Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mine.ink possible scam  (Read 712 times)
thefalleng2 (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:51:16 PM

I had a multipool with Mine.ink.As you all know the owner Scott.He did a lot of trouble and acted rough during the development.So he finally made the pool in the end of June with my first months payment given earlier.So in the third week of July he disappeared and came after a one week.Than my pool went down as my second month payment was due.It was very hard to find him and he didn't reply.

Finally he replied and said I had a due invoice.But I dind't receive any email in this time,I double checked.As I didn't have any miners I was trying to sell my pool script.He said I couldn't copy the script because the pools hosted with him are 'proprietary'.Meaning he owns your pool script you can't copy it and he won't give it to you.He was offering me the website theme.He never said any of these when I was hiring him.It wa sin his terms and conditions.Imagine that I paid him good amount to make the pool and now he says I don't own it.

It's best to stay away from him.Don't do business,he will sweet talk you into his hidden terms and condition.Stay away.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: