Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Overwatch Origins Edition Keys 30$ each  (Read 1478 times)
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:43:55 PM

*JUST RESTOCKED*
Bump still selling

Almost all of the guys you have given vouches to are not the most trustable... I've never even heard of some of these guys. Half of them haven't even vouched yet.

The YoBit & Bitmixer campaign participants both regularly ask for vouch copies and simply drawl praise in return for a free account. The other one is a full member, and then there's Affiliate User, who is a member, to say the least. Is there anything more to say? To most people, only Monbux's vouch is legitimate.

Would you be willing to let go of another vouch copy (I've got a +1 if that means anything), or even a discount? I'll give a detailed vouch.

I also know for a fact that like steam, if an account is found with charged back games, the whole account will be locked and banned. So how did you come into possession these codes for so cheap?

So as above stated, just looking for a few answers and a vouch discount/copy. Thanks!

~Monnt
Keep on crying .we have not heard ur name also .mister famous celebrity
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
golapani

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:45:31 PM

these key is legit , just waiting for the time if they revoked or no . i will post on this thread after 1 weeks

GAME MANAGEMENT
Congratulations!
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of Overwatch: Origins Edition. Recently claimed in game items will be available the next time you log in to the game.

Please log or re-log in to the game to use the item.

How the hell did you get a key?

BTW I never got no vouch and I was 3rd person to ask, this seems fishy, I would be careful buying from OP
The op can give vouches to anybody he likes .just because he doesnot gave it to you doesnot make him a suspect .grow up kid
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:30:19 PM

these key is legit , just waiting for the time if they revoked or no . i will post on this thread after 1 weeks

GAME MANAGEMENT
Congratulations!
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of Overwatch: Origins Edition. Recently claimed in game items will be available the next time you log in to the game.

BTW I never got no vouch and I was 3rd person to ask, this seems fishy, I would be careful buying from OP
The op can give vouches to anybody he likes .just because he doesnot gave it to you doesnot make him a suspect .grow up kid
*JUST RESTOCKED*
Bump still selling

Almost all of the guys you have given vouches to are not the most trustable... I've never even heard of some of these guys. Half of them haven't even vouched yet.

The YoBit & Bitmixer campaign participants both regularly ask for vouch copies and simply drawl praise in return for a free account. The other one is a full member, and then there's Affiliate User, who is a member, to say the least. Is there anything more to say? To most people, only Monbux's vouch is legitimate.

Would you be willing to let go of another vouch copy (I've got a +1 if that means anything), or even a discount? I'll give a detailed vouch.

I also know for a fact that like steam, if an account is found with charged back games, the whole account will be locked and banned. So how did you come into possession these codes for so cheap?

So as above stated, just looking for a few answers and a vouch discount/copy. Thanks!

~Monnt
Keep on crying .we have not heard ur name also .mister famous celebrity

I never said I was a "famous celebrity". I'm just saying that your vouch is pretty much invalid, as:

- Your grammar is so appalling
- You just double posted, making it evident you have no care for forum rules.
- You have no positive reps
- You have DT3 negative trust
- You beg for vouches pretty much all the time.

Need I say much more?

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:08:01 AM

GAME MANAGEMENT
Congratulations!

Learn to spell, kid

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
golapani

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:02:40 PM

GAME MANAGEMENT
Congratulations!

Learn to spell, kid
Grow up kid,life doesnot revolve around your wishes
golapani

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:03:35 PM

Anyways .trollers aside .i wanted to report that the key is still working and i am playing the game
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:20:44 AM

OP hasn't responded to anything in this thread. I'm interested in buying if he does.

Golapani, please stop double posting.

1. Learn to spell
2. Learn to grammar.
3. Learn how to use this forum
4. Click that useful "edit" button
5. Stop spamming.

Golapani, please understand that i'm just trying to provoke a response  Wink I don't want to talk to you, just the OP.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:29:14 AM

I`m not doubting you, but $30 seems sketch esp if g2a doesnt even offer those prices...

Are you getting this from a family / friend who works at activision or any of the partners - which I can only conclude. Theres only 1 person above stated his is still working..

Are you open to barter - like other alt coins, etc that can be traded back for btc.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: