Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rape Waves by foreigners progress in the United States of America  (Read 1889 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:38:06 PM

There is a topic following Europe... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316268.0

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:12:42 AM

Syrian Refugee Charged With Assault and Battery After Grabbing Girl in Massachusetts Swimming Pool

A 22 years old predator (should be a friend with the Epstein/Clinton gang) tried to rape a 13 years old white girls... Of course the social justice warrior of all sex and skin will ignore it. Thanks to the life guard work and vigilance she was saved... Not like in many other places...

I have no problem to see Assad and all his tribe perish, but it's not a reason to import those predators on the Homefront... There are enough problem with the local gangs. Flash Assad and his crew and leave then alone. The new leaders do trouble, flashed again. No mercy, no justice, just incentive for the surviving locals to behave civilized. In some place in the Middle East the boy would be killed in other the girl forced to marry him. But O word on that from the so called peace and justice warriors... Pathetic as always (I can't be disappointed by them as I have O excpectation to start with). Sorry your actions and silence.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:14:03 PM

it is no such a big issue for American. they are use to of this. Rape or illegal affairs, america is on number one. it is stated that in america the average children give birth do not know about their father.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:17:09 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/

The father speaking about what happened to his daughter. So how many more deniers? And again if it had happen to one of the daughters of the POTUS... This is one of the big injustice in the west right now. Why does the privileged fews have access to real justice while the Main Street has to bow and accept that?

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:22:41 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 10:59:08 PM by Arcteryx

Rape waves in the USA? Never heard of the way of this bad phenomenon happening in the states that is occurring European countries as of late. It is caused by these mass amount of refugees that those countries allowed all at once. They should of done better job at screening with who they let in their countries to not have these kind of disgusting things to happen to their citizens.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

Rape waves in the USA? Never heard of the way of this bad phenomenon happening in the states that is occurring European countries as of late. It is caused by these mass amount of refugees that those countries allowed all at once. They should of done better job at screening with who they let in their countries to not have these kind of disgusting things to happen to their citizens.

This is correct.

There is no thing happening in America as is currently happening in Europe.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:47:58 AM

It's nothing new. Raping is a simple thing in middle east. And the people of Islamic state of America should get used to of such customs and traditions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:37:17 AM

If ever this report is valid, then it just shows that we are all living in a terrible world.  Suspects of crime become younger and younger as of today.  Maybe social media and televisions are culprits here.  Sex videos can be accessed as long as you have gadgets like cellphone and you have access to the internet.  Parents of these kids must be asked to court and can be jailed as they are the one merely responsible for their kids.  They should educate them and should teach them good manners.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:58:43 AM

If ever this report is valid, then it just shows that we are all living in a terrible world.  Suspects of crime become younger and younger as of today.  Maybe social media and televisions are culprits here.  Sex videos can be accessed as long as you have gadgets like cellphone and you have access to the internet.  Parents of these kids must be asked to court and can be jailed as they are the one merely responsible for their kids.  They should educate them and should teach them good manners.

Good point that you make. I was mostly shocked by the encounter between the father of the girl and her assailants... How he could keep calm is beyond me... And the boy father saying: no police no police... What the fuck.

And then what to do with those assailants kids... They seem clearly unfit to live in a civilized society. I don't see a viable future for them...

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:00:24 PM

And we still talk about that while 90% of rapes are done by relatives in the household and no one cares...

But yeah, do what you like...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:02:51 PM

it is no such a big issue for American. they are use to of this. Rape or illegal affairs, america is on number one. it is stated that in america the average children give birth do not know about their father.

Good point!
It's not like it's something new, but as this time it's foreigners who are responsible, it become a national importance. Nobody cared for the thousands of rapes done by families, no law passed in any states allowing police to enter private properties to check rape allegations, but if that's the refugees then it becomes of first importance!

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:10:21 PM

There is one subtitle difference in this case... It's that all is recorded on video. And it's especially because the authors are refugees that the victim is let down by her own state... I guess those assailants have registered as democrats... That would explain it all...  Undecided

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:10:47 PM

I need a more legit source to consider this news valid. Any other sources?

Alas the media is bought and paid for , you will not find one.

And exactly why would they keep something like that from the public? To protect the immigrants? I could believe that if the rapists were billionaire foreigners holidaying in the US, I don't see why they would cover up for refugees especially seeing how sad this particular case is. I'm not saying that this news is necessarily fabricated but I wouldn't be surprised if the circumstances and facts are not 100% accurate.

As a matter of fact I just did a quick Google search and found this article:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/jun/20/false-story-social-media-charges-syrian-refugees-r/

I was about to post this. Excellent Google-skills, Mr. Bean.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:20:45 PM

And exactly why would they keep something like that from the public? To protect the immigrants? I could believe that if the rapists were billionaire foreigners holidaying in the US, I don't see why they would cover up for refugees especially seeing how sad this particular case is. I'm not saying that this news is necessarily fabricated but I wouldn't be surprised if the circumstances and facts are not 100% accurate.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/jun/20/false-story-social-media-charges-syrian-refugees-r/

The foundation must be getting some cash on way or the other... There is no place for any counter reality under the Obama narrative...

What don't you get with digital video? Why you don't understand that if the same thing had happened to one of the Obama daughters death squad would have make this all family disappear for ever...

So this is the type of immigrants you support? You feed them, clothes them, health them, educated them, shelter them and as a thank you they try to rape American girls and when unsuccessful pee on them? For me you can easily be classified a domestic enemy, in the sane world (russia China) you would be.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:24:05 PM

Mental cases. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
valta4065

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:44:18 PM

The foundation must be getting some cash on way or the other... There is no place for any counter reality under the Obama narrative...

What don't you get with digital video? Why you don't understand that if the same thing had happened to one of the Obama daughters death squad would have make this all family disappear for ever...

So this is the type of immigrants you support? You feed them, clothes them, health them, educated them, shelter them and as a thank you they try to rape American girls and when unsuccessful pee on them? For me you can easily be classified a domestic enemy, in the sane world (russia China) you would be.
Lol I like this argument xD
"If you got a proof that doesn't go in my direction, then they must be corrupted"
Well at least you're sure of always being right thinking like that...

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:51:07 PM

Lol I like this argument xD
"If you got a proof that doesn't go in my direction, then they must be corrupted"
Well at least you're sure of always being right thinking like that...
Now that's a certain help for believers of 911 Truther conspiracies.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:59:22 PM

This is just their way of life in their countries? Undecided
This is what I am getting from most who responded to this thread so far.
It is their way of rationalizing what has happened. In a way saying it is their custom and we should all get use to it if we are live with them in our respective countries. Embarrassed
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:01:30 PM

The obvious giveaway is that...

Also, each of these 1703 refugees are almost certainly under 24/7 surveillance by the FBI/NSA/CIA/ETC

Seriously?
Are you aware of the way the FBI/NSA/CIA repeatedly use an excuse of "incompetence" when (actual) horrific events occur?

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:04:03 PM

i think these are not new news. every one know about this. According to a documentary. America is the number one country where the rape cases in more than any other country. the rate is increasing day by day.

No.. Fasle..

In northern africa 1 in 3 men admit to raping.. look it up..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: