Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: religion  (Read 4363 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:40:45 PM

Fuck off with the creating gold via hocus-pocus bullshit, that's not what Alchemy is about. That's the story repeated to us over and over again by our corrupt authority figures and their mass media propaganda, social and schooling programs.

ANY TIME THE SUBJECT OF ALCHEMY IS BROUGHT UP IT'S LEAD INTO GOLD IN YOUR FACE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Probably because alchemy had 2 primary goals...

Elixir of immortality

...and...

Transmuting base metals into gold

Considering there were only 2 goals... I'm not surprised to see one of them mentioned often... why are you?

Bullshit "...and..." bullshit.

Don't call it bullshit without providing an alternative explanation... that just makes you look retarded

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

Common aims were chrysopoeia, the transmutation of "base metals" (e.g., lead) into "noble" ones (particularly gold); the creation of an elixir of immortality; the creation of panaceas able to cure any disease; and the development of an alkahest, a universal solvent

I suppose I forgot there was a 3rd goal... a universal solvent

If you want to say Alchemy has two goals then they're knowledge and the application of knowledge. "As above so below" is the motto so-to-speak.

The problem with alchemy is that it is a complete failure

Alchemy is to Chemistry as Astrology is to Astronomy

Alchemy is bullshit... Astrology is bullshit...

Got it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:48:53 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 04:23:08 PM by notbatman

That image on the left signifies the birth, death and resurrection of Christ.  The green lion is a separate image.  The green lion was a metaphor for something that was sought by alchemists - an elixir of life - a elixir that would heal any sickness.

Sorry dude but that's "not even wrong".

The Green Lion is a 3rd mostly invisible celestial object in our sky also known as the Black Sun, it's also what causes eclipses.

The green lion was a mixture of nitric acid and hydrochloric acid.  The sun in that image represents gold and the green lion is dissolving it.

You're full of shit dude.

Clearly it is a surreal image we are discussing and there may be more than one meaning behind it.  That being said, Alchemists believed that there was a seed from which gold could be grown and that by dissolving and purifying the gold, they could find that seed.  The thought that the "base" metals could be converted to gold.  Considering that the image is taken from the "Rosarium Philosophorum", it would make sense that it has something to do with alchemy/chemistry and less to do with astrology/astronomy.  

Fuck off with the creating gold via hocus-pocus bullshit, that's not what Alchemy is about. That's the story repeated to us over and over again by our corrupt authority figures and their mass media propaganda, social and schooling programs.

ANY TIME THE SUBJECT OF ALCHEMY IS BROUGHT UP IT'S LEAD INTO GOLD IN YOUR FACE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

I believe the pretext to this coversation was the symbolism in the image of the green lion eating the sun.  I can't say I've ever felt like Pb into Au was pushed in my face by authority figures corrupt or otherwise.  Maybe I don't hang out in the right places?  I've never viewed alchemy as anything other than a protoscience.  It was the precursor to modern chemistry.
I didn't realize anyone would still be so passionate about Alchemy.  I apologize if I have offended you as it was "not even my intention".

The pretext was a page from a Gnostic manuscript depicting the crucifixion of Jesus and featuring Mary & the Green Lion.

Oh, and no apologies are needed, anytime somebody is wrong on the internet.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:43:58 AM

religion is the basic element of life, i think with our religion the life is just like a car without a driver. religions tell a person about the meaning and purpose of live.  a person can lead a life for a specific reason. so life is the most important element of life.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:30:46 AM

religion is the basic element of life, i think with our religion the life is just like a car without a driver. religions tell a person about the meaning and purpose of live.  a person can lead a life for a specific reason. so life is the most important element of life.
i cannot agree with you,maybe because im an atheist.
I prefer to know how the man have evolved,how it really happened.
Religion for me is only like " believe it or not,you are nothing compared to the god " .
 I dont like any of the religions i know,lol maybe except jedi
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:31:14 AM

Religion, the unlimited wealth of a leaders to be come a millionaire in our country,
Religion usually has to do with man's relationship to the unseen world, to the world of spirits, demons, and gods. A second element common to all religions  is the term salvation. All religions seek to help man find meaning in a universe which all too often appears to be hostile to his interests. The world salvation means, basically, health. It means one is saved from disaster, fear, hunger, and a meaningless life. It means one is saved for hope, love, security, and the fulfillment of purpose.
Moloch

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:09:21 AM

Moloch

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:11:46 AM

God shows his sense of humor while creating the animals

More funnies
btcbunny

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:08:08 AM

An organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god and i think its good to believe in god i think religion is very important part of the lives
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:42:24 AM

An organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god and i think its good to believe in god i think religion is very important part of the lives

Totally brainwashed if you believe this rubbish.

And its gone.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:08:51 AM

Totally brainwashed by the devil if you don't believe in God.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:19:31 AM

Totally brainwashed by the devil if you don't believe in God.    Cool

What about not believing in false gods, such as Jesus?

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:06:51 AM

This fundamentalists always fuck things up, I know there are good people that bound in religious views(they are the one doing the norm) . The fucked people are always the fundamentalists.

obviously, i think same as you , fundamentalists are total losers and they are pissing on all the good things on earth .. they give  all the religions bad name..
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Totally brainwashed by the devil if you don't believe in God.    Cool
Who will go in hell if christians claim christianity is the true religion but muslim keep on insisting. Seems like there will be an assurance that either billion of christian or billion of muslim is expected to go in hell. Cool
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:44:14 PM

Who will go in hell if christians claim christianity is the true religion but muslim keep on insisting. Seems like there will be an assurance that either billion of christian or billion of muslim is expected to go in hell. Cool

Or both.

Moloch

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:06:48 PM

Or both.

Party at my lava pool!

It's the hottest hot-tub in hell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: