Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 12:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfinex - fraudulent earnings?  (Read 1211 times)
mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:58:01 PM

"During that instability none of my orders went through. Even the sell orders for a flash crash's of today. Is it possible to hold them liable for that?"
My buy "market" order @705 that i placed on 20th of june @9:18 pm was not executed till early morning of june 21st, essentially after 11% decline. Not only that, the orders were not even visible nor had i access to cancel them till tuesday morning around 10 am. The site is a total fucking scam.

Diaz, yes, exactly what I said. There are many people in your position. all of them lost a lot of money because of Bitfinex SCAM. Do you know how much they earned yesterday based on this shit? Huge amount !
Don't ever use shit Bitfinex ! Again, yes..it's understandable to have tech problems.Any company may have but Bitfinex have them yearly and the same shit is happening each time. The server is stopped and their clients are losing the funds without being able to withdraw while Bitfinex is making a big belly full of money.
Diaz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:44:27 AM

I don't know how much they earned, but i lost $1,200 USD. The part pisses me off they are not even responding. I'm sure i will never see that money again. Don't worry dude, never again wuth finex, total scheme. It's obvious. And by the way, i have screen shoot that my order was never filled, nor it registered on my book, it just appeared 8 hours later when BTC tanked.
mayax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:39:16 PM

spread the word that Bitfinex is doing frauds. this is the only thing you can do...Bitfinex and others like it must be shut down.

They are all in the same scheme.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: