negative, I wouldn't really classify ARDR as a shitcoin.

It is far from shitcoin, actually good technique, good developments, plenty of  concepts of the first-in-the-world type,  but lack of good marketing. They missed the moment to get traction .In the meantime, a variety of competing technologies have emerged that have intercepted and developed their ideas. Now the team has to fight hard to survive.

BTW, anyone uses Ledger to control Ardor? I have a few relevant questions.

Wait for another black swan in november and see ardor crouching on its knees. Boomers are gonna believe this shit u are saying. About concepts and development happenings which you know aint real. Shadow of bureaucracy is now cast over this landscape amid the start of institutional era. Institutions enter and pour money into whatever they support while bureaucrat devs only lean to projects institutions tell them to develop. Death ahead.
KloNEM

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 04:50:45 PM

Could somebody fix it ? It looks like a problem with certificate (for explorer.jelurida.com) :

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to explorer.jelurida.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

explorer.jelurida.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for explorer.jelurida.com expired on 10/31/2020.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE
KloNEM

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 10:06:14 AM

Great. Anyway - some changes by the ARDR/NXT reward algorithm ? I see on the blockchain, that some reward transactions are still running, but I didn't received any reward transaction for almost 24hrs, and normally I get several reward transactions per a day. Sure, it can be a statistical coincidence, but I think it's unlikely. Does somebody knows any details ?

Rewarding is stopped for (more than) 24hrs...again. I don't know, if this is related to the weekend trouble with webpages (expired certificate, this has been fixed already), but...it's sad. What is more sad for me, is total lack of communications, as here on bitcointalk, as on ardorforum.org -- do we still have some active users somewhere ?
KloNEM

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 12:52:46 PM

Could somebody fix it ? It looks like a problem with certificate (for explorer.jelurida.com) :

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to explorer.jelurida.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

explorer.jelurida.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for explorer.jelurida.com expired on 10/31/2020.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

What is the issue with their certificate? Just checked it and everything seems to be OK with it, certificate is valid till 30 Dec, 2020. The site is loading fast with no noticeable problem. Security seems to be on the proper level, checked with https://www.urlvoid.com/scan/explorer.jelurida.com/  What could be bothering you?

Read my comments more precisely, please. I wrote that this issue is fixed already. Previous Let's Encrypt certificate has been expired at 2020-10-30, so this caused the situation. In the meantime, somebody (I don't know, if due to my notice here or independently of it) fixed this (renewing process of the certificate). I'm curious, why they haven't this scripted automatically (as most people have), but ... doesn't matter.

Rewarding process still doesn't work, anyway.
sky59

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:47:00 PM

Hellou,can somebody help,my broblem is,i opened my ardor desktop    but  Blockhain download halted,no connection, what i can do?.My last transcation is 5.3.2018   and there is text   1.7.2018  last updated(Block 262347) regards juha
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: