Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRC an ideal FPGA Coin  (Read 5978 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:01:49 AM

+1 to both previous posts. some people are too short sighted to see that TRC and all SHA256 coins will go the way of the dodo because of asic domination.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehoffman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 01:45:51 AM

Miners are the hard workers that drive the system and DESERVE to be rewarded. That's why they deserve a FAIR coin like litecoin.

That's why it's probably one of the only altcoins that I see future in.  However, you know that the creators initially taught that LTC would be CPU-only...  GPU is the king now because it has massive parallel operations and massive memory bandwidth.  In fact, even GPU are really bad at this task, but there just so many 'bad for this kind of job' units on the newer generation of cards that it surpass CPU.

However, I can't touch LTC with my FPGA!  So I keep to PPC for now, as it's twice as profitable than BTC.  With the difficulty raise, it's good to know that I can at least avoid ASICMINER increasing difficulty for a little bit more longer!  After all, I did hard work too with those FPGA design/programming/software interface/etc. Cheesy  GOD I wish I'd heard of Bitcoins earlier...  I heard for it the first time in August 2012.  But I have my FPGA functional and mining since around new year (100% as a personal/hobby project), and even then, I added boards later and are at 2.2GH/s only since a month.  Had I did this project a hear earlier...  Cry   Tongue

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 08:45:44 PM

Miners ASIC creators are the hard workers that drive the system and DESERVE to be rewarded. That's why they deserve a FAIR coin like litecoin TerraCoin.

FTFY Smiley

(All kidding aside, I am happy for LTC's success and hope they continue to succeed.)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: